Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she bought more gloves for Erin for their half term holiday because it might be a bit cold 🙄 surely the gloves she bought for NY earlier this year or the Haven holiday when it was cold will still fit her?

Also Bab stop pretending you don’t know the name of the clothing style or patterns. ‘Comment below and let me know’ eg. Give me more engagement to earn me more money 🙄

Reactions: 15
That haul is embarrassing. The whole "oh what's is the word I've forgotten it let me know in comments" thing is ridiculous. Saying something is one house from Harry Potter then seconds later saying the right one. The whole hounds tooth crap too.

Let me know in comments guys. No get it right to begin with. You had one job

Reactions: 10
She says she likes to spend the same amount on each kid and said some of Ethan’s stuff was more expensive. Well looked to me like Erin got a lot more than Ethan plus she forgot to show the leather jacket from Debenhams or say how much it cost.

Also backtracking now saying that Erin grows so fast she can’t keep her clothes for the next year so they have to donate them. So the vlog you did about her summer clothes lasting her two years was another lie then babs?

Apparently there won’t be another kids haul until next summer! I’ll believe that when I see it. Someone commented Sainsbury’s have a 25% off sale next week so I bet she buys them stuff for their holiday.

Also seeing as she has done so much work with Matalan recently why didn’t she buy the kids autumn clothes from there? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's impossible to spend the same on kids of that age and different genders. I have an 11 year old boy and an 8 year old girl. The 11 year old grows too fast. The 8 year old is tiny. Like her kids. I have to spend a lot more on the 11 year old especially shoes as he's in adult sizes at a size 6. The 8 year old gets more for my money and she wears it longer. Girls stuff is cheaper too I find.

I seriously doubt primark was the only shop that had stuff that met bother their requirements. H&M always has lovely stuff as does debenhams and next. It's all about the cheapness with her

Also size 3 isn't adult size. It is in the adult range yes.

Reactions: 4
Girls clothes cost more than boys too, especially in Primark! I brought my 6 year old son a jumper the other day for £3.50, went to get my 4 year old daughter one and they were £5! Whenever I buy them new clothes I nearly always end up spending more on my daughter because if this!

Reactions: 2
whys she playing so dumb in the video?!
you know fine well what the difference between high rise and mid rise jeans is...
youve been to the warner brothers harry potter studio tour more than once and you dont know what colour corresponds to which harry potter house???

duck right off. we all know the games your playing. playing dumb for engagement.

also she mentions theyre going on holiday AGAIN in a couple of weeks. what is this? trip number 20 this year?!
those kids have had a holiday at easter, a holiday in the summer and now a holiday at halloween?? plus numerous other trips inbetween.

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW YOUR RELATEABLE BAB?!?

Reactions: 14
I see she’s rolling out the *hilarious* too-big pumpkins in vases post again. Oh brummy, you’re so funny and different from other influencers 🙄
She must have calendar alerts set up to remind her when to repost things on an annual basis. Not long since the starting school ones. Now, when is it time to regale everybody with how she met Steven in Risa again? 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see she’s rolling out the *hilarious* too-big pumpkins in vases post again. Oh brummy, you’re so funny and different from other influencers 🙄
She must have calendar alerts set up to remind her when to repost things on an annual basis. Not long since the starting school ones. Now, when is it time to regale everybody with how she met Steven in Risa again? 😴
Ha! I laughed that she used the Risa one again just this week! ‘Tell me how you met your partner’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you have to be thick as pig tit to buy pumpkins that size, take them home and hope they fit in those vases. How is this funny? She really thought they fit?

Reactions: 5
you have to be thick as pig tit to buy pumpkins that size, take them home and hope they fit in those vases. How is this funny? She really thought they fit?
[/
but she’s so different from other influencers remember? Just winging it really. That’s why she has nearly 100k followers and goes on 10 holidays a year

Reactions: 4
It's really an insult to her followers. How could they be aware that there are other overweight mums in the world? Or mums who dont live in mansions, sometimes get frustrated with their kids, feed them a quick dinner sometimes.
She really thinks she's unique for these things when nobody is stupid enough to buy that.

What actually makes her unique is that, as a mum of 2 who 'works' she has time to go shopping for tat or primark a few times a week. She affords 10k holidays every year in addition to another 10 less extravagant holidays. She feeds her kids lazy dinners every day despite being home all day. She spends the day in PJs watching reality TV and considers cleaning out a cluttered cupboard as productivity. She gets her saggy tits out at every opportunity and makes a show of herself every week for a few views with her awful dances.
That tit makes her unique because I dont know any other normal mums who behave like that, and if they did they wouldnt dare brag about it.
Absolutely spot on!

Honestly how are people not bored of this tit. She just regurgitates the same bullshit stories over and over and over. We have all heard it a million times, or read your blogs you just re send the link too every year 🤦‍♀️

It's borefest city with brummy bellend imo

Reactions: 9
Just looked at her insta, and the photo shoot that the kids apparently did. I never realised how many brands she tags in photos! Every item of clothing her or Stephen is wearing is tagged with the brand (and not necessarily cheap ones like she makes out).

I guess this is part of her working with brands plan of just tag them in hundreds of posts?

Reactions: 7
Is she for real? She hopes the kids will always remember today? What? Going to a National Trust property and taking some pics of their parents? 🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is with the people sending her pics saying they're dressing like her? Who are these people that openly want to go 'hey look stranger, I've gone out of my way to copy your clothes!!'

• Haha
Bragging that her 6yo is 'different' because he wanted to wear a silly hat and use binoculars.
Has she met a 6yo before? That's all of them!
She's so desperate to be relevant that she uses her children's boring choices and behaviours to make out shes a super mum. Nah bab, you have two very normal children. They might be spoilt, but otherwise completely run of the mill and no better or more interesting than any other kids.

Also, looking through her most recent videos theres maybe 2 vlogs and 7 hauls? Not all named haul but including shopping trip or a house tour of tat she's bought so I'm including it.
It couldnt be more evident that she's got sod all to offer the world. Really lazy, boring content even for her.

Reactions: 15
What is with the people sending her pics saying they're dressing like her? Who are these people that openly want to go 'hey look stranger, I've gone out of my way to copy your clothes!!'
It’s like a scene out of single white female

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s like a scene out of single white female
And she was worried about people on Tattle knowing how to find her address - I'd be more afraid of that fan club if they've started wanting to look like her...and proudly show her. If I was Emma that would make me feel a bit freaked out I think.

• Haha
Can’t get away from this insufferable woman. Scrolling through fb and this comes up 🤬
Dianey needs to stop working with her
736FAB75-29C9-4381-A1E3-2328B59F7CE9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I knew it wouldn’t take her long to jump on the ‘we love Meghan Markle’ bandwagon 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.