Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does a lot of silly things- like getting new bedroom carpet AFTER she put her new Ikea wardrobes in (so the new carpet had to be cut around it) Or getting a aqua refrigerator and putting it in her dinning room - instead of taking down her "shelf of dreams" and putting it THERE Or covering up her beautiful parquet floors with carpeting (even though her dog was dying and needed to wear diapers; because she became incontinent and ended up shitting all over the carpeting RIP) She has turned her adorable little hobbit house into a cluttered house that looks like it was decorated by a manic teenager obsessed with Walt Disney. She is no Rosie Henshaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes but make sure it’s bigger than your head, calories don’t count on any day ending with day.
And ESPECIALLY calories don't count if you are menstruating, ovulating, on PMS or going through menopause - basically any time of the month 🥰😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lazy witch getting her mum to do her laundry ffs!! She’s 44!! It’s not like she has anything to do all day other than fanny around filming stupid reels which no-one would miss!

Reactions: 26
I don't know if it's the angle or what, but...

View attachment 1228445

...is this not a normal sized chair?
i thought the same. 🤷🏻‍♂️ perhaps it’s the angle but tbh, in comparison to babs, i imagine she may interpret even a standard size plastic chair as "teeny tiny". and there is still the potential that her #NOTasize18 girth would break a standard plastic chair.

she'd obvs pre-planned the reel - probably laid out in her excel spreadsheet, all ready to be rehashed next year - and therefore would have been FUMING if the teachers weren't expecting the parents to perch themselves on kids' chairs! she likely saw that standard-sized plastic chairs had been laid out and took the photo specifically so you couldn't properly tell the size of the chair, just so that it fit her babanory narrative. it's not like she ever prioritises honesty over content! plus i doubt she wants the babettes to know that she's so body confident she's concerned she will break a chair. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still can’t get over the fact she sent dirty washing to her Mom’s. And why broadcast it?! She’s a 44 year old mother of two who still has a lot of growing up to do.

Reactions: 24
Tsk, tsk Babs ... we've been telling you for AGES that your content is tit.

The money you've spent on YOURSELF since Christmas alone, is shockingly indulgent, crass and vulgar when most families are struggling to get by. You're just not relatable. Stop showing off and trying to get a fashion collab, ffs. It's embarrassing - for YOU!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That reel was ridiculous. I've been to many parents evenings and never given a thought to the flippin chairs, let alone it being my "worst nightmare" or whatever unnecessarily dramatic phrase she chose to use. She trying to be "relatable" again but is wide of the mark.

Reactions: 20
Cowbags, I haven't been as active on this thread cause in all honesty she's really bleeping enraging me at the minute.
Just seeing her manky, grellow mug every day is making me fume.
I utterly loathe the creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Still can’t get over the fact she sent dirty washing to her Mom’s. And why broadcast it?! She’s a 44 year old mother of two who still has a lot of growing up to do.
Especially when her dad is unwell and her mum is caring for him, why did she think this was relatable content!

Reactions: 23
Cowbags, I haven't been as active on this thread cause in all honesty she's really bleeping enraging me at the minute.
Just seeing her manky, grellow mug every day is making me fume.
I utterly loathe the creature.
You mean you don't feel you relate to her content?

Honestly, I enjoy seeing your posts because your username and avatar make me laugh every time for some reason. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Outfits for First Holy Communion for Ethan? I'm sure babs will go all out on making herself the centre of attention. Assuming of course the earlier family party wasn't for Ethan.
Pretty sure that’s what the patry (oh how we laughed!) was before the Disney holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In total contrast to Babs, mammybanter has shared this photo and explained she's wearing a size 16 in trousers and 10 on top, she goes on to explain that all clothing fits different body shapes differently and it's not that number on the label that matters. So how can Babs possibly be a size 18 in everything, everywhere 🤷.

My wardrobe is whole range of sizes. I'm an 18/20 but my body shape is nothing like hers so seeing her wearing something gives me no indication of how it will fit me. Even though we're seemingly the same size.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
My goodness, Babs is so thirsty for engagement on her dire Disney vlog - she posted to Twitter FIVE times yesterday, trying to plug it! 😂 The engagement on her Twitter is on par with her TikTok - awful 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
In total contrast to Babs, mammybanter has shared this photo and explained she's wearing a size 16 in trousers and 10 on top, she goes on to explain that all clothing fits different body shapes differently and it's not that number on the label that matters. So how can Babs possibly be a size 18 in everything, everywhere 🤷.

My wardrobe is whole range of sizes. I'm an 18/20 but my body shape is nothing like hers so seeing her wearing something gives me no indication of how it will fit me. Even though we're seemingly the same size.
"If it fits and it's comfortable" - neither of those things apply to Babs' clothes. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It must be becoming obvious even to someone as arrogant as Babs that her Insta "career" is coming to an end. After the car crash that has been her attempt to "vlog" the Disney horror show and her dismal consumerism that comprises her other "content" the best thing for this cretin to do would be to step away from social media and return to Teaching. She has QTS status and should sign up with an agency doing supply work to ease her way back into the workplace. She may face difficulties in landing a FT teaching position dye to some of the issues her social media career has thrown up eg Failure to respect her childrens privacy (which is part of the UN HR rights of the child declaration) "jokingly" suggesting using domestic violence in the home, glorification of sloth and gluttony, sexist favouritism towards her children, safeguarding issues etc etc. However I see no other way forward for her. She needs to admit defeat and return to reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It must be becoming obvious even to someone as arrogant as Babs that her Insta "career" is coming to an end. After the car crash that has been her attempt to "vlog" the Disney horror show and her dismal consumerism that comprises her other "content" the best thing for this cretin to do would be to step away from social media and return to Teaching. She has QTS status and should sign up with an agency doing supply work to ease her way back into the workplace. She may face difficulties in landing a FT teaching position dye to some of the issues her social media career has thrown up eg Failure to respect her childrens privacy (which is part of the UN HR rights of the child declaration) "jokingly" suggesting using domestic violence in the home, glorification of sloth and gluttony, sexist favouritism towards her children, safeguarding issues etc etc. However I see no other way forward for her. She needs to admit defeat and return to reality.
She’d be more likely to get a job in her other “home”, Home Bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.