Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That comment about not talking about work is odd. I can understand why, back when Stephen may have still had a backbone, he told her to shut up after she was constantly banging on about herself and her day because she obviously wont have asked him how his was. But to never talk about work is so odd to me, me and my other half always discuss work even though we work in wildly different areas its helpful to vent sometimes if you've had something stress you out or if something interesting happened. I doubt they converse much anyway so I dont know why I'm surprised.
Also being headhunted is pretty standard if you're in a skill based job. She needs to get out more.

Reactions: 10
Sadly I think this is going to be milked.
What do you prefer on your hot chocolate? Which wrapping paper do you prefer? How many Brussels sprouts do you eat? Do you like snow? What do you prefer on your hot chocolate? Which wrapping paper do you prefer? How many Brussels sprouts do you eat? Do you like snow?
Of course it is all brilliant for boosting engagement, Babs ain’t daft...she needs tha 100K
Stop giving her ideas! 😂

My husband and I don't talk about our jobs! I find his too technical to understand and he is not office based, so I don't get any office gossip! I've heard a few tit bits here and there about people he works with but it's not very interesting. He in turn is not the least bit interested about my job or who I work with!
But I bet on your 1st day he didn't say I'm not interested so don't bother telling me! 😂 what a sick! Tho to be fair I'd believe it more if it was her saying that to him! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stop giving her ideas! 😂

But I bet on your 1st day he didn't say I'm not interested so don't bother telling me! 😂 what a sick! Tho to be fair I'd believe it more if it was her saying that to him! 😂
He’s never been bothered about my jobs but I’ll talk at him about it but I can tell he’s not listening! However, I do have a friend whose a teacher and love asking about her job. I think it depends how interesting your job is so you would think Teaching would be interesting to listen about? She’s probably making it up anyway just for the engagement of all the comments!

Reactions: 7

Thought this was an interesting read⬆📵
That is some brass neck. Like he said- it's easy to say nice things when you're not paying. For all the "influencers" that put effort into reviewing #gifted trios or items, there are so many that make practically no effort. Babs is absolutely SHOCKING, the "work" she did promoting Haven was unbelievably bad!!

Reactions: 14
I get if someone always stays in a premier inn and they offer a free stay but going straight for a "luxury hotel" in Dublin isnt the smartest move, i have stayed in that area, not the most central area, i wouldn't have chosen that area when there are so many nicer hotels in Dublin city centre.

Reactions: 3
I want to fast forward a few years to when her kids are older 🤣 how is she going to cope with teens not wanting to do what she says?? Or go to Disney 🤣 I hope they get fed up of it & actually go on some interesting, cultural holidays

Reactions: 14
After yesterday’s debacle and her “spoilers” can we all watch the circle and apprentice tonight then message her the results just because yes I am that petty 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ha! A gifted Disney on ice show and she loved surprising the kids after school about it 🙄

Her outfit is ridiculous!
I was about to say it must be Disney on Ice season.
Half term is in a couple of weeks so brace for her surprising the kids with a trip to Disneyland Paris for Halloween and filming their reactions to flog. Again. Honestly at this point I doubt the kids are surprised any more, they must be expecting it because it happens every year.

Reactions: 9
Wish these companies, especially as big of Disney would stop choosing the cheap advertising of sending tickets to vloggers. A Disney on ice post showing a gift of tickets to a children's charity/hospital/hospice would be so much nicer. Or even Brummie donating to one of her 'love you lots" 🤮minions as surely that family have had plenty of Disney. Just be to see some giving back... vloggers are just obsessed with the £.. everything is #gifted #affiliated or swipe up/vote for engagement.. it's getting soooooo tired now! 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone else think it’s bizzare she has the same boots as her daughter and she thinks this is great!.. it’s just v v strange in my opinion. They dress the same at Disney. I can imagine as Erin starts growing up she will want them in the same outfits. I just find it weird

Reactions: 7
Well I’ll define blocked again as just advised her who was axed from the circle and the apprentice!! Lol
Oh and maybe mentioned she should go on a safeguarding course as she’s just posted a complete strangers girl online with her “lovely” singing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think it’s bizzare she has the same boots as her daughter and she thinks this is great!.. it’s just v v strange in my opinion. They dress the same at Disney. I can imagine as Erin starts growing up she will want them in the same outfits. I just find it weird
So this is where I need to admit to sneaking in matching accessories with my 1 year old, right?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.