Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turning the front room into a library just screams of trying desperately to fill the void of her days with anything she can.

Desperately lonely and using Insta to fill that void, which used to work, but now no matter how many followers or how much engagement, she still spends her days in the same 4 walls with only the dog to talk to. Keep pretending you’re happy babs; your content continues to show how unhappy with your life you really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Turning the front room into a library just screams of trying desperately to fill the void of her days with anything she can.

Desperately lonely and using Insta to fill that void, which used to work, but now no matter how many followers or how much engagement, she still spends her days in the same 4 walls with only the dog to talk to. Keep pretending you’re happy babs; your content continues to show how unhappy with your life you really are.
I think she's really bigging up swapping photos and knickknacks out for a few books... library my ass!! Theres a TV underneath, so they just basically have 2 living rooms. My house is same layout downstairs as theirs. In our house, the room that they seem to use as their living room is set up with a dining table. The front room is the living room.

What’s this “I’m filming this naked” meant to achieve?! Does she actually think she’s funny? 🤢
No one, not ONE PERSON, needed to know she was naked.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Bit bizarre posting Nanny San's post about her bus pass to counter balance the online world going a leettle crazy?!

Also why is she saying she never reposts things. Ever? She retweets stuff on twitter so that's the same thing surely?!

Reactions: 9
Where was Ethans solo school picture on those shelves? Only Queen Erin and she was smack bang in the middle. God she’s so obvious with who is her favourite child. I hope Erin gets her op soon so brummy can shut up for a while but wouldn’t put it past her to go back on that and blog n vlog the entire thing. Anything for the views.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've no doubt she'll still be on Insta every day once Erin has her op. She lives for this tit!

Reactions: 4
I think the ops been cancelled, it was mentioned ages ago, the post has been removed and never mentioned since I believe!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Think insta has gone full circle of ridiculousness if using bookshelves for their actual purpose (i.e. storing books) is now content! What next keeping food in the fridge?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Think insta has gone full circle of ridiculousness if using bookshelves for their actual purpose (i.e. storing books) is now content! What next keeping food in the fridge?!
Steven sleeping in his actual bed?? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Long time lurked but have to say didnt she say she wasnt going to post pics of the kids anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where was Ethans solo school picture on those shelves? Only Queen Erin and she was smack bang in the middle. God she’s so obvious with who is her favourite child.
I thought that too, then realised it was Erin's First Communion photo .... Sorry her Private Family Function photo... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12

My mum always says people who are not content at home and need to decorate/move furniture etc constantly are not content in their own minds.
I have never found this as true as I do for bab. She is not content in her own mind at all. That therapist (if there ever was one, was a waste)

Reactions: 7
I often wonder what does Stephen think about it all? The constant tatt, the pointless chat... the faces 🙈

Reactions: 5
Just watched the “weekly vlog” and had to chuckle at the pin board that she bought from Copenhagen; it is identical to the 50p ones in Tesco. She’s so far removed from normality that she doesn’t even know the value of the tat she’s buying!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the “weekly vlog” and had to chuckle at the pin board that she bought from Copenhagen; it is identical to the 50p ones in Tesco. She’s so far removed from normality that she doesn’t even know the value of the tat she’s buying!
The way she said how beautiful it was. Hun, it’s just a cork board!
also, the jars? Do people actually buy jars? Does nobody save jam jars anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She does my head in I unfollowed ages ago as I found her annoying more than funny. I love though how she is nuts and the husband is dull as 🤣

Reactions: 3
Wow she's realised that doing your laundry every day makes it go down! How the hell have I survived all these years without scummy to guide me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.