Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the meet up is 30 people not 80 as she put a photo on of the last one and there definitely wasn’t 80 people there!

Reactions: 6
Diversity ideas! Couldn’t see the word ideas on my phone this morning!

So babs is worried about running out of ways to grow or that she isn’t relatable enough to everyone?

Think the meet up is 30 people not 80 as she put a photo on of the last one and there definitely wasn’t 80 people there!
Think your right it’s 30 not 80.

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait for the Disney blog to launch to see what shite she spouts in it. She really does think she is the Disney expert because she goes every year. Going by her previous Disney vlogs she knows duck all so this will be interesting.

Regarding the assistant - this could be brums downfall if she messes up. While it’s great that she’s in a position to give someone a job if she fucks up in any way she can be taken to the cleaners. Talking of cleaners I wonder if she’ll get the assistant to do the washing. [emoji23]
Lets hope BM has public liability insurance. if the assistant says some contentious on BM's accounts it will be BM who gets sued

Reactions: 6
Has she tagged a skirt on stories when she isn’t even wearing a skirt?! Either she’s lost the plot or her assistant is bloody useless!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Best not show boobs to brands"- guess babs is finally realising that flashing her (not so) cracking rack all over the place is not the best way to promote herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s had the black Gucci bag for a while. She brought it around the same time as the red as I commented on why two bags basically the same as they are not really out out bags.

Reactions: 3
"Best not show boobs to brands"- guess babs is finally realising that flashing her (not so) cracking rack all over the place is not the best way to promote herself.
This is probably also the reason why she’s trying to phase out her prawn cracker dance!

She’s had the black Gucci bag for a while. She brought it around the same time as the red as I commented on why two bags basically the same as they are not really out out bags.
Oh I didn’t realise that and it’s the first time I’ve seen the black one. I know her mate Louise Pentland has two so she likes to keep up with her!

Oh I didn’t realise that and it’s the first time I’ve seen the black one. I know her mate Louise Pentland has two so she likes to keep up with her!
Louise is actually the copycat for a change! 😂 she was always "I don't do designer bags/shoes" then boom! Gucci bag! 😂 don't think she's ever mentioned getting it either 😂

I had to leave a comment regarding the Gucci bag. Either a snarky reply or a blocking coming my way. [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah so based on Tobyandroo being there our babs has gone to do some work with Maccy D’s. I’ll take a guess that it’s looking at how chicken nuggets are all fresh chicken breast and not just full of “bits”.

Who is she harping on about now ffs
MOD is being revealed all over Instagram (sort of, a lot are skirting round naming names) as "AliceinWanderlust" who posted on here slagging a lot of influencers etc off. Go over to the MOFOD thread- it's all on there. Knowing our babs she's probably raging that she wasnt one of the ones slagged off- just imagine the content she could have got!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
MOD is being revealed all over Instagram (sort of, a lot are skirting round naming names) as "AliceinWanderlust" who posted on here slagging a lot of influencers etc off. Go over to the MOFOD thread- it's all on there. Knowing our babs she's probably raging that she wasnt one of the ones slagged off- just imagine the content she could have got!!
Ah good old babs got to be centre of attention. Thanks for updating me x

I love putting washing in the machine, putting all the pods and liquids in and turning it on. That moment you hear the water going into the drum is the sound of heaven for me. It’s the taking it out when it’s done, sorting it out, hanging it up to dry then folding them when dry, taking them upstairs and putting them away (aka sitting them on ‘the chair’ rather than in the drawers) that is what does my head in. Like you I would pay someone to do all that for me.

Before I moved into my current home I had a tumble dryer, broke my heart having to sell it because I had no room for it in my new house as I used to wash, transfer to dryer then fold and put away all within a few hours. Now I have to wait days for the clothes to dry. I did buy a washer dryer but clothes always come out smelling a bit burnt if I dry them in it. [emoji2358]
Random and I’m just catching up, but do the wash and dry cycles separately for some reason that works for me and make sure you have a half load of washing for your drying and possibly dry two gentle cycles instead of one big hot one! (Might not work but worth a try)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.