Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else not do any of those things on a night out? Nah me neither!!
I’ve not watched Hullraisers, is she the target audience?
My friend was at Uni in Hull, the programme is funny if you can relate to anyone who lives/stayed there.
Cr@p advert.

Reactions: 14
The really really sad thing is - she's made that reel and she's not even going out 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have no clue what that shitshow was about . I thought Twas her being a dick as per but then I saw ad!! Wtf advertising what??

Reactions: 19
I do wish that if she’s going to be fart arsing about in her bra, that she gets one that fits.

Forget M&S they do not measure correctly, get your BOB size babs. Get it sorted it’s so annoying!
I was going to say this after looking at her latest shitshow reel. They look like those cheap T-shirt bras that do nothing for you.
Bab take our advice and get properly measured. You may even have more of a cracking rack to harp on about 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Calling a pre tingo that by the end of the week we'll have the rehashed spread eagle Babs on the bed 🦅🍑

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish I could create a poll. I have never tucked my tights into my bra. WTAF. Seriously who has ?

She’s such fucknugget

I only watched one episode, can’t say I enjoyed it.

Reactions: 20
So on her stories it goes reel, crap about where’s the heatwave and how dirty her windows are, chat about the program she’s promoting. Poorly. Wow. I know we’ve all said it a million times but HOW ON EARTH does she get paid for this absolute tit???

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well the Ad is nothing if not completely on brand!

Sitting in her mum corner in her manky dressing gown looking like a complete state talking about a T.V programme 🤷‍♀️ She's finally found her niche! 🙄

• Haha
Paid partnership with channel 4 🤯 I’m disgusted they think THAT is a decent ad. Unbelievable 🤷🏼‍♀️

Saying she “just got a few moments of peace to herself” to watch that show … babes you were literally decanting board games the other day.

Where is the reel with Bethany Babby?!? I need a good laugh.

• Haha
Well the Ad is nothing if not completely on brand!

Sitting in her mum corner in her manky dressing gown looking like a complete state talking about a T.V programme 🤷‍♀️ She's finally found her niche! 🙄
Wait 'til she realises she's the target demographic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or teens who wear The Rolling Stones or Nirvana t.shirts. Makes me sneer 😒😑😂
Years ago in my teens I wore a Ramones jumper to a gig, I listened to them at the time and was into their music, anyway a steward at the gig stopped me and said "Ramones... name three songs, bet you can't" the shock on this guy's face when teenage me proved him wrong.

But no, totally enrages me when people wear band shirts and they don't even listen to or know anything about the band.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
State of the window! The frame is filthy 😲 I’m sure there’s a cobweb aswell! What a woman!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It's becoming more and more apparent that she's using her platforms to validate her life choices. So often she puts out posts and reels where she's essentially commanding her followers to do a certain thing, eg if it's hot you must have an ice cream, if it's your period you must have cake, if you're going out you must tuck your tights into your bra (genuinely mystified by this one!), if it's Valentines Day you mustn't sleep with your husband!

She does it all the time and because she will get lots of comments agreeing with her it makes her feel like what she's doing is normal. She's created an echo chamber where she's constantly told she's doing the right thing when in fact she's leading an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle and, even worse, she's telling her followers it's ok.

I'm so tired of the endless "mum" stereotypes - we don't all have mum tums or are tired all the time (her kids are 9 and 11, not toddlers!) or wear big pants. And how can she be talking about grabbing a few minutes peace when she's literally on her own all day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I must be a terrible mum as I have never thought that I miss my kids when im out out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pretty hypocritical of Emma to be criticising Steven for having loads of tat in his shed!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.