Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is quite possibly the dumbest tit i've ever seen.

HEY GUYS I'M RELATABLE

BUT I'M NOT SHOWING A BRAND WITHOUT £££

#PoundLandKardashian
and She’s doing it all for engagement, she reads here because she’s just been going on about how many likes and messages she’s had (how would she know if she doesn’t read them!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More boring shite purely for engagement 🙄 also why cover the margarine name when she showed it uncovered on her stories?

What’s happened to the kids Thursday treat day? Is learning how to make toast a treat?!

Plus reading her DM’s to know people were outraged. Get your story straight babs. You either read them or you don’t. Stop lying.

That can be the name of her book ‘The lies I told’!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she tagging Beyonce to show her butter. Does she honestly think she'll reply...I don't think so Babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People were messaging her about the butter straight after she posted it to tell her how triggered they were? Yeah right. She has probably been planning this content for weeks. What a life!

Reactions: 10
People were messaging her about the butter straight after she posted it to tell her how triggered they were? Yeah right. She has probably been planning this content for weeks. What a life!
What about the 500 plus saddos who have replied to her post telling her what their tubs of margarine look like?! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she's done a calendar! With sexual pictures of the prawn cracker dance and 'calendar girl' type poses with various seasonal tat covering her bits (but showing off her crackerlacking rack, yanno). And the gift of Barlow in December.

Though unfortunately I think it's a "Hurrah for Gin" type book 🙄 (nothing against hurrah for gin there- I just think she'll emulate it in some way)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven’t looked at her recently but triggered by butter ?

Reactions: 4
More boring shite purely for engagement 🙄 also why cover the margarine name when she showed it uncovered on her stories?

What’s happened to the kids Thursday treat day? Is learning how to make toast a treat?!

Plus reading her DM’s to know people were outraged. Get your story straight babs. You either read them or you don’t. Stop lying.

That can be the name of her book ‘The lies I told’!
I'd like to know how her kids have got to nearly 7 & 9 and are just being taught how to make toast?! My 4 yr old proudly makes hers! (Supervised, obvs!)

I haven’t looked at her recently but triggered by butter ?
They're animals! Never seen anything like it! Someone up thread said it looked like they get it out with their fingers and they were spot on! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#notgoingtoadvertisemymargifimnotgettingpaidforitbabs.
What a bellend
Its amazing how three little words like What a bellend can be so funny and describe Emma so brilliantly. :ROFLMAO: She is a nightmare honestly.
I have lost count how many times she has said on her stories that she doesn't read her DM's because and i quote ""they scare her"".
Correct me if i'm wrong but an ex-school teacher is ''scared'' of the written word, really are you serious Emma? Just like she said she doesn't read gossip threads about herself. naughty naughty Emma, might need to place you on the naughty step if you continue to lie like that!

Someone mentioned a visit to disney for Halloween, and again i thought the same thing. 💡

Reactions: 7
I'd like to know how her kids have got to nearly 7 & 9 and are just being taught how to make toast?! My 4 yr old proudly makes hers! (Supervised, obvs!)

They're animals! Never seen anything like it! Someone up thread said it looked like they get it out with their fingers and they were spot on! 😂
LOVE how the likes are out weighing the comments by about 6-1 🤣🤣. Now babs will have 2 days worth of stories content about how she is "shooketh"!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any guesses on tonight’s prawn cracker dance song choice?

I’ll go first....

Build ME up BUTTERcup ??

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It amazes me that Babs manages to screenshot and share so many of her DM's considering she doesn't read them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.