Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time watcher my mum has a similar diagnosis as I assume Rog has Iā€™m drinking in every minute of her at the moment,holidays are aborted because I want to spend every minute in with her, if I donā€™t have a holiday for the next 3 years itā€™s a bonus for me because sheā€™s with me!! She disgusted me!! That is all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Tingo šŸ„³šŸ„³ to whoever pointed out the halfway to Halloween thing! She barely even hides how much she reads here now does she. We need to stop giving her content!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Also, while we are on the subject of you reading here Babs, can you please stop showing us your naked shoulders in the morning.šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢That is all.

Reactions: 26
Ok. Who called šŸŽ‰TINGO šŸŽ‰ on madam slobalot mentioning itā€™s halfway to Halloween?!

And babs for the love of god stop filming stories with your top off. šŸ¤¢šŸ˜”

Reactions: 31
Ok. Who called šŸŽ‰TINGO šŸŽ‰ on madam slobalot mentioning itā€™s halfway to Halloween?!

And babs for the love of god stop filming stories with your top off. šŸ¤¢šŸ˜”
Ha, we literally posted the exact same thing. Great cowbags think alike šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A grid post of Erin being a star performer needed to boost engagement, my eyes are rolling so much I look like a fruit machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Babs we all know cbbste is good at and loves costumes/dressing up

he dresses up as a straight loving husband who adores his wife regularly- shame his mask slips a lot and we can all see his disdain for her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If she wasnā€™t such a shallow, narcissistic, materialistic twunt I may even ever sorry for her being in an obvious loveless and sexless marriage but she deserves every ounce of tit coming her way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it just me or would everyone's husbands not be best pleased if their wives were filming Internet videos naked in bed? Mine would be fuming I'm pretty sure! Not that I would. Ste needs to grow a pair ASAP, he must be the joke of the office with people whispering behind his back.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Please, please spare us the details, Babs! šŸ¤¢

Youā€™re gross šŸ¤®

I pity the poor, unsuspecting person who had the misfortune of sitting in that chair after Babs had sat in it ā˜¹
Yuk, like some sort of slug/snail trail šŸŒ

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or would everyone's husbands not be best pleased if their wives were filming Internet videos naked in bed? Mine would be fuming I'm pretty sure! Not that I would. Ste needs to grow a pair ASAP, he must be the joke of the office with people whispering behind his back.
My fella would be fuming Iā€™m sure

Reactions: 15
Did that person get a reply back from Ocado on twitter on why they work with babs?

Reactions: 13
Take a look at your life Bab, your first thought on waking is posting stories to 1000s of strangers. No wee, face wash, putting a top on, checking on your children or acknowledging your husband next to you! šŸ¤­ Your first and only thought is Instagram. That is a sad and sorry existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What is with the ā€˜naked in bed all of a suddenā€™ stuffā€¦has she addressed it?
I agree we must stop giving her ideas and lining her pockets
Let her come up with her own crappy ideas

Reactions: 21
Thereā€™s been a definite drop in engagement from the Babettes since Disney, Babs your rinse & repeat of not a size 18 & rolling out the ā€œslipping through me fingersā€ posts are boring them to actual tears.

Reactions: 21
Just listening to parenting hell podcast. Learnt more in 5 mins from Rob Beckett about Disney than I have done in two weeks of stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Good morning fellow cowbags, I was scratching my head to remember wtf she reminded me of in her OOTDā€ Hilda Ogden !! If any of u guys remember her. What she wears as OOTD I wouldnā€™t wear cleaning my house

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey Cow Bags! Itā€™s been a while. Babs is doing my head in and I just canā€™t with her right now. The Florida holiday was an absolute tit show, sheā€™s manic with all the naked morning stories and I couldnā€™t give a flying duck what bag she wears with a dress. Like honestly, theyā€™re all crap so what does it matter?? If she wants a nude bag she should just go and buy one. She has nothing but spare time and apparently has endless disposable income so whatā€™s stopping her?!? Plus she knows full well Gareth vs Will was Pop Idol, not X Factor, and she just desperately wants 100 people to reply to her story about it so she can claim masses of engagement. Erin used this morning to get some sympathy, halfway to Halloween is not a thing, sheā€™s still lying so much she doesnā€™t even know whatā€™s true and what isnā€™t and sheā€™s a knob. So yeah, same old!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.