Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In the video she uploaded this morning. At least I think that’s what she said?? I replayed it a few times to make sure 🤨🤨

Emma your actually disguisting.
So NOW while Stephen has to get ready for work, make himself breakfast, make YOU breakfast he now has to put a load of washing on aswell?! Fuck off you lazy shit.

you sit on your ass day and watch the housewives and go to primark While putting shitty polls on Instagram. CATCH A GRIP AND GROW UP
Are you her husband. Are you scared to tell her this your self. It’s all ok mickey we have your back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Silverheel

Chatty Member
Most influential mother? No words!

Are we all aspiring to being gross, showing our underwear, doing seductive dances for the gram and so on? What the hell is wrong with people that we live in a world where Emma Conway is an influential mother in any category?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pinko

VIP Member
For someone obsessed with autumn and Halloween, she should have done a come carve with me on the pumpkins they got the other day. Or watch me try and make pumpkin soup and see if the family likes it (adventures in my new kitchen), making an autumn wreath for front door using stuff collected on an autumn walk. Just a few non tat/ plastic things to do for your grid Emma!
🎃👍😉

Reactions: 16

Leascarle

VIP Member
Babs has been on Tattle this morning and decided to “take some time away from the gram”. So let’s see if that time away lasts longer than last time...I give her until 10am.
When back from school run, as she won’t have to be fake sad once the kids leave the house

One of my biggest pet hates in the whole world is people who announce they are leaving social media

Nadurath

VIP Member
“I rarely show what I get sent”...so that whole what’s in the box song is all in my head then? Riiiiiiight.

• Haha
  • Angry

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
She says she likes to spend the same amount on each kid and said some of Ethan’s stuff was more expensive. Well looked to me like Erin got a lot more than Ethan plus she forgot to show the leather jacket from Debenhams or say how much it cost.

Also backtracking now saying that Erin grows so fast she can’t keep her clothes for the next year so they have to donate them. So the vlog you did about her summer clothes lasting her two years was another lie then babs?

Apparently there won’t be another kids haul until next summer! I’ll believe that when I see it. Someone commented Sainsbury’s have a 25% off sale next week so I bet she buys them stuff for their holiday.

Also seeing as she has done so much work with Matalan recently why didn’t she buy the kids autumn clothes from there? 🤔

• Heart

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
That's absolutely not the same dress. Isnt it a skirt because the top part is massively different.
Who keeps a feather headpiece intact for 12 years? I fully believe she did because she clings to tat and has so much time on her hands but jesus.

Give up bragging about your saggy tits. As said earlier, they look like they belong to a middle aged fat lass who's had two kids. They're hardly a feature that needs to be flaunted I've seen nicer tits on overweight men at the local pool.

• Haha

Leascarle

VIP Member
I am struggling to fathom how they can be away on there own and she wants to watch X factor call me a rabbit but I can assure you we wouldn’t be watching tv 😂

• Haha

Pumkinspice

So she wants Stephen to do the washing as well now? What is actually left for her to do? Why does she resent doing stuff for her family and house so much? Is she just lazy or does she actually believe she really does most stuff? From what I can see he does most of it and she is palming more on to him. She’s really got issues and I don’t understand the cheek of her. I think she’s being a diva and getting too big for her boots (and she’s a lazy so and so!)

SheWereActuallyInCar

OMG guys, news alert: she’s got a cold! So she can dance around no problem for the gram but now it’s time to parent she is back in bed and her mum is coming to take the kids to the park. One day til the weekend and she can’t look after them for one whole day as she’s got a cold?! She’s got issues. Most of us get on with it love. She’s a precious, pampered bitch isn’t she?
A cold?! Has anyone here ever had a day off work for a cold, let alone stayed in bed because of one?! Try having your husband offshore and the whole family including yourself having norovirus love 😫 honestly the self entitlement of these lot makes me sick!

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
What doesn’t ring true about the internet nearly breaking her and her shit Christmas that she can’t remember and Mickey finding her on the floor in the shower and her then needing months of therapy and been in a really bad place is that her husband and parents and sister who she is exceptionally close to didn’t tell her to pack all this vlogging life in then if it was having such a detrimental affect on her life and her family life?

If you’re in a job you hate you will leave and find another one so if it got as bad as she says why didn’t Mickey tell her it’s not worth it and that he earns enough to pay the mortgage and she can give up work and they’ll just sacrifice 3 of their 6 holidays a year until she finds another job?

Therefore I can only conclude it’s all complete attention seeking bullshit.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
As usual she can't take any form of criticism! I've heard people talking about the Circle and saw clips of it on Gogglebox but it didn't take my interest. I expect a lot of people are annoyed that they're at work full time and haven't had a chance to watch last nights episode yet unlike her who slobs about all day watching TV and vlogs!

Yes I thought that was petty to mention the big reveal from the Sixth Sense. I know it's an old film but if she has young followers, they have probably never seen it!

Why couldn't she just say 'I'm really sorry I've spoiled it for some of you, I'll be more careful not to mention any spoilers when I next review it'. But oh no she's got to throw her toys out of the pram and say she just won't mention the programme anymore. She's a very immature person.

minniemouse

Whatever happened to being quiet on insta because of Erin’s operation 🤦‍♀️ She’s posted every single day since that announcement

• Haha

threeisthemagicnumber

“Leetle” 👊🏻Stop saying that
Yep she thinks she’ got greatboobs 🙄 whatever the photo shoot was I’m sure it’s wasnt page 3
And fgs stop going on about chubby old mum blogger thing ... there’s not many supermodel 20 somethings mum bloggers either ... just be you but she can’t can she apart from the hi tops THATS unique ( neither can the rest of them ) all in their mummy blogger uniform 🙄
And stop with the small house thing too ... it’s just normal and a bigger one doesn’t make you a better person ... most people find you unrelatable because of all the tat and gifted holidays that you don’t even appreciate or give info / show properly about which I’m sure if the whole point of the freebie

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I’ve been saving this until there was a new thread (apologies if this has been discussed before)...

A couple of days ago, my hubby found a story about BM2. Apparently, if you want a brand to work with you, just harass them! You constantly send them links to videos you’ve done, ask them for freebies, say how much you love them and then eventually they’ll send you stuff. That’s apparently what our babs did to get a Merlin pass.

So how many brands are “working” with Brum because it’s cheaper for them to send her a box of crap than to have someone’s time taken up by her emails?

Full story is here:
I saw this a couple of days ago on another Instagram account. I can’t believe the blatant cheek of it. She isn’t even a big account. God knows whet the big accounts are up to. Basically she is saying her kids birthday is coming up so she’s going to contact brands to ask for birthday presents for her. Buy them yourself you tight arse!

Attachments

• Wow

cushtybert

VIP Member
Her minions won’t care. They’ll say she deserves all her free stuff because she makes them smile and brings them happiness 🙄
Urgh makes me so mad, I can’t stand the woman. Wish people would see her like we do for the begging mess poor example of female form that she is
Feel better for getting that off my chest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's she talking about saying that online scrutiny broke her!? If it's cost her that much that she had to take to bed then she should have stopped. It's not difficult, prioritise your mental health and your family and stop posting crap on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15