Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random and I’m just catching up, but do the wash and dry cycles separately for some reason that works for me and make sure you have a half load of washing for your drying and possibly dry two gentle cycles instead of one big hot one! (Might not work but worth a try)
I’ll give anything a try! lol thanks for the tip. Us ‘trolls’ aren’t all bad. [emoji12][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't get why she's being coy and not showing us/ telling us about her assistant, we know her monthly cycle, address, bra size, kids school and every details about her kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been a bit quiet on this thread for a while as MOD and FOD have been keeping me entertained however the fact that she posted the email address and password is ridiculous. She really hasn’t got a clue has she?!
Problem is that I just don’t think she’s very bright, she’s very immature and she just seems to get excited and post without thinking anything through. (And yes Emma, I know you have a degree, a masters, used to be a teacher etc but god only knows how you managed to scrape through those qualifications!)

Reactions: 11
And yes Emma, I know you have a degree, a masters, used to be a teacher etc but god only knows how you managed to scrape through those qualifications!)
Her degrees aren't exactly from Oxbridge, are they? 50% of the population are graduates now, it's nothing special.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s this “I’m filming this naked” meant to achieve?! Does she actually think she’s funny? 🤢

Reactions: 6
What’s this “I’m filming this naked” meant to achieve?! Does she actually think she’s funny? 🤢
Yes my boobs are wobblin...... If you saw any kind of buisness doing this there would be an out cry! She is a joke

Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch today's vlog? I noticed she titled it Primark Christmas Dress Try on and Home Haul. The Primark part was all of 3 mins at the end! The rest was just her going to the garage to get the Christmas duvets out and the xmas mugs! The home haul was cheap ceramics she bought in Copenhagen. She could easily have bought them over here!

She's going to be doing some giveaways on Instagram soon!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch today's vlog? I noticed she titled it Primark Christmas Dress Try on and Home Haul. The Primark part was all of 3 mins at the end! The rest was just her going to the garage to get the Christmas duvets out and the xmas mugs! The home haul was cheap ceramics she bought in Copenhagen. She could easily have bought them over here!

She's going to be doing some giveaways on Instagram soon!
Wish she would give away her bloody account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.