Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one of you cowbags did this?

I wish I’d tweeted but I’d have added the nipple pic / pant pics too.

Edit to add the image of the cooking picture - she hasn’t learned anything, has she?!
I notice most of these brands don't put her on their grid anymore,,, I wonder why 🤣🙄🤦‍♀️
They're hopefully waking up to the tit show she brings with her! 🤬

Reactions: 21
That wallpaper is on John Lewis and the green one is £71.20 a roll with 20% off , entitled bleep deciding if she needs one or two rolls, just stick it down ffs …..I could decorate two rooms with nicer paper for less

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
There’s many reasons I’d never want the tiny house but one of the main ones is when you remove their furniture the walls are going to be so patchy from where they don’t decorate properly

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s very manic lately ( more manic than usual ) has she really got a lot of new followers since Disney? Or, is it desperation ?

Reactions: 20
What a sad, pathetic, lonely bint she is. So many Tattle shout-out's in bories stories and grid posts. The message from a "follower" 🙄 was from herself, most likely via her make-believe daddy.Rog account. Then we have the reference about her height - a Tattler said only yesterday that her #size18 outfit posts are useless as she never gives useful info. such as her height ... and BOOM! there it is. So 🎉Tingo🎉 to you 😂
She also referenced her feet as "trotters" 😒

Hi Babs 👋 ya nosey witch 🖕 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a sad, pathetic, lonely bint she is. So many Tattle shout-out's in bories stories and grid posts. The message from a "follower" 🙄 was from herself, most likely via her make-believe daddy.Rog account. Then we have the reference about her height - a Tattler said only yesterday that her #size18 outfit posts are useless as she never gives useful info. such as her height ... and BOOM! there it is. So 🎉Tingo🎉 to you 😂
She also referenced her feet as "trotters" 😒

Hi Babs 👋 ya nosey witch 🖕 😂😂😂
Now she’s gaining content from here rather than finding a newer, more appropriate target audience (now her kids aren’t toddlers) how long can she realistically have left as an influencer/vlogger/duck knows what she calls herself?

Reactions: 23
Think the only content she never takes from here is to drink more water and to learn how to use the slow cooker 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg she’s actually more bonkers than the bonkers I used to think she was 🤯 . She really loves her life through her phone - speaking to it like it’s full of her friends and loved ones - step away from the screen Babs. It’s for your own good!!! Go and spend the day with some real people and don’t think about how you can share that via an Insta story

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh Bab...you do make me laff..not! I think you need to look up the word compromise !
Screenshot_20220428_093035_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
She’s very manic lately ( more manic than usual ) has she really got a lot of new followers since Disney? Or, is it desperation ?
I think she’s glad glad glad to be home
I think that Disneyland trip made her realise just how unfit she is, it’s a slog going round those places and last time she went she was about 3 stone lighter.
she needs to have a long hard think and do something now whilst she’s still able to, never mind about appealing to some dingbat online, she needs to get her arse in gear before it’s too late 😐

• Heart
Is she trying to say that since posting about the wallpaper yesterday she's tried multiple ways to stick it down and also contacted "the decorator" (who...is...Ste?) and they've had a look and said "Oh, no. Nope. Wallpaper can't be stuck back down, Babs"?

Poor attempt to justify spending even more money 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nah ..you're ok Bab..I'm not 7 and have a life you know being an adult an all !
She tags Adam Hattan and adds a bit of Flynn in all the time - probably trying to piggy back off Adam a wee bit as although he can be a pain sometimes - his YouTube & Insta followers are growing. Hope he tells her to go away soon

Reactions: 14
Is she trying to say that since posting about the wallpaper yesterday she's tried multiple ways to stick it down and also contacted "the decorator" (who...is...Ste?) and they've had a look and said "Oh, no. Nope. Wallpaper can't be stuck back down, Babs"?

Poor attempt to justify spending even more money 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly
Why not just say “I’m sick of it, it’s going” rather than fabricating that she’s even got a decorators opinion it’s BOLLOCKS

stop lying about everything you habitual liar 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly
Why not just say “I’m sick of it, it’s going” rather than fabricating that she’s even got a decorators opinion it’s BOLLOCKS

stop lying about everything you habitual liar 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I think you mean babitual liar 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.