Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
I admit, I thought some of you were overreacting when commenting about her mental state but I genuinely now think we are watching some sort of train wreck. I’ve never come across someone so self absorbed, thin skinned and totally lacking in empathy or perspective.
I liked her straight away but the more I watched the more I realised she wasn’t right. The dancing alone is extremely painful to watch. I don’t think any of it’s funny and if she was an actual celebrity, the media and newspapers would have an absolute field day with her erratic behaviours. In that pic she posted of herself, the one where she said some folks were cross at her for spoiling that Tv show...I can see in her face how disingenuous and spiteful she is. She is unhappy and I actually think has marital problems. Especially with how much she dreams about past relationships with other men. Perhaps she may miss the feeling of being young (as she’s very obsessed with her age) and also in love. I also think her kids rule her life. I think she needs constant validation from her followers because of the lack of actual, real love she gets at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Wow, a vlog. Usually the laziest of content but I'm so glad it's not another haul.
'What do you do with your teabags guys? I put mine in the bin' WOW shes not disappointing, inspirational content in the first 2 minutes what a treat!
The bit talking about what she watches on TV with her stupid voices and facial expressions made me feel a bit ill. 'Let me know if you yawned' nah but I might vomit because you're such an appalling person. Sitting in your scabby dressing gown talking about TV like any other people with actual jobs have the time to watch multiple things at once.
OOTD with Erin, 'I think you've got that on back to front' 'I dont'. Erin sounds a bit pissed off with her which is amazing to hear. Then starts shaking her saggy tits about and Erin confirms that if she did that at school she would be embarrassed and run away. Yet babs finds it acceptable to put much worse things on Instagram for that poor girl to deal with at school. She's not far off the bitchy girl stage of school and those kids will love all the babs bullying fuel.
Sitting on her bed while the kids are shouting and Stephen is making a Sunday lunch, mum of the year! I bet she had a nap before she graced then with her ugly mug to help him out.
Also she didnt disappoint and still included a little bit of shopping and showing off tat.
Brace yourselves, in December we'll have the absolute delight of a 'come decorate with me' because she doesnt do that every bastard month in some way. And a video all about her Disney Christmas tree. I couldnt be more excited for Christmas now I know babs is gonna show us her cheap primark Micky baubles.
Little mention that someone goes through her DMs for her too. Whatever you absolute liar. You're too self obsessed and crave attention too much to not scroll through them every second of the day seeking out a compliment or some validation. Pathetic.

Reactions: 20
Anybody else think it's creepy that the assistant was wearing high top converse, patterned dress and leather jacket just like brummy???

• Haha
  • Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
I admit, I thought some of you were overreacting when commenting about her mental state but I genuinely now think we are watching some sort of train wreck. I’ve never come across someone so self absorbed, thin skinned and totally lacking in empathy or perspective.

• Heart

Grayson

VIP Member
She sure can get that leg up onto the kitchen counter well for someone who "has to explain to people that she walks slow" and can be in tears and unable to stand due to her bad back 🤔

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
She's selectively thick skinned, she ignores all real issues (misuse of her images, criticism over letting Erin have a YT channel...etc etc etc), but look at the fuss over High-Topgate, the ridiculousness over a couple of followers being annoyed at having a programme spoiled by her, er, spoilers- those things she stews on and acts like s child over! The REAL criticism she just ignores as trolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

BoCs2019

6 holidays this year! 6!!!!!!!! That's one every 2 months! i mean i know i sound jealous, that's 'cause i am!

Me and husband both work (him full time and me 25 hours a week and i'm doing a degree aswell) and all we could afford was 5 days in a lodge in the New Forest (which was lovely don't get me wrong!)
I just cant. I get so fed up. Its just not relatable at all. And the things that really winds me up is she never even seems that bothered about any of it. Apart from when shes RABID (Vom :sick: ) about Disney and apparently cries every few seconds.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Why is someone sooooo obsessed with Halloween and 'fall' posting daft amounts of stories about Christmas the week before Halloween?
I'm really pissed off that in an age when we should be thinking about the global impact of our purchasing decisions that the influencers are creating seasons and events to flog more tat.
Autumn used to be about nature dropping her leaves not buying plastic tat to decorate your house. And don't get me started on the landfill plastic nonsense I have just seen in the supermarket to celebrate Halloween.

I'm furious that so much cheap shoddy clothing is being promoted. I'm not against primark but I am against the volumes of clothing that she thinks is acceptable for. Children to have. Most of which is not able to be resold in charity shops.

It's vile greed and shows a huge lack of worldly awareness!

• Heart

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Holidays (so far) in 2019

- New York
- Disneyland Paris
- Haven (free)
- Disney world Florida
- Haven (free)
- Copenhagen

Yes, very relatable babs. Even if you take away the 2 free Haven ones New York, Paris, Orlando and Copenhagen is a lot of expensive places to visit in the one year!!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She’s off to see Hamilton today (gutted it’s wasn’t two weeks ago when I was there). Will she mention the cost of the tickets? Stalls start at about £100 and go up to £280ish a ticket, and I bet they’ll be staying over so basically another holiday.
yep, a whole weekend away with mickey, grieving kids dumped on the grandparents, sick dog forgotten. i imagine more than just her matalan dress is #gifted, especially as she has literally no shame in begging for freebies that she can blatantly afford. her reference to the "ridiculously overpriced tickets" to the actual musical makes me think she was forced to pay for those herself - clearly absolutely FUMING that she failed to get her grabby hands on free tickets. imagine a world where you actually have to buy stuff for yourself!

"my kids lost their pet but i don't give a fuck - there's musicals to watch, and gin to be drunk!"

• Heart
the scrunched up smile she does in all her pictures irritates me to no end.
I've asked this on another thread and I will ask this again, what on earth is her appeal? And how did she get so many followers??? I dont understand 😭😭😭😭😭 Sorry new to all this so probably been asked many times before 😅 Sorry if that's bitchy. Maybe I'm missing something?

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
It annoyed me again that in Mickey's birthday tribute she's talking about her rough start to 2019 again. The fact she made this into a mental health thing winds me up. She said herself the Therapy was to stop her being a complete tit at public functions and embarrassing herself as she thought this is what was stopping her getting offered more AD's etc but then of course she changed it into the awful trolls making her life a misery and 'lo and behold she gained more followers and started getting more AD's. Amazing what lying about your mental health can do for your career!

threeisthemagicnumber

I had to have a double check / chuckle when on one of her stories she put that Mickey was eyeing up the nit shampoo ... I was 😱 omg she’s calling Stephen Mickey 😂😂til I realised she was on about Mickey Mouse

• Haha

Lln81

Give the drama over on the mod thread I think a lot of people are wondering about other influencers that have fake accounts on here. We all know babs reads here but I wonder if she has an account?! Given her love of all things gossipy, the reality tv shows etc that she watches it would seem a true fit!

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The internet broke her and damaged her mental health so much that she missed Christmas and a big Anniversary dinner. But she hasn’t stopped posting really unwise pictures on line (the bath) one, the ch in swimming costumes.

I don’t think it’s the internet ’trolls’ that are the problem, it’s the daily diet of day time tv, buying and storing utter tat, trying to be noticed by posting extreme images. It’s the utter lack of a purposeful life and the inability to enjoy anything without posting and getting likes for it.

She knows all about the MoD drama of this week and Brummy still chooses to post all those pictures of her kids and hook them into this shit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Technically not last month, I remember being repulsed last time and thinking it wasn't that long ago, had a look on Insta, 4th Oct 🙄
Isn't the period cake yet another idea she's nicked off someone else?? Candice Brathwaite, was it?

I take it Ethan's costume didn't deserve a grid post because he made his own mind up about what he wanted to be and *shock horror* wore a Villa strip? Guessing that doesnt fit in with the "my son is SO different, he's not into football" narrative, so he gets s story and Erin the Golden Child gets a grid post.

Reactions: 18