Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i swear it's actually worse now that erin is generally treated more like a tween, yet ethan is still dragged around with babs in toddler mum mode. ffs, let the poor kid have fun! "kids zone is perfect if you have little ones...!" - yeah, brilliant babs, except you don't have "little ones". she has a nine year old who adores HP - and is presumably taller than 100cm which is the height limit of children that Woody Woodpecker zone is aimed at! 🤦🏻‍♀️- yet she's dragging him around like a four year old, and preventing him from making the most of his time at Universal and actually enjoying himself, because she prefers meeting kids characters, like spongebob and scooby doo, and toddler playparks and "big slides" and "safe" toddler rides where she's properly strapped in, because she finds them more manageable and "really fun". essentially, kidzone is preferable for babs because she is an oversized toddler who hates rides and prefers the slower, quieter pace in comparison to the hype of universal, because she's so bleeping unfit she struggles to keep up with steve and the kids, constantly screaming at them to "stop running" because how dare they have fun while she's hugging and puffing behind them struggling to catch her breath.

this "divide and conquer" bullshit is heartbreaking. in the past, it was used as a way to exclude ethan and leave him at home with steve while she spent all her time with the golden child, yet now it's still being used to ethan's detriment, as erin is paired with steve and allowed to go and enjoy her holiday, actually having fun, going on the rides and getting a break from having a camera shoved in her face, while ethan is manipulated into being dragged around by babs for the day, undoubtedly being guilt-tripped with "don't leave mummy on her own!" type comments, exploiting his sensitive nature. 😔

if babs doesn't want to go on roller coasters and prefers to spend the day sitting down resting and shoving snacks down her throat in quieter areas of the park, surely she can do that without ethan. but ofc she needs him for content, because she wouldn't lure in an audience if she filmed herself making Universal appear even more boring than she already has, so the poor kid has to miss out on all the fun his sister gets to enjoy, constantly being told that he can't do stuff because he's "too tired" or "too scared" etc. even to the point where erin and steve snuck out the hotel room super early to ensure that ethan couldn't join them, and babs could blame it on him, claiming it was his fault because he overslept. yet we all know that is a lie and it was all pre-planned, because we are well aware that it's ethan who wakes up the earliest - supposedly to the point that babs was forced to buy him a toddler colouring book in the dollarstore to keep him entertained until erin and steve woke up! she claims that her and ethan - who always wake up earliest decided to have a chilled morning and not rush out to the parks, yet that was obvs babs' decision which ethan had no say in. she is honestly such a cruel and manipulative witch, and an absolute disgrace as a. mother, the way she treats that kid. 😡💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Another crap Universal vlog!
ATD must be thrilled they've paid her to vlog this and just compare it to Disney!

All I got from these vlogs is that she clearly hates Universal 🤣🤣 But what is really sad is that ATD could've gifted the tickets and hotel stay to a family really in need! You know, a hard working family who don't sell out their kids privacy for easy money. A family who might have actually taken their kids on the rides and stayed in the parks for more than 5 minutes 🤬🤬

Reactions: 29
I'm beyond fuming that she has been gifted tickets and i really hope that ATD see these vlogs and realise what a waste of money it was.
I've been to universal before but if I hadn't I would not have a single clue about what rides are there from watching these vlogs.
Universal has some of the best rides in the world but she makes it look sooo boring!

We are currently saving to take our two in 2024 when they will be 9 and 6. We will be going around the parks as a FAMILY and my kids will be going on as many rides as possible (me too!).

I really can't get over her staying behind with ethan in the hotel. Poor kid.
And her saying they might not do any rides! No rides? At universal???? I'm literally baffled.

For florida vlogs that are actually entertaining and informative I love the despicable 3. Their little boy is maybe 10 now but he has always done all rides that he was tall enough for. If they are ever asked to work with ATD I'd genuinely be happy for them.

Reactions: 25
i swear it's actually worse now that erin is generally treated more like a tween, yet ethan is still dragged around with babs in toddler mum mode. ffs, let the poor kid have fun! "kids zone is perfect if you have little ones...!" - yeah, brilliant babs, except you don't have "little ones". she has a nine year old who adores HP - and is presumably taller than 100cm which is the height limit of children that Woody Woodpecker zone is aimed at! 🤦🏻‍♀️- yet she's dragging him around like a four year old, and preventing him from making the most of his time at Universal and actually enjoying himself, because she prefers meeting kids characters, like spongebob and scooby doo, and toddler playparks and "big slides" and "safe" toddler rides where she's properly strapped in, because she finds them more manageable and "really fun". essentially, kidzone is preferable for babs because she is an oversized toddler who hates rides and prefers the slower, quieter pace in comparison to the hype of universal, because she's so bleeping unfit she struggles to keep up with steve and the kids, constantly screaming at them to "stop running" because how dare they have fun while she's hugging and puffing behind them struggling to catch her breath.

this "divide and conquer" bullshit is heartbreaking. in the past, it was used as a way to exclude ethan and leave him at home with steve while she spent all her time with the golden child, yet now it's still being used to ethan's detriment, as erin is paired with steve and allowed to go and enjoy her holiday, actually having fun, going on the rides and getting a break from having a camera shoved in her face, while ethan is manipulated into being dragged around by babs for the day, undoubtedly being guilt-tripped with "don't leave mummy on her own!" type comments, exploiting his sensitive nature. 😔

if babs doesn't want to go on roller coasters and prefers to spend the day sitting down resting and shoving snacks down her throat in quieter areas of the park, surely she can do that without ethan. but ofc she needs him for content, because she wouldn't lure in an audience if she filmed herself making Universal appear even more boring than she already has, so the poor kid has to miss out on all the fun his sister gets to enjoy, constantly being told that he can't do stuff because he's "too tired" or "too scared" etc. even to the point where erin and steve snuck out the hotel room super early to ensure that ethan couldn't join them, and babs could blame it on him, claiming it was his fault because he overslept. yet we all know that is a lie and it was all pre-planned, because we are well aware that it's ethan who wakes up the earliest - supposedly to the point that babs was forced to buy him a toddler colouring book in the dollarstore to keep him entertained until erin and steve woke up! she claims that her and ethan - who always wake up earliest decided to have a chilled morning and not rush out to the parks, yet that was obvs babs' decision which ethan had no say in. she is honestly such a cruel and manipulative witch, and an absolute disgrace as a. mother, the way she treats that kid. 😡💔
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

her treatment of ethan is appalling and sadly only getting worse. he’s such a lovely little boy too and, as you say, she absolutely takes advantage of his more sensitive nature :(

• Sad
Reactions: 29
One thing I noticed in todays vlog was that when she was filming the E's getting their photo taken and they weren't looking at her, but at the photographer (probably step🪜Ste) Ethan has the most beautiful natural smile.... it is beyond me why she babies him and puts him down and quietens him down so much. He's lovely and he's a natural infront of the camera, you'd think she'd be all over that!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

her treatment of ethan is appalling and sadly only getting worse. he’s such a lovely little boy too and, as you say, she absolutely takes advantage of his more sensitive nature :(
Hopefully he's had a fantastic time with his day today whilst Babs tags the girl onto her adult playdate (hate that word!). The Harry Potter experience Ethan was cut short, how many kids & adults would have loved to hear what HE thought? Today's vlog she's just rude to him, shame he knows no difference to this from her 😠

One thing I noticed in todays vlog was that when she was filming the E's getting their photo taken and they weren't looking at her, but at the photographer (probably step🪜Ste) Ethan has the most beautiful natural smile.... it is beyond me why she babies him and puts him down and quietens him down so much. He's lovely and he's a natural infront of the camera, you'd think she'd be all over that!!!!
£££££

• Heart
Reactions: 14
it's so sad that even erin's friendships are so controlled and manufactured by babs. right, so coincidentally erin just happens to be best friends with the daughter of babs' very own bff, which means that babs can go on shopping trips with her friend while dragging their daughters along, under the guise of it being a shopping trip for the tweens. because obvs the idea of babs single-handedly facilitating a shopping trip for erin and a friend who isn't her bestie would be far too "fraught" for babs - i assume being responsible for two eleven year olds would leave her feeling "frazzled" and "wobbly", thus she can only manage if she has back-up support from her mummy friend, plus someone to sit down and eat snacks with, because - as highlighted during her trip to Universal - babs cannot bear to spend time alone. i'm not saying that erin and whoever's daughter don't get on, or class themselves as friends - they've undoubtedly been forced to spend hours of their time together - but that doesn't automatically mean that erin would class her as her "best friend" and that this girl would be her first choice of friend to spend time with. but as always, babs comes first. and admittedly, it's questionable as to whether any sane parent would allow their child to spend any time with babs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17
Also, taking Ethan on the dr Seuss land rides, minions etc and saying he’d be too scared to go on gringotts, and if you have “little ones” you should watch ride videos before going on them to see if they are scary. He’s 9 1/2 for fucks sake! My son went on gringotts, rip ride rocket and everything when he was 7. Only missed out on hulk and that was because he was an inch too short. She really does try and baby him doesn’t she, especially seeing as he did get to go on gringotts in the end despite her best attempts to persuade him otherwise!!
Of course it would be HIS fault though.
She's a bleeping repulsive creature.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I see we have opted for another Hyacinth "lewk" today.

View attachment 1265932
View attachment 1265934

I was going to make a #bitrude comment about Babs' having no pearl necklace, but I made myself nauseous typing it.
Pahaha!!!! Laughed out loud at this!! Brilliant 👏

Imagine putting your hand on your mid stomach daily to try to make yourself appear slimmer. It must feel (and certainly looks) so awkward.

As a fellow 🐄👜 quoted the other day (and it made me giggle) "what a sad little life".

Last edited:
ah, Eurovision. supposedly babs absolute favourite event of the year - although she skips the heats in favour of real housewives and fails to ever stay awake for the results! a true fan! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 👍🏻

interesting that babs has handed over hosting duties to nanny san this year - i wonder if Claire kicked off at the idea of babs demanding she leavfuck off home before the results were announced? i also wonder whether nanny san will prepare a sufficient sugar buffet, or whether babs will turn up clutching a huge stash of sugary snacks to contribute to nanny san's paltry offerings, and keep her energy up during the evening! i just remember last year, and her utter disdain that she had been forced to go directly against her principles, and purchase sugar-free sweets for Claire! 🤣

and unless they're staying over at the wet ones, i imagine babs will drag the Conways back home early, blaming it on the fact that ethan is tired, when it's actually babs who is struggling to remain awake. she'll then spend the Babbath catching up on the results. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 20
Her saying "Please bring Old Navy to the UK" - IT ALREADY EXISTS YOU bleeping DIPSHIT!!!!

It's called GAP !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those bloody heart sunglasses, they really do induce rage in me. Babs you look like a twit in them ( actually keep wearing them, you look like a twit 😂😂)

• Haha
Those bloody heart sunglasses, they really do induce rage in me. Babs you look like a twit in them ( actually keep wearing them, you look like a twit 😂😂)
i bet she's previously tried to force Claire to wear a pair and "twin" with her, and Claire has told her to duck off! she has a pair in pretty much every possible colour, and pretty sure she spent last summer bragging about how she had bought matching heart-shaped sunnies for 99p from amazON and dened all her friends with a plastic tat which they. probably handed over to their toddlers the moment they got home! 🤣

and good to see that babs is SO good at her job and SUCH a huge eurovision fan that she isn't even capable of spelling the name of her favourite ever contestant correctly! 👌🏻 #michEALball

Screenshot_20220514_190416.jpg

Reactions: 12
Imagine going round your Mum's, with your sister and your sick Dad there, and banging on about how Eurovision was such a special family time when you were a child,,,,,, And then plastering the whole thing on the internet!
Do you see the irony Emma? Or is that too intelligent for you?

What special family times are your kids going to look back on fondly I wonder 🤔

- Your son realising his sister is your favourite
- You talking to your phone constantly
- Selling their privacy without their consent
- You being in the national press for threatening DV
- Being banished to their bedrooms at 6pm each night so you can slob about watching tele
- Only going to nice places if they were #Ad/Gifted
- Not sharing a bedroom with their Dad
- Flashing your body online for any old perv to see
- Showing off how much money you make by constantly filming yourself shopping
- Not taking care of your physical health
- Lying constantly
I could go on but I think that's enough!!! They're gonna have such special memories to look back on aren't they 🤣🙉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Babs, you ok ? You're not at the front of the family photo and you haven't lifted your skirt up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.