Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her ridiculous bleeping poll she has well over a grands worth of handbags even at outlet prices. For FOUR handbags. Four.

you thick as pig tit, bragging imbecile of a human. People can’t bleeping feed themselves despite working full time and this cretin wants her babettes to pick which duck ugly bag she uses with her Nans curtain dress?!?
Oh and Emma you clearly have no clue about money not equalling class or taste those bags like you are hideous

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
None of those expensive handbags go with the dress. To be able to style an outfit you need basic info such as what event is it; a birthday celebration, wedding day or night invite, work event, premiere, book launch, court date, watching pigs might fly? Where is the event taking place? Indoors/outdoors, marquee, cruise ship. What will the weather be like? What shoes are you wearing? What jacket, shacket, pashmina, sack are you thinking of?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
None of those expensive handbags go with the dress. To be able to style an outfit you need basic info such as what event is it; a birthday celebration, wedding day or night invite, work event, premier, book launch, watching pigs might fly? Where is the event taking place? Indoors/outdoors, marquee, cruise ship. What will the weather be like? What shoes are you wearing? What jacket, shacket, pashmina, sack are you thinking of?
Do not give her ideas for more polls.

Next we will have dress me, here’s my knickers and titty slingers for you to choose

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This whole style the dress engagement tactic is for her MIL 75th birthday party this weekend which she has just brushed off as 'we aren't doing much this bank holiday weekend'. Which is nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
When I tell you I feel like vomiting seeing her topless in her pit.

I know you can’t wait to get on instagram, heaven forbid you’d wait until you’d brushed your teeth and got dressed, but can’t you just pop a t shirt on first?

So grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She does know that Margot keeps barking because she's being screeched at, right?
Exactly this!!! You’re squealing in a high pitched voice at a puppy - it doesn’t understand what you’re telling it, so stop saying ‘it’s YOOOU’ in a screechy voice which just makes it manic. bleeping idiot.

That dog is well manky anyway. And I love dogs.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Ah it took her a while for the pooch to be used in Ads and yet here we are. Funny that she’s never mentioned previously how much the mutt loves butternut

and what is that 3 ads in the week since she’s been back?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The moment when you realise you gave up a teaching career to flog dog food on insta, because your so desperate for fame and attention.

My secondhand embarrassment for her is so bad right now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Her voice 🙉🙉🙉
The louder she gets the more she screeches and the brummy comes out too! Her voice makes me want to rip my own ears off 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she on drugs?!? Seriously, how self indulgent and attention seeking does one person want to be?? You do this with every single boring mundane aspect of your life. No one gives a tit Babs. Hope that helps 😘
Also - you don’t know if the shoes are comfortable yet as you’ve only tried them on, not worn them all day. You’re a liar who says they are smaller than they really are. All you are relishing is the engagement and attention that your pathetic polls and boring stories get you. You do not have, and never have had, problems with worrying about how you look, because if you did you would NOT be able to post so many selfies and stupid posts on the Internet. End. Of.
Oh and I was a size 16/18 and I’ve lost 3 stone and I’m now pretty much a 10/12 and it’s not “harder” to find clothes when you’re bigger. It’s the same difficulty as you still have bits you don’t like, things that won’t suit you, colours you can’t pull off, problems with shoes etc etc. I don’t have this magical “just buy one size in any shop” power that you have so I still have to try things on and buy anything from an 8 to a 14. So shut up and bore off!
24F2F90A-1838-49EC-8447-484696CEE8CF.png
39BE1B1E-CC4A-4DA0-AEED-C785D6382D69.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
She's dragged this dress/shoe/bag story out for days.

By pretending to be busy with the most mundane of things, she is convincing herself that she really is busy and her insta job really is a proper job.

What a bloody idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 24
a dress makes her feel pretty. Her words. Nothing to do with the body confidence she claims to exude. A stretch of polyester makes her feel pretty.

Why can't she see the crap she spouts? She isnt body confident in the slightest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.