Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i bet she's previously tried to force Claire to wear a pair and "twin" with her, and Claire has told her to duck off! she has a pair in pretty much every possible colour, and pretty sure she spent last summer bragging about how she had bought matching heart-shaped sunnies for 99p from amazON and dened all her friends with a plastic tat which they. probably handed over to their toddlers the moment they got home! 🤣

and good to see that babs is SO good at her job and SUCH a huge eurovision fan that she isn't even capable of spelling the name of her favourite ever contestant correctly! 👌🏻 #michEALball

View attachment 1266683
‘love alone LOVE family time …… til im tired and it doesn’t suit ME anymore then I’d rather duck off home leave early taking the Es and PUS with me (as they’re too spineless to protest) missing out the fun of another event cos I’d rather be in my pyjamas watching desparate housewives. What. Is . The point ?????? …. prove this cow bag wrong tonight Babs 👋 life’s too short … I dare ya……..

Reactions: 16
Is it just me or do both Steve and Babs look pissed already?

It still infuriates me that she plasters her father all over the internet when he's visibly ill. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 17
She's proper pissed already! She can't even say 'Eurovision' in those stories with Wet Claire 🤦‍♀️
She's such a selfish witch! I bet CBBSte and G'dad Rog were loving watching the FA Cup final and she's there with her camera demanding a bleeping photo for the gram,,,,,,, and moaning that it's gone to Extra time and penalties 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’ll be staying over at wet sans & the Babettes will be none the wiser as tomorrow is her day off.

Reactions: 15
I reckon Wet San and Bafta Claire have put their foot down and made her have the Eurovision party at the Wets this yr cos last year she kicked them all out and put the kids to bed at 9 🙄🤣🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell is she feeling alright?! The toddlers kids are seeing 8pm for probably the first time in their life!

Edited to add - I spoke too soon. Of course she’s tired. We all knew she wouldn’t watch it all. Plus why is she tired? It’s not like to does anything to warrant being tired.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon Wet San and Bafta Claire have put their foot down and made her have the Eurovision party at the Wets this yr cos last year she kicked them all out and put the kids to bed at 9 🙄🤣🙌
I dare say as we type, wetsan Is probably tucking Bab Van winkle into bed with a cock in a can ...no way will she stay the course ..FFS people it doesn't finish till MIDNIGHT 😴😴😴😴.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She already wants to go to bed, asking why it doesn’t start at 6pm……..she won’t make it past 10pm 😂

• Haha
She needed her Dad in the front to hide the width of her!
while i don't doubt that babs is taking full advantage, positioning herself behind her dad and ethan to conceal her true size and that gunt she's so insecure about, her primary focus in ensuring that grandad rog is at the front of the photo is to lure the babettes into engaging with her post, as she hasn’t shared a photo of "poorly" grandad rog for ages. she's fully taking advantage of the opportunity to exploit his poor health for sympathy likes! not that i'd expect anything more from her, but her dad still looks visibly unwell, yet she has absolutely no respect for him, plastering him across SM knowing damn well it will increase engagement as the babettes flock to comment about how well he's looking and how lovely it is to see him etc. 😡

i also wonder happened to allow babs to be included in a family photo. with the wet ones. usually, he is demoted to family photographer, to the point that he is never usually included in any of the photos - or certainly not the ogots she shares in SM - and babs offering to take a photo of the family which doesn't star herself strikes me as very unusual. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 18
Why is she wearing her shitwaters inside on her Parents carpets? How rude. Everyone else is in socks or slippers
Who doesn’t take them off as they come in
CEC5C7FA-C377-4E26-9A69-04C48CA8B9CE.jpeg

• Sick
Right why do they have the curtains shut and sat in the dark!? It's a beautiful sunny day. I always think this when she posts her stories every evening at 7.10pm on a lovely spring evening, they're sitting in the dark! It's bizarre!

Why is she wearing her shitwaters inside on her Parents carpets? How rude. Everyone else is in socks or slippers
Who doesn’t take them off as they come in
View attachment 1266930
everyone else has had the decency to wear socks though. ideally, i'd prefer people not to wear shoes in my house, but if i were give the choice between that and babs' manky unwashed trotters, i'd opt for the shitwaters! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Also she says they're taking Eurovision so seriously but she just comments on their sparkly trousers or pinks hats.

I think that it's San and Claire and Rog that are the Eurovision fans and Babs just jumps on it as she thinks its niche! She doesn't get the whole thing really!🙄

I'm so annoyed with her, more so then normal, stop putting your very unwell father on SM in the last story you can really see how ill he is everyone is waving flags he is just sat quietly. Seeing him there just made me feel so sad. I really hope she isn't putting him on her insta for engagement because that will just finally show hiw selfish she really is.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.