Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I occasionally used to watch videos about theme parks and I heard stories about TPW long after I stopped watching some of his. He always gave me the creeps.

Hi Babs 👋

@Wood79 makes a great point, though. This dress would practically be trailing along the ground on me. Still, we only need to know how things (don't) fit on Babs, right? She does fashion.
Thank you yes as a relatively short person that's my issue with many long skirts/ dresses hence why I like when some you tubers do say their height as well as dress size. Rosie Henshaw is one that does say her height at least sometimes as know she is my height.. But there are a few more that do too and I could never understand why Babs didn't being the professional fashion vlogger she is!!! (or thinks she is!)

Reactions: 16
Thank you yes as a relatively short person that's my issue with many long skirts/ dresses hence why I like when some you tubers do say their height as well as dress size. Rosie Henshaw is one that does say her height at least sometimes as know she is my height.. But there are a few more that do too and I could never understand why Babs didn't being the professional fashion vlogger she is!!! (or thinks she is!)
I’m almost ages with her (I’m 43) but I’m 5’2 and have the build of a young teenage boy (A cup and no bum) but according to Babs we should all buy a medium sized belt from Primark and hoick it up to just under our boobs with whatever ill fitting size 18 dress we are wearing.

She’s completely deluded if she thinks she provides any fashion content. She’s worn the same t-shirt 2 days running and I doubt it’s been washed and dried overnight.

It’s been obvious for a while that she doesn’t wash her pyjamas very often but to wear the same t-shirt the next day is extra grim (assuming she bothered to walk the dog, she would’ve got a bit armpit sweaty).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her face putting that sweet potato fry in her mouth and it cutting off immediately! OMG. I'd be willing to bet she spat it straight back out!!
🤣🤣

tbh, she didn't really have any other option - the sweet potato fry was the closest thing to beige carbs on the plate! sure, she undoubtedly spat it straight back out - although she may have been tempted, given her love of potatoes and the fact that those fries were preceded by the word "sweet", she was probably expecting sugary-flavoured chips! - they were definitely the safest option, as she wasn't going to risk allowing salad or chickpeas or avocado to enter her mouth! her body would have had an adverse reaction to being exposed to foods of nutritional value!

and guaranteed the tomatoes and lettuce were hastily snatched away from ethan, and fed to the rats. they belong to the golden child, so they are definitely ranked higher than ethan in babs' favourites. 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Babs tribute 😁

"Greased frightening" - parody of "greased lightening" (and quite frankly if you don't know which film that's from, then shame on you 😉)

🎵Well this Bab is super pathetic, hyper erratic, ultra dramatic..
Why it's greased frightening!
Yeah!

We'll get on over to Disney and four posts a day oh yeah
(Keep stalking, trolls keep stalking)
A circulation cut off, with saltwater sandal's oh yeah
(A waste of money, bleeping waste of money)
Well she's forty bleeping four and she's a complete bore
Well you know she just talks tit, she'll be flashing lots of tit

Greased frightening
Go go, go, go, go, go, go..
Go greased frightening you're burning up the insta mile
Grease frightening, go grease frightening
Go greased frightening you're boasting about your lifestyle
The vlog of dreams (oh oh!)
Of cakes with cream! (Oh oh!)
With greased frightening
Go go, go go go go go go go...

We'll get some new hitched up tights and 30 new frocks oh yeah
A palace photo and my and triple T twinning oh yeah
With more booze and cakes and cocks
I can get off my rocks
On my blogs I keep on bragging, as I head to Gaston's tavern

Grease frightening
Go go, go, go, go, go, go, go..

Go greased frightening you're burning up the police files
Greased frightening, go greased frightening
Go greased frightening your gurning yellow face is vile

You are size 18 (oh oh!)
But in your dreams (oh oh!)

Go greased frightening, frightening, frightening, frightening.... Nowwwwwwwww 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Babs tribute 😁

"Greased frightening" - parody of "greased lightening" (and quite frankly if you don't know which film that's from, then shame on you 😉)

Yeah!

Greased frightening
With greased frightening

I can get off my rocks

Grease frightening

You are size 18 (oh oh!)

Dead 😂😂😂.
You need to make a compilation album 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Babs tribute 😁

Yeah!

Greased frightening
With greased frightening

I can get off my rocks

Grease frightening

You are size 18 (oh oh!)

This is sheer brilliance!! 🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has jet lag finally sorted itself out?!
has cbbste left her to tend to her children?!
Has she finally had the coronary she’s clearly building up too with all her mainlining sugar and mocking exercise?!
Who knows I’m just glad we don’t have naked babs at this time

Hold on cowbags. Something is a foot - no pit stories by just gone 7.30. Incoming………
Great minds 😂😂😂

• Haha
I watched her rather appalling YT last night. Who goes to the US and eats cereal, oat bars and cinnamon rolls for Breakfast in the room? You've got a plethora of affordable breakfast places all over the place - IHOP, Dennys, Maccies etc. She must be absolutely skint or just a minge bag. I'd rather not go than do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No she is still here, but shocked she is wearing different pjs and didnt yawn or wipe her face, still annoying she can't get up first and have a wash before posting on insta

• Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s just occurred to me that she’s going to buy standard wallpaper for that part of her hall isn’t she? It’s not going to be William Morris, is it?

Why is she so insistent on ruining that house?

Reactions: 15
If he's even real....which I doubt
He appears to be real.. However I was reprimanded for my detective skills, so cannot post him again 😔😂 I can't believe how much she is still mentioning him. Ste really must not give her any attention whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What a 🎉TINGO 🎉 to the lovely tattler that said just stick the paper back down (sorry can’t find the post)
A 🎉TINGO🎉 before 8am 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My daughter just saw Fat Babs Stories on my phone and said "is that her without makeup on" and promptly did this face 😳😳
I think I've put her off her breakfast 🤣

• Haha
He appears to be real.. However I was reprimanded for my detective skills, so cannot post him again 😔😂 I can't believe how much she is still mentioning him. Ste really must not give her any attention whatsoever.
Tbh Kyle only need to check through comments on her youtube uploads!

Wallpaper - what is the pattern repeat, measure the droo, how wide is the roll...do some maths. I order an extra roll always, just in case, so batch numbers are the same.

She's like a real life peter pan less the kindness and grace.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.