Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
copying Louise yet again with that animal print maxi šŸ™„ at least acknowledge youā€™ve copied blatantly - I suspect Louise found it flattering at first but now is creeped out by it-esp since that video she made- denying it #singlewhitefemale

Reactions: 10
šŸ˜‚ chuckling to myself ... she says she got treated to lunch by the woman on the pic ... no you went to listen to a podcast being recorded ?! And got free food like everyone else did...funny tho the woman tagged everyone who was there but not brummymummyof2 šŸ˜‚...she also got a pic with Katie ( who was with Louise the other day so is that why she went ?)
Other thing the podcast was about drinking and motherhood ... bet she didnā€™t mention what alcohol made her like pre kids šŸ˜‚
Thank god tho no prawn cracker dance šŸ™ŒšŸ» Sheā€™s still on the slow train šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thinking back to the deadline. I bloody hope sheā€™s not writing a book or has secured a book deal? šŸ™ˆ. Can just imagine her begging for pre orders like Louise then sheā€™ll probably cry in the shower if it doesnā€™t go in at No.1 šŸ™„
Oh god, no. Please no book.

Reactions: 8
Too busy to do a dance, how about you just give them up now you bellend ( best name for her yet ) donā€™t bother doing one sat night do yourself a favour

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She feels a little bit old and chubby but has great boobs, the way she talks about them u would think they are fake.

Oh the rest of me is chubby but my boobs have stayed exactly where they should

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
ā€œLeetleā€ šŸ‘ŠšŸ»Stop saying that
Yep she thinks sheā€™ got greatboobs šŸ™„ whatever the photo shoot was Iā€™m sure itā€™s wasnt page 3
And fgs stop going on about chubby old mum blogger thing ... thereā€™s not many supermodel 20 somethings mum bloggers either ... just be you but she canā€™t can she apart from the hi tops THATS unique ( neither can the rest of them ) all in their mummy blogger uniform šŸ™„
And stop with the small house thing too ... itā€™s just normal and a bigger one doesnā€™t make you a better person ... most people find you unrelatable because of all the tat and gifted holidays that you donā€™t even appreciate or give info / show properly about which Iā€™m sure if the whole point of the freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The outfit sheā€™s wearing on the photo shoot looks awful! I donā€™t follow many beautiful vloggers so I donā€™t know why she bleats on about all these beautiful women and how she is somehow the odd one out?

Also Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t jumped on the bandwagon about Meghan Markleā€™s interview about not being asked if sheā€™s ok?!

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m always really confused when she bleats on about being different to other ā€œinfluencersā€. I always feel sheā€™s implying the people who follow her donā€™t have the ability to find anyone else on Insta who is a plus-sized mum. Sheā€™s not unique. The chances are her followers will also follow other similar accounts. In fact, Instagrams entire algorithms will be set to show people similar accounts to BM2, so why does she need to perpetuate this ā€œIā€™m so differentā€ act?

Youā€™re not special or unique babs.

Reactions: 12
Wtf. She's covered up the brand of crappy full of yuk margarine . Cos she ain't getting paid for it .
Iā€™d unfollowed but had to go and check this out šŸ™ˆ

Sheā€™s probably already spent 18 months emailing Flora for a paid partnership šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Iā€™m always really confused when she bleats on about being different to other ā€œinfluencersā€. I always feel sheā€™s implying the people who follow her donā€™t have the ability to find anyone else on Insta who is a plus-sized mum. Sheā€™s not unique. The chances are her followers will also follow other similar accounts. In fact, Instagrams entire algorithms will be set to show people similar accounts to BM2, so why does she need to perpetuate this ā€œIā€™m so differentā€ act?

Youā€™re not special or unique babs.
I think this constant stating of how "different" she is is all to do with how *she feels*. She doesnt feel like one of the gang and justifies those feelings of not fitting in by trying to make out it's because she's really "different" to others.

Reactions: 7
I think this constant stating of how "different" she is is all to do with how *she feels*. She doesnt feel like one of the gang and justifies those feelings of not fitting in by trying to make out it's because she's really "different" to others.
i think this is how she markets herself by constantly saying sheā€™s different to the other bloggers. If she keeps saying it, eventually people will believe it and think ā€˜wow, sheā€™s so relatable, she like a regular personā€™ because yes, people are that stupid. Sheā€™s actually the same as 1,000ā€™s of other blogging moms. And as for trainers with skirts, well I wear them too but I donā€™t wear menā€™s high top converse! Also, Iā€™m sick to death of her trying to come off as being so positive and happy but then sneaks in a crappy comment about herself. This is not how positive people speak of themselves. She needs to go back to her therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its this thing that's been mentioned in the media at the moment - sad fishing!
šŸ˜”šŸŽ£

Reactions: 8
Read the insta post on AlabamaLola page
Omg šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s about mummy bloggers and itā€™s just hilarious !
Who is she? Had a quick glance but found her irritating to be honest! She might be taking the piss out of other vloggers but she's still getting stuff for free!

Reactions: 3
Who is she? Had a quick glance but found her irritating to be honest! She might be taking the piss out of other vloggers but she's still getting stuff for free!
It just made me laugh when I read it not really looked at her stuff much myself and I might be wrong but I thought thatā€™s the first freebie sheā€™s got ... but stuff she said I just thought yep they beg for freebies n ads n hashtags etc x

Reactions: 2
Too busy to do a dance, how about you just give them up now you BELLEND ( best name for her yet ) donā€™t bother doing one sat night do yourself a favour
Who ever creates the next funny thread title has to include ''BELLEND'' some where in the sentence. As mentioned above its the ''best name for her yet). btw i the HATE the prawn dance things. My heart goes out to the kids. They are going to be bullied so much at school in years to come, makes me sad just typing it! šŸ˜Ŗ

Reactions: 7
I have some ground breaking news for this thread. It transpires that brunmymummy is actually CALLED EMMA AND AGED 41

This groundbreaking news was announced yesterday, I somehow managed to miss it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have some ground breaking news for this thread. It transpires that brunmymummy is actually CALLED EMMA AND AGED 41

This groundbreaking news was announced yesterday, I somehow managed to miss it
Wow sheā€™s never mentioned that... who knew šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she actually for real?? Sheā€™s just uploaded a primark kids autumn haul.

I swear those kids get more new clothes in a month than I get in about 3 years!!! Absolutely ridiculous amount of spending!

Reactions: 18
Those kids are so spoilt. Sheā€™ll probably do another haul for clothing for their half term holiday šŸ™„

i think this is how she markets herself by constantly saying sheā€™s different to the other bloggers. If she keeps saying it, eventually people will believe it and think ā€˜wow, sheā€™s so relatable, she like a regular personā€™ because yes, people are that stupid. Sheā€™s actually the same as 1,000ā€™s of other blogging moms. And as for trainers with skirts, well I wear them too but I donā€™t wear menā€™s high top converse! Also, Iā€™m sick to death of her trying to come off as being so positive and happy but then sneaks in a crappy comment about herself. This is not how positive people speak of themselves. She needs to go back to her therapist.
It's really an insult to her followers. How could they be aware that there are other overweight mums in the world? Or mums who dont live in mansions, sometimes get frustrated with their kids, feed them a quick dinner sometimes.
She really thinks she's unique for these things when nobody is stupid enough to buy that.

What actually makes her unique is that, as a mum of 2 who 'works' she has time to go shopping for tat or primark a few times a week. She affords 10k holidays every year in addition to another 10 less extravagant holidays. She feeds her kids lazy dinners every day despite being home all day. She spends the day in PJs watching reality TV and considers cleaning out a cluttered cupboard as productivity. She gets her saggy tits out at every opportunity and makes a show of herself every week for a few views with her awful dances.
That tit makes her unique because I dont know any other normal mums who behave like that, and if they did they wouldnt dare brag about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.