Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually had to read this about five times to understand. The bloody full stops in the most random places make the sentence make no sense!!! How does she not get it??? It’s like saying - I walked. Into a lift and. Saw a. Celebrity. ??????View attachment 55655
I've always assumed she does it to imitate the way she speaks. It's a bit "reader...I married him". But it just makes her look like twit with no SPAG skills- which considering she was a teacher is a bit shocking.

Reactions: 7
Mother of Daughters. Came on here using a fake name commenting on her own thread then also commenting and slagging off other insta mums (unfortunately she never slagged babs off!).
MOD wouldn't slag scummie off as she's a nobody. In her head she thinks she's a big Instagram star but if I asked anyone I worked with they'd be who?

Reactions: 7
MOD wouldn't slag scummie off as she's a nobody. In her head she thinks she's a big Instagram star but if I asked anyone I worked with they'd be who?
Absolutely. They live in this teeny tiny bubble that's completely disconnected from real life. I for one cannot wait for the whole thing to implode. I think it's getting nearer to the tipping point.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone follow Rosie Ramsey? She is so funny and naturally likeable. I think BM tries to copy her but doesn’t have the natural charisma. RR doesn’t try to hide the privilege she has and still manages to come across as down to earth. BM makes out she’s just a normal mum when she far from it. I don’t mind people having nice things and fancy holidays but don’t pretend you need to budget by buying endless tit at Primark!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone follow Rosie Ramsey? She is so funny and naturally likeable. I think BM tries to copy her but doesn’t have the natural charisma. RR doesn’t try to hide the privilege she has and still manages to come across as down to earth. BM makes out she’s just a normal mum when she far from it. I don’t mind people having nice things and fancy holidays but don’t pretend you need to budget by buying endless tit at Primark!
She's too petulant to emulate Rosie Ramsey, who seems genuinely happy, funny woman.

Reactions: 1
I’m running a bit behind cos was working last night , so just caught up with the prawn cracker dance and fact her nipples are currently on a frosty path somewhere in brum ........I’ve had better starts to my day 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m running a bit behind cos was working last night , so just caught up with the prawn cracker dance and fact her nipples are currently on a frosty path somewhere in brum ........I’ve had better starts to my day 🤢🤢🤢
If my mum was posting this online I’d be reporting her account every day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so sad I can’t see what this MOD women posted as Alice x
You can if you use advanced search or just read her latest two threads as they’ve been screenshot loads of times or look up the story online as it’s been in a few publications who have used the screenshots.

Again..been for a run but the face tells a different story! You actually took the dog for a little walk didn’t you babs? There was no actual running involved.

here we go again acting like she’s the biggest John Mayer fan in the world

see if she posts that bleeping story / photo one more time 🙄🙄🙄🙄

(disclaimer - not a serious threat against your life or your kids or husbands lives before you have paul send the police to my door bab) I know you love to play the victim

• Haha
Not listened to the John Mayer podcast about being a celebrity and getting comments ? but she’s saying that’s how she feels ... you are not quite in the same league
And you’ve not been running according to that face 😂

• Haha
As a John Mayer fan, I feel offended that Emma claims to be. Yes, you went to see him and met him once. Am I envious? Of course, but how can she claim he is one of her top crushes (is that a thing for 40 year old women to have? Top crushes??) When she didn't go and see him at his most recent tour? I paid a bloody fortune for tickets, plus travel and accommodation because I work hard to do the things I enjoy, but old Emma here would only go if she was #gifted tickets. Just like take that/Gary Barlow, I'm sure she's only been to see them when she was gifted tickets, but I thought she was their biggest fan?

I'm not sure any of this made sense, I just needed to get it off my chest 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else sense a touch of frostiness behind Katie ellison in the comments on the prawn cracker dance?!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else sense a touch of frostiness behind Katie ellison in the comments on the prawn cracker dance?!
Not really. I feel like she's been sarcastic as if they've discussed how people don't believe she films it before eating her chinese!

Babs reply: Stephen gets the Chinese. He comes in and I am there. Music ready. Outfit ready. He shoves the prawn crackers in my hand. We do one take and then I shove it up whilst he dishes out the food! It’s a well oiled prawn cracker dancing machine! x

Can't say I believe her. So while he's dishing out the chinese she posts the dance on insta? Why doesn't she wait to post it until after she's eaten it? Also, why does Mickey have to film it? She owns a tripod, I'm sure she can have that set up and film it herself.

Reactions: 8
Not really. I feel like she's been sarcastic as if they've discussed how people don't believe she films it before eating her chinese!

Babs reply: Stephen gets the Chinese. He comes in and I am there. Music ready. Outfit ready. He shoves the prawn crackers in my hand. We do one take and then I shove it up whilst he dishes out the food! It’s a well oiled prawn cracker dancing machine! x

Can't say I believe her. So while he's dishing out the chinese she posts the dance on insta? Why doesn't she wait to post it until after she's eaten it? Also, why does Mickey have to film it? She owns a tripod, I'm sure she can have that set up and film it herself.
It’s the ‘regards’ from babs after Katie thanks her for clearing it up that gets me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does babs think talking inane crap about celeb xfactor is good content for the gram.......and I bet her minions think it’s fun and engaging and entertaining .....encouraging her to do same shite every day 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.