Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most other Instagramers insta story all day and may do a grid post every to every other day. Why does brummy do 3/4 grid posts a day?!!! How does she make up such tit to post about on the constant? It truly is a talent.
She doesn't, she just repeats the same stuff over and over.

Reactions: 6
“I rarely show what I get sent”...so that whole what’s in the box song is all in my head then? Riiiiiiight.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Anyone else notice on the story about the quality street she had a bit of paper with all the info for her to read out and instead of making a semi professional story she slapped the paper in the shot and left it there. Why do these companies keep working with her?!? Lidl, Aldi and now Sainsbury’s. Make your mind up about which shop you use babs.
Did this with the matalan pjs too!!

Reactions: 6
Wow, a vlog. Usually the laziest of content but I'm so glad it's not another haul.
'What do you do with your teabags guys? I put mine in the bin' WOW shes not disappointing, inspirational content in the first 2 minutes what a treat!
The bit talking about what she watches on TV with her stupid voices and facial expressions made me feel a bit ill. 'Let me know if you yawned' nah but I might vomit because you're such an appalling person. Sitting in your scabby dressing gown talking about TV like any other people with actual jobs have the time to watch multiple things at once.
OOTD with Erin, 'I think you've got that on back to front' 'I dont'. Erin sounds a bit pissed off with her which is amazing to hear. Then starts shaking her saggy tits about and Erin confirms that if she did that at school she would be embarrassed and run away. Yet babs finds it acceptable to put much worse things on Instagram for that poor girl to deal with at school. She's not far off the bitchy girl stage of school and those kids will love all the babs bullying fuel.
Sitting on her bed while the kids are shouting and Stephen is making a Sunday lunch, mum of the year! I bet she had a nap before she graced then with her ugly mug to help him out.
Also she didnt disappoint and still included a little bit of shopping and showing off tat.
Brace yourselves, in December we'll have the absolute delight of a 'come decorate with me' because she doesnt do that every bastard month in some way. And a video all about her Disney Christmas tree. I couldnt be more excited for Christmas now I know babs is gonna show us her cheap primark Micky baubles.
Little mention that someone goes through her DMs for her too. Whatever you absolute liar. You're too self obsessed and crave attention too much to not scroll through them every second of the day seeking out a compliment or some validation. Pathetic.

Reactions: 20
Wow that latest clip of Stephen jumping is so hilarious, I’m actually howling and think it should be sent to You’ve been framed......NOT🙄🙈..some of the comments are just pathetic like ‘I’ve wet myself’..What is wrong with her followers..

Reactions: 9
Wow that latest clip of Stephen jumping is so hilarious, I’m actually howling and think it should be sent to You’ve been framed......NOT🙄🙈..some of the comments are just pathetic like ‘I’ve wet myself’..What is wrong with her followers..
They all share a brain cell.

• Haha
Is it her Assistant who reads through her DM’s? You know the one she said she was employing and asked prospective candidates to write an essay..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I rarely show what I get sent”...so that whole what’s in the box song is all in my head then? Riiiiiiight.
I don’t like to boast about what I’ve been sent that’s why Emma opens crap is nearly every bleeping day my ear worm .......what’s in the box ooooo oooooo oooooo oooooo oooooo 🤬🤬🤬

Is it her Assistant who reads through her DM’s? You know the one she said she was employing and asked prospective candidates to write an essay..🙄
Whoever it is, she should definitely pay them more as they obviously work at lightening speed to get all of the important news to Bab. Just look how quickly they reviewed the butter DM’s and marked them as appropriate for her attention. And not to mention keeping up with all of the juicy feedback on the Christmas polls. They work so quickly, it is as if they aren’t even there! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't actually believe how blatant she is about lying about the DM thing.. makes a big point of saying she doesn't read them but then constantly shows certain ones like recently ones about those stupid Christmas film polls.

Reactions: 7
shes a compulsive liar. shes also incredibly lazy. Sitting on her ass on a Wednesday morning "working" while gorging herself on chocolate and eating a whole selection box??? working hard bab

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The Christmas Cookie miniature house that is the first in her collection. Going to buy one a year.

Emma's front room next week:
Screenshot_20191023_105509.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So angry with myself. I’ve just accidentally voted on one of her stupid polls! I meant to swipe to the next story and hit the vote button by mistake. Aaaagh! 😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So angry with myself. I’ve just accidentally voted on one of her stupid polls! I meant to swipe to the next story and hit the vote button by mistake. Aaaagh! 😡
I did that as well the other day, does she actually get something if People vote ? X

Reactions: 2
I’ve not caught up, wayyy behind but

WHY DOES A GROWN ASS WOMAN USE THE WORD ‘SHOOKETH’?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t like to boast about what I’ve been sent that’s why Emma opens crap is nearly every bleeping day my ear worm .......what’s in the box ooooo oooooo oooooo oooooo oooooo 🤬🤬🤬
Dawned on me the other day, she's taken that from a CBeebies show, can't remember what it's called but there's a song, what's on your plate! 😂 nice original content once again bab!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.