Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I hear "period cake" the more disgusting it becomes. She's really vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just watching the Copenhagen vlog. She hasn’t stopped touching her hair it’s so irritating

Had to laugh at her saying to Mickey ‘come on you’re an Accountant’! Then quickly said not an Accountant a Quantity Surveyor. Very similar babs 🙈

As usual a boring travel vlog that wasn’t very informative.

Also why is she suddenly recommending books?

Reactions: 7
We seem to have the same cycle I'm gonna ditch my app and just rely on her cake coming out so I'm know I'm due 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate vlogs. Who cares about someone else’s trip to Copenhagen.
None of her vlogs are remotely informative and surely inspire absolutely no one to visit and of these locations? If was considering a trip to Copenhagen, I probably wouldn't bother based on that!

Reactions: 8
I think she’s mentioning her period again and the period cake as mentioning it last month got her a lot of engagement. If something is popular you can bet she’s going to use it again and again!
Technically not last month, I remember being repulsed last time and thinking it wasn't that long ago, had a look on Insta, 4th Oct 🙄

Reactions: 2
8 minutes into the vlog and I can’t stand the hair flicking and dismissing her son any more! Ignored him 3 times in the hotel room when he kept saying he was there too and then she actually told him to wait instead of speaking to her so she could sing a song about a bloody gnome! Of course Queen Erin was allowed to interrupt though 🙄 And she says she doesn’t have a favourite!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
8 minutes into the vlog and I can’t stand the hair flicking and dismissing her son any more! Ignored him 3 times in the hotel room when he kept saying he was there too and then she actually told him to wait instead of speaking to her so she could sing a song about a bloody gnome! Of course Queen Erin was allowed to interrupt though 🙄 And she says she doesn’t have a favourite!
I worry about that lad's self esteem and mental health. Fair enough coming second to your sibling, that's (sadly) quite usual in families but to come third in the pecking order after a camera is awful.

Mother of the year? It's a joke.

Reactions: 10
It’s a mistake a lot of bloggers / blaggers seem to make. They may be passable in writing, but when they jump over to vlogging,, they suddenly reveal how vacuous they are.

Reactions: 3
OMG guys, news alert: she’s got a cold! So she can dance around no problem for the gram but now it’s time to parent she is back in bed and her mum is coming to take the kids to the park. One day til the weekend and she can’t look after them for one whole day as she’s got a cold?! She’s got issues. Most of us get on with it love. She’s a precious, pampered witch isn’t she?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Technically not last month, I remember being repulsed last time and thinking it wasn't that long ago, had a look on Insta, 4th Oct 🙄
Isn't the period cake yet another idea she's nicked off someone else?? Candice Brathwaite, was it?

I take it Ethan's costume didn't deserve a grid post because he made his own mind up about what he wanted to be and *shock horror* wore a Villa strip? Guessing that doesnt fit in with the "my son is SO different, he's not into football" narrative, so he gets s story and Erin the Golden Child gets a grid post.

Reactions: 18
What operation is her daughter having? I cba trawling through 300 insta posts to find out...

Reactions: 1
What operation is her daughter having? I cba trawling through 300 insta posts to find out...
She's never massively elaborated on it. Erin has something wrong with her neck, babs calls it "le wonk " (🙄) and she doesn't want messages about it, or speculation about what it is 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
OMG guys, news alert: she’s got a cold! So she can dance around no problem for the gram but now it’s time to parent she is back in bed and her mum is coming to take the kids to the park. One day til the weekend and she can’t look after them for one whole day as she’s got a cold?! She’s got issues. Most of us get on with it love. She’s a precious, pampered witch isn’t she?
A cold?! Has anyone here ever had a day off work for a cold, let alone stayed in bed because of one?! Try having your husband offshore and the whole family including yourself having norovirus love 😫 honestly the self entitlement of these lot makes me sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do brands send her #gifted items when she labels it opening crap?!?!
So ungrateful and rude.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.