Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of those dresses are remotely flattering on her (and I’m not averse to a floral print dress).

My children would be mortified if I acted like her - but I wouldn’t, because I’m not a narcissistic twit and I much prefer being behind the camera to capture their moments.

Reactions: 19
Right, so I’m interested in a Florida holiday, for us it would be proper once in a lifetime, save up hard for a few years thing, so I watched the last two blogs. I learned nothing really useful, and got motion sickness from the wobbly camera and crap focus; so is there any Disney influencer who would be good for complete Disney/universal/Florida novices?! As I’m pretty sure my kids wouldn’t fancy half a day in the park then going round other hotels and a supermarket...
Adam Hattan https://www.youtube.com/c/adamhattan has excellent Disney vlogs. He has been many times and used to work at Epcot 🙂 He also wrote a book in regards to tips to traveling to Disney.

Reactions: 13
Right, so I’m interested in a Florida holiday, for us it would be proper once in a lifetime, save up hard for a few years thing, so I watched the last two blogs. I learned nothing really useful, and got motion sickness from the wobbly camera and crap focus; so is there any Disney influencer who would be good for complete Disney/universal/Florida novices?! As I’m pretty sure my kids wouldn’t fancy half a day in the park then going round other hotels and a supermarket...
The despicable three are great they show all the parks and other things to do in Orlando. Katie Ellison has done vlogs showing things to do outside the parks like some natural springs and also winter garden and winter park which are lovely little towns. I’ve actually just discovered the frugal Brit who does top 10’s of things like what not to do in each park, best things to do on international drive etc. There are lots of American vloggers too like PC Dev and All ears who are bothe really informative

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220427-195913_Instagram.jpg

1. Unbelievable that was already planning this story while she was still in Florida, hence taking the photo🤦🏼‍♀️
2. Inaccurate song is inaccurate

• Haha
There’s a Disney vloggers thread that has loads of different people suggested. I’ve found loads from there that I now watch. Though babs, if you’re reading the thread don’t get ideas about getting your flaps out on Only Fans 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
check out the disney vloggers thread funnily enough babs dosent feature https://tattle.life/threads/disney-...-vacation-who-will-end-up-in-isolation.26238/

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s a Disney vloggers thread that has loads of different people suggested. I’ve found loads from there that I now watch. Though babs, if you’re reading the thread don’t get ideas about getting your flaps out on Only Fans 😳😂
Well she would have at least one fan "colin"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still going on about bloody Colin. Get over it Babs, you aren't special, you aren't the only one lonely Colin has sent messages to about feet. JUST STOP WITH ALL THE tit ABOUT COLIN!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus effin christ!! If she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself , an extra large one of course. Her vanity makes me want to puke. If she was good looking she’d be dangerous . Def trying to copy Rosie henshaw to whomever said it earlier. But Rosie is beautiful and has a beautiful curvy figure and dresses to suit her size . You lose babs 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can we all have a moment of silence 🙏

There . were . no . tit . belts . worn . or . mentioned . in . her . try . on . haul. 🤯

Praise Jesus ! ... It's a bleeping Miracle!!! (sorry Jesus)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can we all have a moment of silence 🙏

There . were . no . tit . belts . worn . or . mentioned . in . her . try . on . haul. 🤯

Praise Jesus ! ... It's a bleeping Miracle!!! (sorry Jesus)
Shhh 🤫🤫🤫...she'll add one once she reads here 🤦.

• Haha
Just out of interest, does anyone know which area on Brum she lives in? I live in a relatively none stabby part and I'd love to see her in the wild. Although I'm sure I'd hear her first 😑

Reactions: 6
Travel blog Jamie is a great travel vlogger who is a Disney and cruise regular (he's also a teacher - who knew you could vlog well and work full time 😲). He's on you tube and instagram, i don't have Facebook to know if he's on there . I think he's currently in Florida. We'll worth a look. Don't watch Brogan Tate - she's another fake Disney lover 😆

Reactions: 13
Just out of interest, does anyone know which area on Brum she lives in? I live in a relatively none stabby part and I'd love to see her in the wild. Although I'm sure I'd hear her first 😑
Harbs. I’ve encountered her in the wild a few times. She’s as pissed off and stompy as you’d imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harbs. I’ve encountered her in the wild a few times. She’s as pissed off and stompy as you’d imagine.
NO! That’s where I am, I’ll keep an eye out in Waitrose. I imagine she walks around with big sunglasses and a scarf on her head like an incognito celebrity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.