Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't spend a day of half term with her children in the house but can dance around, post on stories all day and sort her precious Halloween tat?
Love that Ethan wanted to wear a football top, she would have hated that. So much for him being so unique and not liking football. Surprised she didn't force him into a stitch outfit. I love seeing their children grow up into something they struggle to manipulate.

Reactions: 12
She can't spend a day of half term with her children in the house but can dance around, post on stories all day and sort her precious Halloween tat?
Love that Ethan wanted to wear a football top, she would have hated that. So much for him being so unique and not liking football. Surprised she didn't force him into a stitch outfit. I love seeing their children grow up into something they struggle to manipulate.
Came on to say the same thing. She can manage what she wants to do: silly dance, play with her Halloween and Christmas decs and clean them up. Look after her kids- oh no, I’m much too ill for that. Has she no clue how she comes across? It’s so lazy. Only does what‘ she likes. Everything revolves around her.

Reactions: 10
I feel like she was trying to make her voice sound ill when she was saying 'what's in the box'. I think she'll use the cold as a reason for no takeaway dance. I think she's running out of ideas. Either that or she's been advised it doesn't look good now she's working with more brands!

Oh and look what was in the box. Giovanna Fletcher's boring Boots merchandise which will now be sent to every mummy vlogger. It all looks tit and will end up in the Boots January 70% off sale!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't know if any of you have ever watched Emma Spears (Spectromagical). She was saying in a video the other day that basically you have to be a narcissist if you're a flogger because normal people don't think that anyone else would be interested in watching them. It was refreshingly honest, couldn't be more of a contrast to Babs who's still trying to persuade us she's an introvert and socially phobic.

(Side note: Emma Spears is a genuine Disney fan if you're after some vlogs worth watching, a bit more interesting than Babs gurning inanely at the camera at every opportunity)

Reactions: 12
There’s a brilliant forum online for Disney holidays called the dibb, I’ve been a member for years it’s very good for Disney reports, advice etc etc, Brummymummyof2 hasn’t got a scooby about Disney holidays yet she thinks she’s the font of Disney knowledge.

Reactions: 8
Omg "I'm gonna miss these kiddos next week" yet quite happy to get the grandparents to take them off her hands so she can watch YouTube! Surely they are old enough to watch tele/ colour in in another room whilst she has a relax on the couch. They've had a few days away and now they can just chill indoors. Also shouldn't the gifted items be labelled as an ad as that is what they really are.

Reactions: 14
Gonna miss her kids so much yet happy to spend the day without them and when they are home they are on the iPad! Real quality time there

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I think she’s trying to get some sort of partnership with tampax. The ‘rogue’ tampon and period cake talk.

Now I am not a tampon user but why does it need to be sitting on the laptop? I keep my pad next to my underwear when I am in the bath so I can put them both on at the same time. She’s so transparent. [emoji849] ‘look at me! I have a period!!!’

A tampon on the laptop, why oh why to mention the tampon on the laptop what a prick

Reactions: 4
I hope Brummy follows Susie Verrill, she said this morning about how boring it must be as a follower/viewer to just watch stories of bloggers unboxing and opening gifted items. Errtt....yes! It is!! Take note Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are they all going on about periods nowerdays🤦‍♀️ every woman from the start of time has had a period. It's not a taboo subject to be spoke about, it's a bleeping period 🙄 all of them banging on about pms, period cakes and tampons it's just bleeping borning. I don't want to know who's having a period.

If you really want to influence people and actually make a difference why don't you educate your followers on the need for sanitary products at food banks or homeless shelters and give information about how they can help? Instead of just being a self centred knobber as usual stuffing your face with period cake 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
I had to have a double check / chuckle when on one of her stories she put that Mickey was eyeing up the nit shampoo ... I was 😱 omg she’s calling Stephen Mickey 😂😂til I realised she was on about Mickey Mouse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s Mickey on his phone. He must be sending a text as we all know he doesn’t use the internet 😜

Did her freebies from Gi Fletcher say gifted before as they do now? She’s obviously reading here as usual!

Reactions: 3
In case anyone missed it... Emma has a cold!! #prayforemma 🙄
Is she phasing out the Takeaway Dance, or is this the calm before a dreadful Takeaway Dance storm??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In case anyone missed it... Emma has a cold!! #prayforemma 🙄
Is she phasing out the Takeaway Dance, or is this the calm before a dreadful Takeaway Dance storm??
I think she’s phasing it out now she has more brand deals and is approaching 100K.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.