Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs, open a bloody window or two in your hobbit house, get rid of some(lots) of the tat and plants and you might find your "allergies" disappear just like at Disney?!

Reactions: 23
Why does she feel the need to tell us she's refilming her stories because her mouth was stuck together with spit in the previous ones? Why is she lying about not knowing the day or time, when she immediately goes on to say she needs to get the kids up in and hour because they go back to school today? Why has she, a grown woman with all the time in the world, dumped washing on her mother? Why does she pretend to have such a great bond with her dog when she's clearly terrified to put her hands near it?

Just why?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Big standard mum? She still calls herself mum but sells tit mugs with Mom on it .

Tingo to me ...all about her and that dog.
I called Tingo on the dog reunion first week of Disney holiday. Proves how predictable she is πŸ˜‚

Cowbags, I would like to introduce you to Colin.... Gaston lookalike if ever there was one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Amazing what a quick Google can find πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

...aaaaaand with that, @BLAH76 has shattered ALL of Babs' dreams πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€πŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How bloody unprofessional is she

She says this is her β€œwerk” but puts zero effort into it and even then goes on to admit how basically tit her instagram account is - god knows what the people who represent her must really think

I still struggle to believe that she has any sort of qualifications or was ever a teacher πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cowbags, I would like to introduce you to Colin.... Gaston lookalike if ever there was one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Amazing what a quick Google can find πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
Aww wouldn’t they make a cute couple? #couplegoals

I reckon she’ll be packing for her next Disney holiday in a few weeks, a come shop with me/come pack with me vlog. She’s so desperate to hang on to those few extra followers.

• Haha
Yep you tell yourself that dog is happy to see you bab. πŸ˜‚ It’s just going nuts and you’re petrified to touch it! No mutual bond there from either party!
It made me laugh watching her with the dog and she kept pulling her hand quickly away so she doesn't get bitten 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dogs face says how we all feel πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Yeah, Margot actually does look really sad πŸ₯²

She's had two weeks in most possibly a quiet, relaxed environment with StepπŸͺœSte's parents, being calmly fussed and taken on lots of walks - back to a manic, loud house with Babs the foghorn, manhandled and scooped up at every opportunity and let out in the garden now and again.

I'll never EVER forget that vlog where Babs was yapping away in her kitchen doing a crappy tat haul and Margot (off camera) scratched at the door to go out. Babs ignored her. Margot waited patiently, then barked. What did Babs do? Say "hang on a minute, I'll let you out in a bit Margot" 😑🀬 The dog barked - it was desperate to go out. I'd have loved it to piss and tit on the kitchen floor. Babs is such a selfish c*nt, she ALWAYS comes first. Poor content prop puppy.

Reactions: 22
TINGO TINGO TINGO TINGO … and the biggest YAWN . Ffs she is more predictable than Father Time ! I woke feeling quite fresh for a Monday morning, watched her stories and I want to zz. Bore fest!!

Yuk 🀒🀒 her morning pit stories are so gross, no one wants to see you babs yawning and wiping your face on your pajamas. Get out of bed and have a wash first.
Why is she letting her mom taking all her washing to do, babs has plenty of time to do it herself as I'm sure all she will be doing today is moaning about how tired she is.
Also no babs you lay on the sofa all day while the rest of your family did everything how fake does that sofa pic look
Imagine getting your mom to do your washing when she already has the responsibility of caring for your ill, elderly father? My mom was in her mom's situation just 3 years ago (I lost my Dad) and I would NEVER have imposed on her like that! And I am alone with my child AND have a job! My mom was already caring for my dad and was my childcare so I could work so I would NEVER have asked her to do my washing when I'm a grown arse woman!

We all know Babs takes advantage though. Remember during lockdown when only key worker's children were supposed to go to childcare providers yet her and steven shipped their kids off to San's so they could "work" (despite the fact he is self employed and she works from home?) She is despicable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Jesus wept. That first story this morning 🀒🀒🀒🀒. Gross disgusting morning mouth. I have gone right off my morning coffee. She's so vile it's unreal!!!

Plus she's knackered..jet lag. How does she think them poor kids will feel at 9am when their sat at school trying to be educated?? She will be wallowing in sofa with the dog whilst her Mum ploughs through a bin bag full of her "disney"washing....the lazy witch!!!
It's not like she has to go to "work" and juggle holiday washing like the rest of us.
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸŽ‰
TINGO πŸ₯³

Notice how wet san took washing away with her, meaning she had to bring the rats to babs, she didn't even get off her arse to go pick them up!
This pisses me off and I’m not a fan of nanny san, but Rog is ill. Babs did no driving on holiday, she did duck all. It was all on Ste. So the very fact she CANNOT collect her pets or do her own washing is utterly bizarre to me. What a woman. I wonder who got the chub rub shorts? Also those clothes could be riddled with Rona, what about Rog? #prayforrog

Last edited:
Love how she says how excited the dog was to see HER!! Not the others, just HER! Bloody narc!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Editing her β€˜home movies we get to watch’. Your kids wou,d probably have preferred you to be present and in the momemnt rather than filming random tit mostly about yourself.
Note she is β€˜editing’ from her BED! Obviously didn’t bother to get up and dressed and take the kids to school then!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I think she’d stay in her bed permanently if she could. Imagine giving your elderly mother a bag of washing, what a loser.

• Angry
  • Haha
You can't tell me she has gained any followers from that Disney shite 'content'. People who follow Disney accounts will be getting better content elsewhere and people who know nothing about Disney and are trying to learn for an upcoming holiday will have learned nothing at all!

Get out of bed you lazy fat slob!!!!!!! Give your poor mother your washing then sit in bed doing β€˜work’ obviously Ste did the school run before going to the office whilst Babba the Hutt sits in bed!

Reactions: 18
You can't tell me she has gained any followers from that Disney shite 'content'. People who follow Disney accounts will be getting better content elsewhere and people who know nothing about Disney and are trying to learn for an upcoming holiday will have learned nothing at all!
Why is she not posting on her Bibbidibrumshit page?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s hit the nail on the head in her last post. She’s editing her little home movies, & that’s exactly what they are! There’s nothing professional about them at all. Compared to other Disney vlogs, hers are really poor. She should stick to making her home movies, get off the internet and actually engage with her family for a change

Tingo to the Tattler(s) who predicted she'd wallow in her bed pit whilst the kids are at school. She's in her bed pit editing the next boring vlog, whilst begging for new subscribers at the same time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(You can see it's her bedroom by the pax wardrobes in the background of the borey story).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.