Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son has asthma. We live in a cold climate where our windows are closed much of the year. We were advised by our doctor to: A replace all the windows that are allowing damp and mould to form B. OPEN windows to allow air exchange C. Get rid of carpeting - especially in the bedroom. D Invest in air purification (they are not that expensive) for areas he spends most time in.

For the life of me I cannot understand why SHE CANNOT make life style changes to better her health? She has the impulse control of a squirrel.
She bought an air purifier last summer at the suggestion of Tattlers Babettes.
She said she doesn't want to open her windows as it's "too much air" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #BabsLogic Her home IS the problem. There are far too many plants, she uses her radiators for drying laundry and never opens her windows and it's crammed to the rafters with tat. The house will have mould in it, unquestionable - we've even SEEN black mould growing around the edges of her windows and doors when she films herself yapping in her borey-stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m confused - does she mean that sorting the loft is going to take her all of this half term, ie 6 weeks, while the kids are at school or she’s going to wait until actual half term to do it? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I can’t imagine Stephen needs to go through any of it as it’s got to be mainly her crap

Reactions: 20
She really IS lazy! I'd have that tit-hole TopTop office loftroom tidied up in two hours maximum on my own. She doesn't need StepπŸͺœSte to help her do it, she just wants him to do the lions share whilst she sits on her giant ass on that hideous pink dralon sofa pretending to sort things out, whilst filming herself. THAT'S why they "fall out over it". She's a lazy walrus.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We used to rent a house with terrible mould.
My other half would wake up on a morning and sneeze about 10 times in a row, without fail. Like clockwork.
I also had a chest infection whilst living there which I'm pretty sure was partly caused or exacerbated by that shithole.
Anyway, once we got out of there, his sneezing and wheezing stopped.

She probably knows it's a damp hole, but relishes the engagement it brings.

Reactions: 24
So one story I translated as saying her house is dust free, the next her hoover is broken... how can these two truths coexist?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s back in the pyjamas that she slobbed around in yesterday and then slept in? And then wonders why she has allergies? Dirty cow.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So one story I translated as saying her house is dust free, the next her hoover is broken... how can these two truths coexist?
duck me rinse & repeat content again, her hoover was blocked not that long ago & Ste fixed it πŸ™„. Ffs it’s not rocket science, wonder if he got an excel certificate in hoover repair appreciation.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Scrapeth of the barrel with all these stories today. Rinse and repeat, nothing inspiring, which she'd shut the f#ck up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Goes to WDW - Spends her last day at Walmart πŸ€”
She loves Disney, or she LOVES shopping more πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Says it all really πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Walmart is gross, it has nothing to recommend it. I have no idea why she’s wetting her pants over it. It’s full of low quality food, weirdos and guns. Target on the other hand, much better!

Reactions: 16
If she didnt have so much tat Ste might have seen the nerf gun pellet and not hovered it up and i bet she wont chuck anything out from Stes bedroom she will buy yet more plastic boxes put everything back in them and then buy even more tat and chuck that all in front of all the new boxes

Her dad was proud of her gross stories of fanning her fetid foof, peeing out the side of her gusset and encouraging a foot fetishist?! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

They really are a strange bunch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Her dad joined Instagram & is proud of her stories πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ™„

oh duck off Babs, you were pissed everyday talking about weeing, flashing your nips & being an arse. Proud of that? Pull the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lazy bint ! In pjs at 5pm, if I was her I’d be going down the gym to improve my fitness, making dinner for my kids and visiting my poorly dad 😑 but no she’ll be on Netflix on a minute & step ladder πŸͺœ Ste will have to do it all 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Emma will never blame the hobbit picture perfect house. It’ll be the hamster’s fault.
I'm wondering if this will be the start of "we said it wouldn't be a forever home, come house shopping with me, as I'm allergic to this one!" 🀣 *definitely not just because we need more room and shouldn't have downsized when we did!* #Content

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t imagine my Dad being proud of the fact I’d worked out how to shift me knickers to the slide to have a pish

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ahhhh the use of another song inapproriately. Does this buffoon never learn?!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.