Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m rather surprised she hasn’t tried to kiss Rosie’s ass so she can be a guest on her show ..
As if they’d have that absolute bore on their programme
What would she talk about 🤷‍♀️
* being a fake size 18
* the kiddos
* Disney
* her sexual attraction to cartoon characters
* the dog
* the day someone sniffed her hair

Yeah that’s a no from Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As if they’d have that absolute bore on their programme
What would she talk about 🤷‍♀️
* being a fake size 18
* the kiddos
* Disney
* her sexual attraction to cartoon characters
* the dog
* the day someone sniffed her hair

Yeah that’s a no from Rosie
Tampon removal during spinal surgery?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I do wish that if she’s going to be fart arsing about in her bra, that she gets one that fits.

Forget M&S they do not measure correctly, get your BOB size babs. Get it sorted it’s so annoying!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry this has probably already been mentioned but the Stevie Nicks thing pees me off 🤣 she's such a fake fan, I bet she doesn't even know any Stevie songs. She always picks Tell Me Lies, which is obviously Fleetwood Mac and Stevie's not even lead vocals on it. She could at least pick Edge of Seventeen, it's the obvious most known one! (Cue Edge of Seventeen in the next reel she wears that bloody tshirt).

I mean it's like people who buy Motorhead tshirts from H&M and have no idea what they're wearing.

Sorry, rant over 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just can’t get over how basic she is .. the boy bands, the style - her idea of extremes is platform converse and a kebab tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've never heard of her/them 😂😂😂 Bethenny Frankel (of Real Housewives "fame") once had a tv chat show. It bombed. Oftentimes, these reality tv/instawankers/youtubers think they're more super talented and famous than they are.
Maybe she'll have Babs on as a guest? 😂
It's Chris Ramsey, her husband, who is a famous comedian and who is brilliant. Rosie is extremely funny on her own Insta and on their podcast, but BBC worthy? I'm not sure 🤷‍♀️
Not surprised in the slightest though that desperate Babs has jumped on her bandwagon 🙄 It's so cringe it makes my teeth itch!

Reactions: 17
Sorry this has probably already been mentioned but the Stevie Nicks thing pees me off 🤣 she's such a fake fan, I bet she doesn't even know any Stevie songs. She always picks Tell Me Lies, which is obviously Fleetwood Mac and Stevie's not even lead vocals on it. She could at least pick Edge of Seventeen, it's the obvious most known one! (Cue Edge of Seventeen in the next reel she wears that bloody tshirt).

I mean it's like people who buy Motorhead tshirts from H&M and have no idea what they're wearing.

Sorry, rant over 🤣🤣
Or teens who wear The Rolling Stones or Nirvana t.shirts. Makes me sneer 😒😑😂

Reactions: 16
Who gives a flying fudge about yet another boy bands poll. No one, Nada. You're lying, your side eyes give you away. Every. Single. Time.
Oh, and make your reels slicker so we dont see the gross undies, I'm all for big pants but to the nation when you have kids in school, no way! Short, snappy outfit changes - jizz the reels up abit like your cinnamon buns 🤣

Reactions: 15
And why is she obsessed with boy bands who she is too old for?? I’m 45 so pretty much her age - we are WAY too old for bands like 911 etc - our era is Bros, NKOTB, and at a push E17 & early Take That. By the time Westlife came out she should have been well past that stage! She’s so uncool - and not in a cool, uncool way IYKWIM!

Reactions: 29
Iv watched a few random Disney vlogs from random most smaller YouTubers…. Because Iv been thinking surely Disney can’t be as crap as it seems in her videos!!!
iv learnt so much, it’s amazing all the content and tips she missed out on!! She either didn’t video it or they missed out on so much stuff while there!!

Reactions: 21
Iv watched a few random Disney vlogs from random most smaller YouTubers…. Because Iv been thinking surely Disney can’t be as crap as it seems in her videos!!!
iv learnt so much, it’s amazing all the content and tips she missed out on!! She either didn’t video it or they missed out on so much stuff while there!!
It's unbelievable how little effort she puts into her "career" as a vlogger. It's not even just the Disney ones- even her everyday vlogs contain no worthwhile info "here's a haul of stuff that I can't remember the price of or where I even got it"... She really is just so vain she truly believes that 20 mins or so of her enormous head yamming away and a few blurry shots of the Disney castle is enough to keep her audience. The falling numbers with each useless blog (I forget who posted that staggering drcline) should be telling her otherwise! She is just SO lazy and self obsessed at this point, it's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They missed out on Loads!
She has no idea about Genie+ or any of the other stuff that's changed since COVID.
She puts the toddlers to bed obscenely early and night time at Disney is something else. It's so much more than rides and characters! But they missed it all cos they're so dull and boring. She gets the words and names for everything wrong and basically her Disney vlogs are just close ups of her sweaty face 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's because she's a spurious, fake, faux Disney "fan". She looks bored a.f in every Vlog she's done on it. The funniest bit is in her most recent upload, when she handed the camera to not a Triple.Threat, where T.T. proceeded to mainly film the concrete & pebble ground as she walking (she's deffo inherited her mum's rubbish filming skills), which Babs still uploaded regardless 😂 and as T.T. returned, there was Babs sat at a table on her phone doomscrolling Tattle checking her engagement on Instagram 😂😂😂

It's just yet another chapter in Bandwagoner Babs's life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Sorry, rant over 🤣🤣

Totally. Stevie is the queen of the world. Babs needs to get Stevie's name out of her mouth!! (And off her t-shirt)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Or teens who wear The Rolling Stones or Nirvana t.shirts. Makes me sneer 😒😑😂
I work in a school with primary aged children and each non uniform day at least one comes in an ACDC t-shirt, I always ask them their favourite song🤣 I know it's mean but they have absolutely no idea who they are🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her polls are usually pop bands . Never seen a Fleetwood Mac / Bowie /Queen etc poll ever..

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.