Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the second attempt at a Disney vlog. When I tell you I was gasping for air hearing her walk down Main Street, jeeezus she needs to exercise a bit!

She's just manic, trying to get the kids to engage with her inane questions & screeching, just let them enjoy the bloody holiday!

Ooo they've just got back to the hotel, going to try & make it to 8:30pm before everyone goes to bed....what a life!

How does she make 'the most magical place on earth' look so tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@ Tinksmum

Is she on drugs? No, but she should be.
Why does she sing as she talks? Because she think she is a Disney character (Baberella)
Is she manic? She makes the Mad Hatter look sane.
Why does she say …my boy…, my girl? Do they not have names? It's her attempt to appear she cares about her children's privacy - only to use their name in the next clip, vlog or blog.
Why does she pull funny faces? She has the mentality of a 10 year old boy.

😇

She is so lazy and unapologetic for her slovenly lifestyle.
Brilliant thank you so much for the run down…..it’s getting clearer now but I don’t think I will be going in again!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Babs your always in your pajamas everyone knows this, they wouldn't need to ask you what you are doing. Plus why is she looking round like she's worried someone will see her, just don't do stupid dances if your that bothered and you should be its bloody embarrassing.

Reactions: 19
Tried to hide this image behind a spoiler in case anyone was eating their tea but couldn't work out how to do it ..that gusset shot 🤮🤮🤮🤮. She needs sectioning quite frankly !!!!
I’m not slim but the way her inner thighs wobble made me want to prise my eyeballs from my head 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why is no one stepping in to calm her down a bit?? I know her mum is spoilt and Ste is a passive aggressive ball bag, surely they know isn’t normal??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no…….Louis Theroux has joined TikTok. I await my tingo when she reads here finds out🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tried to hide this image behind a spoiler in case anyone was eating their tea but couldn't work out how to do it ..that gusset shot 🤮🤮🤮🤮. She needs sectioning quite frankly !!!!
Ewww, why is she always in a dressing gown? Is it because she does FaSHuN? 🙄

Maybe she should ditch the manky blankies and dressing gowns and put some loungewear on like normal people do at home. It’s not like she doesn’t have loungewear; there’s the spirit sweaters, the tie-died hoodie, the fleecy leggings and even the Kim is My Lawyer hoodie. You don’t need to get yourself ready for bed the minute you’re back from the school run Babs, you have other options in your bursting at the seams Pax unit!

Reactions: 17
Ewww, why is she always in a dressing gown? Is it because she does FaSHuN? 🙄

Maybe she should ditch the manky blankies and dressing gowns and put some loungewear on like normal people do at home. It’s not like she doesn’t have loungewear; there’s the spirit sweaters, the tie-died hoodie, the fleecy leggings and even the Kim is My Lawyer hoodie. You don’t need to get yourself ready for bed the minute you’re back from the school run Babs, you have other options in your bursting at the seams Pax unit!
i wonder this ALL THE TIME. as soon as i get home from work i change into loungewear, and only pjs right when i’m ready for bed (i guess like most people do) - i could never sit in pyjamas from 5pm and then get into bed in those same pyjamas like she does. like you say, we know she has loungewear options! we’ve seen them!

i know everyone has already commented on this but absolutely wild to me that she is manic, hyperactive and on a spending frenzy when she spent her whole holiday at “home” doing very little at all. how can she drag two days of “content” out of choosing a floral dress that’s identical to 40 dresses she already owns?!?!

• Heart
Did anyone else think saying "I'm on the smaller end of plus size" was a bit rude to those larger than her? Whether you agree that she is on the smaller end of plus size or not, it came across that she was *shock* not body confident and actually saying "I'm plus size, BUT ONLY JUST!".
but that's exactly the reason she makes such a huge deal out of the fact that she is - supposedly - a size 18! she uses the fact that she's plus size to lure in a plus sized audience, who follow her for her #plussizestyle hashtag, yet simultaneously, she ensures that everyone is aware - as often as possible - that she is a size 18 - even using the very specific #size18style to ensure that nobody ever makes the mistake of assuming she may be above a size 18, because she clearly believes there is something inherently bad about that.

i have always thought that when she declares that she's a size 18 "...which is the smallest size classed as" plus sized" is the insinuated ending to that sentence. she's just never put it into words - until now! - but it's always been there, unspoken, with a kind of superior "and that makes me better than you!" attitude.

the way that babs states her clothes size at every possible opportunity - along with the way she endlessly writes posts letting the world know she was once a size 10 - shows that, despite her self-deemed" body confident role model" status, she is actually very insecure and her self worth is very much determined by her appearance and the number printed on the labels inside her clothes. she jumped on the "plus size fashion" bandwagon, because she was aware it would increase her audience, but she is self-conscious and insecure as duck - hence the "tips to hide your gunt' etc - thus worried that if she simply labels herself as "plus sized", people may make the assumption that she is - *shock, horror* - a size 20 or 22 or 24 - and she cannot deal with that - even though she is also lying to herself. she judges people by their size and appearance, and therefore assumes others will judge her similarly.

and sure, people do judge her, but the criticism is not about her size - it's about the dishonesty about her size. how can she be so insensitive that she would overlook that fact that stating "i'm a size 18 - the lowest possible plus size!" could be hurtful? for a supposed "plus size fashion" influenza, her attitude towards plus sized individuals is disgusting - with many of her beliefs about weight, size and appearance very clearly rooted in fatphobia. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
but that's exactly the reason she makes such a huge deal out of the fact that she is - supposedly - a size 18! she uses the fact that she's plus size to lure in a plus sized audience, who follow her for her #plussizestyle hashtag, yet simultaneously, she ensures that everyone is aware - as often as possible - that she is a size 18. i have always thought that "...which is the smallest size classed as" plus sized" is the insinuated ending to that sentence, she's just never put it into words - until now! - but it's always been there, unspoken, with a kind of superior "and that makes me better than you!" attitude.

the way that babs states her clothes size at every possible opportunity - along with the way she endlessly writes posts letting the world know she was once a size 10 - shows that, despite her self-deemed" body confident role model" status, she is actually very insecure and her self worth is very much determined by her appearance and the. number printed on the labels inside her clothes. she's jumped on the "plus size fashion" bandwagon, because she's aware people will follow her a result, but she is self-conscious and insecure as duck, thus worried that if she simply labels herself as "plus sized", people may make the assumption that she is a size 20 or 22 or 24 - and she cannot deal with that, because SHE judges people by their size and appearance, and therefore assumes others will judge HER similarly. and sure, people do judge her
Completely agree! That story was made to come across as a supportive message to her fellow plus sized people, but really it came across that she thinks plus size is ok up to a size 18 and after that you should be ashamed. As you say, it's always been insinuated by her being adamant that she's never strayed past a size 18, but this time she's directly said it. I hope some of the Babettes take note.

Jeez, what's going on with Babs?

As for the floral nana dresses she's buying bigger sizes or more accommodating size 18s than her wardrobe currently has!

Reactions: 10
Where’s the Insta engagement in this though? Where’s the fashion collab she’s desperate for?
Everything she does is for strangers on phones!
Well she could film and share it, that would be a start!!!!
Instead of constantly filming her bleeping ugly mug and voice that grates cheese 🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else think saying "I'm on the smaller end of plus size" was a bit rude to those larger than her? Whether you agree that she is on the smaller end of plus size or not, it came across that she was *shock* not body confident and actually saying "I'm plus size, BUT ONLY JUST!".
I thought this too. One, if you're body confident, you wouldn't insist you are on the smaller end of plus size. And what is a smaller end of plus size anyway? It's like someone who says they are a bit OCD. You are either plus size or not. Body confident or not.

Reactions: 21
I’ve noticed on a couple of soaps ( I know it’s pretend 😂) they are raising the issue of peoples social media posts being mocked and shared by kids at school

God help Erin

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.