Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So relatable - mom of 2 awake in bed at 6:25, still lazing in her pit at 7:35am! On a school day! I’m not saying the toddlers need her to help them get ready, because I’m sure they can get themselves ready, but I’m sure most of us would use that time to get things done, exercise, little jobs, putting the washing out etc. Not lying in your bed in what you’ve already described as a sweaty environment. Have a shower you dirty cow! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She doesn't have an assistant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is up there in her top 10 lies 🤣🤣
Catching up so not sure if it’s been said but apparently her assistant was with her and Bethany whilst they played dress us in her room last week 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I said it before & I’ll say it again. She defines the word LAZY! Honestly if I woke up all hot and sweaty like she says she is the first thing I’d do is hop in the shower and then strip the bedding and wash it! But not our Emma -still slobbing in bed in sweaty pjs and no doubt had all the windows closed so no fresh air. Mustn’t forget you can have too much air of course🤣🤣🤣( if you’re Emma!)
My dog woke me up at 5.45 cos he needed a wee - so I let him out, pottered in the kitchen, briefly toyed with going back to bed but decided to get up showered do my hair, paint my toes, put the washing on, unload the dishwasher - you know all those tasks that NORMAL people do every day. But Emma does NOTHING!! Sits in her stinky pjs with her stinky breath waving her fat hands around ( that drives me nuts!) talking utter shite at 7am.
Noone gives a tit Emma about you being sweaty. Stop being so gross and go wash like a normal human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s only obsessing about a heat wave so she can roll out the summer content - foof fanning, the it’s hot reel etc

Rebel Wilson’s new movie is nostalgic to those teen movies like “Never Been Kissed”, its an old formula overdone……a bit like Babs & her content 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Catching up so not sure if it’s been said but apparently her assistant was with her and Bethany whilst they played dress us in her room last week 🤣
Yes "apparently" being the key word 🙄 that is why she was mentioned!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s only obsessing about a heat wave so she can roll out the summer content - foof fanning, the it’s hot reel etc

Rebel Wilson’s new movie is nostalgic to those teen movies like “Never Been Kissed”, its an old formula overdone……a bit like Babs & her content 🤔
I quite enjoyed Rebel's film, in a light entertainment way. Babs is bound to love it as heading back to the 90s and being popular would be her dream! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I quite enjoyed Rebel's film, in a light entertainment way. Babs is bound to love it as heading back to the 90s and being popular would be her dream! 🙄😂
Yes I can see her thinking she is Rebel Wilson, with those high kicks she manages with her numb leg re-enacting Grease 2, coupled with her Mean Girls dance, she’d definitely be one of the populars.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Joe Wicks documentary about the children of parents with a mental illness, statistically a child who has a parent with a mental illness is three times more likely to have their own issue with mental health. If Emma has PTSD, as she claims, what is she doing to protect her children’s mental health because she needs to start now.
I couldn’t agree with this more. From my own childhood, my own mental health struggles as a result of upbringing , and me praying and working through all my issues so hopefully my own children will not have to face the same struggles I had to. We also have proper conversations there is no “feeling wobbly” here. If I’m having a dip in my mental health I’m open and honest and we talk about it.
As a child things were judged, hushed and not spoken about or even worse feelings were dismissed. I suspect, the only feelings in the Conway household that matter are Emma Conways - that can be damaging to everyone and emotions can be surpressed, for years like it was for me before I had a breakdown.
She is insufferable- she makes me want to scream.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I couldn’t agree with this more. From my own childhood, my own mental health struggles as a result of upbringing , and me praying and working through all my issues so hopefully my own children will not have to face the same struggles I had to. We also have proper conversations there is no “feeling wobbly” here. If I’m having a dip in my mental health I’m open and honest and we talk about it.
As a child things were judged, hushed and not spoken about or even worse feelings were dismissed. I suspect, the only feelings in the Conway household that matter are Emma Conways - that can be damaging to everyone and emotions can be surpressed, for years like it was for me before I had a breakdown.
She is insufferable- she makes me want to scream.
This is excellent @Good Egg such a positive environment for your kids!
I think I said this further up the thread, so many people I treat and see in crisis are as a result of something or someone from their childhood or earlier on in their life!
Emma is cementing the fact that her kids mental health is really going to suffer!!! To be honest I already see it in Ethan 😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Manic Bab seems to have woke up this am...the state of it. No love you nor your wet lettuce of a husband are not ..have never been or will be ' hot' in the sexy way 🤮. Oh and I've fixed the other pic for you !!!! Definitely 50 shades of grellow not grey!!!!
50 shades of grey skin maybe ..

Blurgh honestly, I’ve got a lot on today and feeling sick with nerves and the sight of that sweaty thing this morning made me heave.

And talking about the weather? Again? Are you that boring and basic Emma? Predicting the “it’s ot’” reel, Pimms and 16 year old Primark summer dress.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.