Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Either all of brummies 🐑 use exactly the same language as she does or she is replying to herself. I do not believe all those messages about the Christmas films are genuine. They read exactly the same as brummie herself. Unless they are trying to emulate her 😱
Also..I thought she didn’t read her DM’s? Find it all rather childish to be honest. Are these supposedly grown women?

She hasn’t time to do a weekly blog this week but has time to do that shit voting on her Instagram? Engagement, engagement, engagement 🙄🙄🙄

Just think if she was involved in the giveaway she could of got to 100k 😂 loser!
Have you ever watched her vlog when she had got friendly with Louise and her followers increased by 10k but then she started getting comments that she was trying to be Louise! She was fuming! She said you can insult her looks etc but do not insult her intelligence!! Then went on to list her degree, masters etc etc.

That was a couple of years back but she still copies Louise..yanno?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

bsw123

VIP Member
Is she actually for real?? She’s just uploaded a primark kids autumn haul.

I swear those kids get more new clothes in a month than I get in about 3 years!!! Absolutely ridiculous amount of spending!

Sponfused

VIP Member
So her constantly talking about Sainsbos paid off for her then? 🙄
I really can’t stand that she can go from advertising Aldi one week to Sainsbury’s the next. Brummy screams of someone who will flog absolutely anything that comes her way. It annoys me that she doesn’t even need to appear genuine or as if she has any brand loyalty.

Wesker

Long time lurker first time poster.....ever!

The whole circle thing is a joke! I'm sorry but its really annoyed me the way she acts holier the thou! She has talked about it every "lunchtime" so shouldnt be surprised about spoilers and it's ok because she reads the last page of books! (Dont even want to dive into that statement!!)
Not everyone has infinite time to watch TV! Some people have to wait and not sit around all day watching catch up! She acts like she can do no wrong and that she is some blameless victim then throws her toys out the pram and declared "never to speak of it again" then throws In a movie spoiler to do what exactly? Apart from be twisted? Fair enough it's an old movie but still!!
She is a brat!

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She begged Merlin for 18 MONTHS for family passes?! What a cheeky cow!! She could easily afford the passes given the amount of holidays they can afford to go on in a year. Families out there living hand to mouth, working every hour god sends and multiple jobs just to pay bills and put food on the table while lady muck sits in her pit all day begging companies to give her freebies and she calls THAT a full time job! Oh she boils my blood.

• Sick

tootsie

Chatty Member
Had to laugh when she showed the Mickey & Minnie Christmas plaque thing that she got from Primark...Louise also featured this in her latest come shop with me video in Primark saying “some of this Disney stuff is nice but I just wouldn’t have this in my home at all!” Suggesting it was super tacky 😂

• Haha
She has annoyed me so much with the circle spoiler today! Not only did she give away a big spoiler, she then threw a tantrum when people called her out on it. She could have just put a spoiler warning on first and then there wouldn’t be a problem. She is so wrapped up in herself that she can’t ever see anyone else’s point of view. What a narcissistic bottom feeder she is.

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Great parenting. Flip flops and socks while handling sparklers and having a back garden fireworks display. [emoji849] Also if someone called my annual firework display crap I’d refuse to do it. See how she likes it then. She’s so horrible and trying to pass it off at husband/wife banter isn’t fooling anyone babs.

Honestly she is full of shit! I just scrolled back and her December looked full, i’m not sure how you could ‘forget’ that tbh? If she was in full throws of mental health issues- why keep posting? Another example of how fake she is either now or last December one version of brummymummy is lying.
P.s when i scrolled back i unliked all the previous posts i liked back before i found tattle and realised what a fraud bm2 is!

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Babs has been on Tattle this morning and decided to “take some time away from the gram”. So let’s see if that time away lasts longer than last time...I give her until 10am.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Let’s have a guess and what time she will be back tomorrow, I’m saying before 6am
without a doubt, there will be the usual early morning mug photo, of her looking rough af with her decaf tea flaunting yet another never-seen-before mug from her endless collection, forcibly prepared for her by mickey - first chore of the day! - so she doesn't have to move. can you imagine the hell he must be put through if he accidentally chooses the wrong mug?! she would be SHOOKETH!

i imagine her story it'll be posted even earlier than usual though, because she'll be absolutely RABID at the fact that it's a new day so she can get back to her true love - posting her face on the gram. unfortunately for mickey, it means he'll likely be kicked out of bed even earlier than usual to make her morning tea. "kicked" being metaphorical ofc, since he's not permitted to sleep in the master bedroom, so he'll probably be awoken by babs bellowing from her comfy bed, whilst simultaneously sniffing a sleeping child's head, to get the eff up from the single bed he's uncomfortably crammed himself into, and make her effing tea!

so yeah, crack of dawn is my prediction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
“I have a responsibility and a platform” ok so why the fuck are you posting near naked pictures of yourself on the internet: miss “I need therapy I’m so unhappy trolls are horrible and ruining my life” Conway you need to have a serious word with yourself and your management needs to cut you off. This is so inappropriate for you and your kids. Disney should not be associating with her nor any other family friendly brand. She’s going too far

Pumkinspice

OMG guys, news alert: she’s got a cold! So she can dance around no problem for the gram but now it’s time to parent she is back in bed and her mum is coming to take the kids to the park. One day til the weekend and she can’t look after them for one whole day as she’s got a cold?! She’s got issues. Most of us get on with it love. She’s a precious, pampered bitch isn’t she?

• Wow
  • Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Maybe he bought the flowers as she wasn't invited to Louise and Katie's get together!! To cheer her up for been left out!
I immediately thought of babs when I saw Louise and Katie together. She’ll be seething with jealousy that her BFF is hanging with someone else and that she could have got a video out of it too.

Do these women ever met up for a general just hanging out day without whipping a camera out to film it? I don’t have a lot of friends and rarely hang out with people (part introvert and part grumpy old fart haha) but when I do it’s lovely having some tea, getting to catch up and have a laugh.

Yoko

Chatty Member
Makes me laugh how she bleats on about them reading so many books yet all we ever see is her and the kids sat watching tv! They watch tv more than any other family I’ve ever heard of and don’t believe for a minute they sit reading books she talks bollocks

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Yes she’s jumped on the mod bandwagon. Basically what mod has said is no worse or no better than what the meldrum shave said re race. Therefore if she’s not in support of mod she should also unfriend meldrums.

She just wants people to ask questions so that she ups her engagement. Mod had nothing to do with her and she wasn’t mentioned. Mod called Candice Braithwaite aggressive and said she brought anything back to race. This has now been translated as mod says all POc are horrible and she is a big fat racist.

It’s really pissing me off that you can’t call candice aggressive or horrible without being accused of being racist. She is aggressive and not just about issues surrounding race and inequality but just generally in her manor and when she receives any negativity, it will always be because she black and not because she’s said something controversial or not nice.

Oh and guess my skin colour. Most will say white but you might just be wrong.

• Heart

Pooella

I think that shit show with the Sun proved once and for all that she has absolutely no morals. She'll do literally anything for engagement/money.
Fun fact: I once tagged her in a post of Twitter about why people should boycott the sun (Hillsborough e.t.c) and she blocked me 😂 Obviously commends what they did so I doubt she has any morals 🙃

• Wow