Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who has NOTHING else for content! Those dresses will never be seen again and she’ll be in the same old tit she wears everyday!

Reactions: 21
She never wear the new stuff. I think she buys huge hauls to make reels and content then returns everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
NO! That’s where I am, I’ll keep an eye out in Waitrose. I imagine she walks around with big sunglasses and a scarf on her head like an incognito celebrity 😂
camp outside a home bargains and you’ll catch her with no issues, bags full of plastic tat in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
NO! That’s where I am, I’ll keep an eye out in Waitrose. I imagine she walks around with big sunglasses and a scarf on her head like an incognito celebrity 😂
Try Home Bargains, the nearest Asda and Selly Oak Poundland and you might be in with a shot. Nothing incognito about her.

Reactions: 19
Try Home Bargains, the nearest Asda and Selly Oak Poundland and you might be in with a shot. Nothing incognito about her.
with occasional sightings at the Big Garden Centre (probably mostly when they’re displaying their Christmas tat) and the Home Bargains at the spa town most local to the Big Garden Centre 👀

Reactions: 19
Right, so I’m interested in a Florida holiday, for us it would be proper once in a lifetime, save up hard for a few years thing, so I watched the last two blogs. I learned nothing really useful, and got motion sickness from the wobbly camera and crap focus; so is there any Disney influencer who would be good for complete Disney/universal/Florida novices?! As I’m pretty sure my kids wouldn’t fancy half a day in the park then going round other hotels and a supermarket...
Theme Park Worldwide is fantastic, nice guy, easy to watch, always in real detail on travel vlogs / parks! Especially Disney

Reactions: 9
Often used to frequent The Plough for working lunches with Taming Twins.

Reactions: 13
I’ve only recently discovered Taming Twins and I find her content to be well thought out and considered. She’s openly admitted to getting paid by brands she works with and having ad affiliated links. And I don’t mind that in her case - I did actually buy something she’s linked without clearing my cookies 1st. I don’t mind her getting a small kickback because I bought something that she linked - it was something that I’ve found useful and I’ve made a few of her recipes. But I can’t understand why she would still associate with Babs. They are poles apart.

Edit to add, I’m emailing Ocado (we’ve had a SmartPass for years) to complain about their use of Babs for an advert.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Talks do much tit aka “Babby Bullshit”

Sure make s list of your outfits in a notepad or your phone but an excel spreadsheet?!? .. come on! Even the Babettes aren’t that sad.
and in today's episode of the obviously fabricated tales of babanory....!

definitely suspiously similar to babs' system of taking photos of herself wearing all her outfits prior to packing them, supposedly so she can look at them while on holiday and check she's wearing the pair of mickey ears that the babettes advised best matched the dress she's decided to wear! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she pre-planned every single outfit and created a daily schedule to the point that specific snacks were assigned to specific days and she pre-planned her "weep in front of the castle" reaction - her over-control is so extreme that she even ensured that steve and erin were awake super early to creep out the room at arrive at the park at 6.30am, to be certain that they would have left before ethan awoke, thus the poor kid would be forced to spend the entire day trailing around after her.

suspiciously coincidental that a babette would send a message - especially when babs doesn't read her DMs 🤦🏻‍♀️ - both thanking babs for her representation of size 18 "style" and claiming she has created a spreadsheet to plan her outfits - and the fact she specifically mentioned she was using excel really gave the game away! 🤣 #whatsthestoryBABANORY

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Theme Park Worldwide is fantastic, nice guy, easy to watch, always in real detail on travel vlogs / parks! Especially Disney
Not sure nice guy and Theme Park Worldwide go together in a sentence! Racist, mocks disabled people and covers up sexual harassment are more commonly associated with them!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oooh is she dressed to the nines in yesterday’s top because lush are giving away free bath bombs today as it’s world bath bomb day?!
Ha I went passed a Lush the other day and saw it said "world bath bomb day" and thought of Babs!

• Haha
I’m fuming with Ocado too, why her, of all people? How about they use real ordinary people, or creative people or inspirational people? I mean anything but Babetta Slob 🤬

When she shared the fake DM from a Babette, she said it’s why she does what she does. bleeping liar! She does what she does because she’s managing to get away with doing nothing good or useful and she can indulge her fantasy of being in a reality show all about her empty days.

Reactions: 16
Yes and I mentioned this before but she mentions at every opportunity what size she is (isn't really!) but not what height. This is relevant if people are looking at Babs advice (although who would be?)
aaaand that's a tingo to you! 🎉

ah babs, tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle! 👋🏻

Screenshot_20220427_222356.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not sure nice guy and Theme Park Worldwide go together in a sentence! Racist, mocks disabled people and covers up sexual harassment are more commonly associated with them!
I occasionally used to watch videos about theme parks and I heard stories about TPW long after I stopped watching some of his. He always gave me the creeps.

aaaand that's a tingo to you! 🎉

ah babs, tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle! 👋🏻

View attachment 1227040
Hi Babs 👋

@Wood79 makes a great point, though. This dress would practically be trailing along the ground on me. Still, we only need to know how things (don't) fit on Babs, right? She does fashion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had no idea!!! Maybe not then, that’s so disappointing

i came to ask exactly the s
Ooh look who’s all caught up on tattle 😂😂😂
I will claim a Tingo! 🎉🎉🎉 I have just watched many fashion vlogs in my time, ( as I thought Babs would have done for research if nothing else) and I thought it was a good idea that some you tubers did this. As others have pointed out we are all different shapes, but as a relatively short person it's useful especially with long dresses and trousers...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.