Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because she's a spurious, fake, faux Disney "fan". She looks bored a.f in every Vlog she's done on it. The funniest bit is in her most recent upload, when she handed the camera to not a Triple.Threat, where T.T. proceeded to mainly film the concrete & pebble ground as she walking (she's deffo inherited her mum's rubbish filming skills), which Babs still uploaded regardless ๐Ÿ˜‚ and as T.T. returned, there was Babs sat at a table on her phone doomscrolling Tattle checking her engagement on Instagram ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It's just yet another chapter in Bandwagoner Babs's life.
She reminds me of The Inghams
Blabs banged on for months about her second โ€œhomeโ€ Disney and how she couldnโ€™t wait to go back and how she and Steve dream of the day they can go by themselves blah blah blah bleeping bollocks blahโ€ฆ then the day came and oh it was a shower of tit with slack arse about informative as a postage stamp and the vibe given that they were penny pinching ( unless it was something witch wanted) and that she was too fat and unfit to enjoy it. And no Iโ€™m not fat shaming Iโ€™m fat and unfit and donโ€™t think I could trudge round Disney all day

The Inghams are the same, they lurve to go travelling in their crappy van, but do nothing when they get to their destinations, no real in-depth sight seeing or proper exploring, just a quick look round and maybe a stroll on the beach then off they go again, the kids are bored witless but canโ€™t say anything

blabs gives me the impression she makes it clear her money gets them holidays and free things and they have to play to her tune

Iโ€™m at a loss as to how she keeps her instagram account going, sheโ€™s boring and unimaginative, the clothes stuff is just a joke as she just wears old stuff despite buying new stuff, her grids are just rehashed tit every week

* I was an unconfident teenager- cue pictures of her being anything but

* body positivity - cue pictures of her in those two skanky costumes she wears all the time and photos taken either filtered, shot from above or with people/the dog used to cover her true size โ€ฆthat is not being body confident

* then itโ€™s Einstein and her SATS which have been banged on about endlessly whilst mother of the year swung between proud mum and the awful inconvenience it all was ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

* Ethan is too confused, deranged and different for her, my own feelings are he was a typical toddler ( after the perfect golden child) and sheโ€™s never forgiven him

* anything else; allergies, the scraggy bought for content dog, Colin, smut, Gary bleeping Barlow, the endless boy band choices ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

pick any day and itโ€™s the same, the same boring old rubbish

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Manic Bab seems to have woke up this am...the state of it. No love you nor your wet lettuce of a husband are not ..have never been or will be ' hot' in the sexy way ๐Ÿคฎ. Oh and I've fixed the other pic for you !!!! Definitely 50 shades of grellow not grey!!!!
She looks so old in these pics, if I didnโ€™t know different and someone told me she was approaching pension age I wouldnโ€™t be surprised

Reactions: 18
And boxes are nice and easy to store! Those bags would just end up a mess.
Boxes also have the name on the game on all sides , unless they know exactly which game is in where they will be pulling out each folder I would imagine as I donโ€™t recall seeing a side panel for a name

Reactions: 17
The whole ice lollies are calorie free because the sun is out thing โ€ฆ. Do the babettes genuinely find that funny? Like it doesnโ€™t didnโ€™t even made me so much as smile but are they genuinely laughing?

And just wallpaper that damn hallway ffs, how long is she going to spin that content out for?!

Reactions: 23
duck me that advert is bleeping shocking
I'm 43 - I don't tuck tights into bras or only wear animal print. I don't buy tit drinks dance badly or feel sad when out with friends .
I live in the moment and have fun with my friends - I don't notice what anyone else is doing and im certainly not home in bed with a Teddy at 10.15
She doesn't speak for me the ugly yellow dick
Give up this tit show attempt at a career Babs you are deeply unlikeable and in no way relatable
And brush your bleeping teeth you sket

• Heart
Reactions: 26
MY EYES!!!!!!!!

I even had to read the caption to know what the ad was for.
Hasnโ€™t that show been on for a few weeks now too?
Is it struggling for viewers so much that theyโ€™ve had to ask Babs to advertise for them?! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Anyone else not do any of those things on a night out? Nah me neither!!
Iโ€™ve not watched Hullraisers, is she the target audience?

• Heart
And why is she obsessed with boy bands who she is too old for?? Iโ€™m 45 so pretty much her age - we are WAY too old for bands like 911 etc - our era is Bros, NKOTB, and at a push E17 & early Take That. By the time Westlife came out she should have been well past that stage! Sheโ€™s so uncool - and not in a cool, uncool way IYKWIM!
Man I loved bros ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.