Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow talk about multitasking. ‘Werking’ while cooking dinner. [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is with the people sending her pics saying they're dressing like her? Who are these people that openly want to go 'hey look stranger, I've gone out of my way to copy your clothes!!'
Ha I just came here to post about this! WTAF though?! It’s quite sad.

Ok, is it Primark week in the UK or something?

Mrs Meldrum has an Autumn Primark video out
Charlotte Taylor mentions that her ''partner'' wants to visit primark (I call bs on that one)
Brummy mummy has an Autumn Primark video out.
Now I haven't checked Emily Norris channel yet but this can't be just a coincidence

Ha I just came here to post about this! WTAF though?! It’s quite sad.
Its all fun and games until her friendly neighbourhood ''stalkers"" stop sending photos of themselves dressed as brummy mummy and start sending copy cat images of dolls and kids dressed as her children. Honestly this stuff is creepy af and not the least bit funny to me. :oops:

:oops:

Last edited:
Ok, is it Primark week in the UK or something?

Mrs Meldrum has an Autumn Primark video out
Charlotte Taylor mentions that her ''partner'' wants to visit primark (I call bs on that one)
Brummy mummy has an Autumn Primark video out.
Now I haven't checked Emily Norris channel yet but this can't be just a coincidence

Its all fun and games until her friendly neighbourhood ''stalkers"" stop sending photos of themselves dressed as brummy mummy and start sending copy cat images of dolls and kids dressed as her children. Honestly this stuff is creepy af and not the least bit funny to me. :oops:

:oops:
It's always Primark Week for British floggers, which I for one have never understood. The quality and cut of their clothes is truly dreadful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is someone sooooo obsessed with Halloween and 'fall' posting daft amounts of stories about Christmas the week before Halloween?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So her constantly talking about Sainsbos paid off for her then? 🙄
I really can’t stand that she can go from advertising Aldi one week to Sainsbury’s the next. Brummy screams of someone who will flog absolutely anything that comes her way. It annoys me that she doesn’t even need to appear genuine or as if she has any brand loyalty.

Reactions: 18
Me, me, me, me, ME!
Everything she does and posts screams it. She is obsessed with herself. She’s happy because the kids have her smile, she organises meet ups because she’s mother Theresa. She obsessively blows her own trumpet, exaggerating her wonderful qualities. Stop.talking.about yourself. (Also, learn spelling and grammar!)

Reactions: 11
Most other Instagramers insta story all day and may do a grid post every to every other day. Why does brummy do 3/4 grid posts a day?!!! How does she make up such tit to post about on the constant? It truly is a talent.

Reactions: 6
I really can’t stand that she can go from advertising Aldi one week to Sainsbury’s the next. Brummy screams of someone who will flog absolutely anything that comes her way. It annoys me that she doesn’t even need to appear genuine or as if she has any brand loyalty.
Don’t forget Lidl as well!

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many people watch her ADs and thinks OMG I need to shop there after seeing this advert or even what the upsales are compared to what she’s paid

Why is someone sooooo obsessed with Halloween and 'fall' posting daft amounts of stories about Christmas the week before Halloween?
I'm really pissed off that in an age when we should be thinking about the global impact of our purchasing decisions that the influencers are creating seasons and events to flog more tat.
Autumn used to be about nature dropping her leaves not buying plastic tat to decorate your house. And don't get me started on the landfill plastic nonsense I have just seen in the supermarket to celebrate Halloween.

I'm furious that so much cheap shoddy clothing is being promoted. I'm not against primark but I am against the volumes of clothing that she thinks is acceptable for. Children to have. Most of which is not able to be resold in charity shops.

It's vile greed and shows a huge lack of worldly awareness!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For someone obsessed with autumn and Halloween, she should have done a come carve with me on the pumpkins they got the other day. Or watch me try and make pumpkin soup and see if the family likes it (adventures in my new kitchen), making an autumn wreath for front door using stuff collected on an autumn walk. Just a few non tat/ plastic things to do for your grid Emma!
🎃👍😉

Reactions: 16
She’s deliberately pretending she doesn’t think the kids look like her to get the engagement of everyone saying Erin looks like her 🙄

Why is she saying Erin is Mickey’s twin? Erin looks like Nanny San and her, Erin and babs all have that scrunched up nose smile!

Reactions: 5
I find it weird that she still organises meet ups for mums with babies and toddlers. That's not your thing anymore, your kids are way older than that, let it go!
There's no denying her kids have the exact same nose as her, bless them. We can only pray that they dont develop too much of her personality.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how many people watch her ADs and thinks OMG I need to shop there after seeing this advert or even what the upsales are compared to what she’s paid
It has the opposite effect on me, any shop she advertises I now don't want to shop in, soon there will be no shops left for me to shop in 😂 As long as the corner shop on my street don't start using her I won't starve lol x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.