Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait til Erin becomes a teenager and wears something for five mins then puts it in the wash basket..she'll be doing 3 loads a day (I'm speaking as a Mum of teenagers!).

I think she just sits brainstorming what kind of jobs around the house she can talk about that is a common problem for all families and then that gets her lots of engagement with saddos telling her how often they put a wash on!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow she's realised that doing your laundry every day makes it go down! How the hell have I survived all these years without scummy to guide me!
WTAF I never knew this!! Mind blown!!

I think the ops been cancelled, it was mentioned ages ago, the post has been removed and never mentioned since I believe!
whats wring with the little girls
Neck? I’ve always wondered?

Reactions: 1
duck me, that counts as content these days?!? What utter bleeping tripe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has already been said but what the chuff is nanny San on about with young ones having to wait until they’re 80 to get state pension... state pension age is 68 - I even checked for people born in 2017 so not sure how young she is referring to

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been said but what the chuff is nanny San on about with young ones having to wait until they’re 80 to get state pension... state pension age is 68 - I even checked for people born in 2017 so not sure how young she is referring to
Considering she would have been entitled to her pension age 60 but the age was then changed FOUR times and she's had to wait until she's nearly 66 then it's probably not far off that we will have to wait until we're 80! They change the rules all the time. In fact it's been suggested the state pension won't exist when we're old enough for it which is why they advise taking out personal or company pensions.

pains me to say/agree it but my son was born in 2012 when he was two weeks old I watched a tv programme that said kids born in 2012 will be at least 80 before they can retire

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think she's really bigging up swapping photos and knickknacks out for a few books... library my ass!! Theres a TV underneath, so they just basically have 2 living rooms. My house is same layout downstairs as theirs. In our house, the room that they seem to use as their living room is set up with a dining table. The front room is the living room.

No one, not ONE PERSON, needed to know she was naked.
I find it bizarre how often she feels the need to tell strangers that she’s naked!

Reactions: 4
I find it bizarre how often she feels the need to tell strangers that she’s naked!
Haha I know. I'm always worried ik going to catch sight of a swinging boob

Unless of course its all an act and shes doing it for views? I mean not that she would of course...

Omg the dance is back

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stop with all the Christmas tit, it's the start of November and it's a shame she didn't do the dance tight less as as she has stated she would be banned from the internet for life, now that would be a good day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Debating if it would have been worth watching tonight's video if she filmed without tights if it meant she was removed from the internet forever.. It's a tough call babs.

• Haha
Debating if it would have been worth watching tonight's video if she filmed without tights if it meant she was removed from the internet forever.. It's a tough call babs.
Let's just all be thankful we didnt have to see that 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually had to read this about five times to understand. The bloody full stops in the most random places make the sentence make no sense!!! How does she not get it??? It’s like saying - I walked. Into a lift and. Saw a. Celebrity. ??????
E7637B71-E068-4799-9213-9745E5C0D3FF.png

Is the mean girls reference about people who moan it's too early for xmas or is it aimed at MOD?!

She's said it before but in the comments people ask how Mickey keeps a straight face filming the dance and she says he doesn't even raise a smile. He's obviously dead behind the eyes with the life he's been dealt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mother of Daughters. Came on here using a fake name commenting on her own thread then also commenting and slagging off other insta mums (unfortunately she never slagged babs off!).
I've never heard of her

Maybe that's a good thing though as dont think my head can deal with anymore vloggers doing my head in 🤯

Reactions: 3
I've never heard of her

Maybe that's a good thing though as dont think my head can deal with anymore vloggers doing my head in 🤯
Oh this is a goodie, heead over to her thread and settle in for the night! It could be the downfall of the mumfluencer!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.