Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After yesterday’s debacle and her “spoilers” can we all watch the circle and apprentice tonight then message her the results just because yes I am that petty 🤣
My god I had the same thought! lol. I'm that petty as well. :ROFLMAO: 🤪 (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think it’s bizzare she has the same boots as her daughter and she thinks this is great!.. it’s just v v strange in my opinion. They dress the same at Disney. I can imagine as Erin starts growing up she will want them in the same outfits. I just find it weird
She is always "twinning" with Erin. She doesnt seem to encourage any independence or real individuality in her kids, she's only on board when they are into stuff she likes. It's a good job Ethan isn't into football (because he's so different)- can you imagine her as a side-line mum??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is always "twinning" with Erin. She doesnt seem to encourage any independence or real individuality in her kids, she's only on board when they are into stuff she likes. It's a good job Ethan isn't into football (because he's so different)- can you imagine her as a side-line mum??
Doubt she would go, shed send Stephen

Reactions: 9
What ever happened to it being a bit quieter after Florida, especially with Erin because she would be getting surgery etc?

Absolute lies.
There will be another trip to Disneyland at Halloween 100%

Reactions: 14
What ever happened to it being a bit quieter after Florida, especially with Erin because she would be getting surgery etc?

Absolute lies.
There will be another trip to Disneyland at Halloween 100%
It'll be quiet when she actually has the op, unless she decides it'll be good for engagement!

I am actually intrigued as to where they're going, apparently not Disney and they'll say when they're home (yanno 🙄 in case all her fans rush to see her! 😂)

• Haha
Christ I don’t want to piss people off on here 😳, I’m too frightened to 🤣🤣
Tell us the ending of a film then 😜

It'll be quiet when she actually has the op, unless she decides it'll be good for engagement!

I am actually intrigued as to where they're going, apparently not Disney and they'll say when they're home (yanno 🙄 in case all her fans rush to see her! 😂)
She’s probably going to Centre Parks..Yanno, where her mate Louise goes. Wonder if she’ll contact them like Louise does and ask for a freebie?! Louise got some free bike hire!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tell us the ending of a film then 😜

She’s probably going to Centre Parks..Yanno, where her mate Louise goes. Wonder if she’ll contact them like Louise does and ask for a freebie?! Louise got some free bike hire!
She wouldn't want bike hire tho, she's a 41 year old, ex teacher runner don't u know! 😂

• Haha
For someone who claims to walk at a slow rate and hobbles because of her back surgery she sure as heck can move on a trampoline. Running right along it without a care in the World.....i would struggle with that and I have 0 back issues.
If she was jobless (what she classes as a job is up for debate) I'd be sure she was claiming on the sick 🤔

Maybe another #gifted Haven stay

Reactions: 6
For someone who claims to walk at a slow rate and hobbles because of her back surgery she sure as heck can move on a trampoline. Running right along it without a care in the World.....i would struggle with that and I have 0 back issues.
If she was jobless (what she classes as a job is up for debate) I'd be sure she was claiming on the sick 🤔
Yet not that long ago she couldn't go on a trampoline because of her back. She's a medical miracle!

• Haha
I bet she won’t go fiercely private and to prove she reads here the Radfords daughter Tillie has a operation and they filmed everything and there followers increase during that time massively

I bet she now reconsider as she what’s 100k. 🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Sad
  • Haha
I bet she won’t go fiercely private and to prove she reads here the Radfords daughter Tillie has a operation and they filmed everything and there followers increase during that time massively

I bet she now reconsider as she what’s 100k. 🤑🤑🤑🤑
It wouldn't surprise me at all. She's already demonstrated time and again she's got zero morals. Anything for engagement. Literally anything.

Reactions: 9
Thinking back to the deadline. I bloody hope she’s not writing a book or has secured a book deal? 🙈. Can just imagine her begging for pre orders like Louise then she’ll probably cry in the shower if it doesn’t go in at No.1 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Wtf. She's covered up the brand of crappy full of yuk margarine . Cos she ain't getting paid for it .

• Haha
Thinking back to the deadline. I bloody hope she’s not writing a book or has secured a book deal? 🙈. Can just imagine her begging for pre orders like Louise then she’ll probably cry in the shower if it doesn’t go in at No.1 🙄
Every vlogger and their dog has a book out this month, wouldn’t surprise me! 😂

Reactions: 6
Wtf. She's covered up the brand of crappy full of yuk margarine . Cos she ain't getting paid for it .
Surely she doesn’t need to do that ?

She’s seen the success of The Unmumsy mums books and wants it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.