Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1219830
her left foot looks so painful ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฑ it's twice the size of her right foot! She should have worn compression socks on the flights, we always do, on long haul flights. She needs to get checked out by her GP.
Also, she'll stop posting pics of her trotters and harking on about "Colin", when she doomscrolls here and catches up on @BLAH76 superb detective work ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง on tracking the real life Colin down ๐Ÿ˜‚ Babs' bubble will be well and truly burst, he 'aint no Firth or Farrell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
i feel so sorry for her kids being sent to school all tired and jet lagged while sheโ€™s in bed ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Babs go to the doctors those feet are so swollen I'm concerned for her health...and shut up with the Colin thing it's making me feel ill ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 19
OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฑ it's twice the size of her right foot! She should have worn compression socks on the flights, we always do, on long haul flights. She needs to get checked out by her GP.
Also, she'll stop posting pics of her trotters and harking on about "Colin", when she doomscrolls here and catches up on @BLAH76 superb detective work ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง on tracking the real life Colin down ๐Ÿ˜‚ Babs' bubble will be well and truly burst, he 'aint no Firth or Farrell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This happened to my feet when I was HEAVILY PREGNANT. They don't look right at all!

She's in bed, so not moving, with feet that swollen I'd be calling 111 for advice. With her excess body confident weight & inactive lifestyle I'd be worried about DVT.

My feet swell on long haul flights but usually go down within 12 hours. Walking around helps but Emma will just sit in her pit! Sheโ€™s the laziest slob on the planet.
Her feet have been swollen for the entire 2 weeks of her holiday -how does this not concern her? Sheโ€™s probably really dehydrated, sheโ€™s fat and unfit, possibly smokes (or used to) so perfect storm for a DVT.
She needs to get up go for a walk in decent fitting trainers and drink about 2 litres of water.
However Emma will sit on bed drinking sugary drinks and eating junk food cos sheโ€™s soooo jetlagged. Her diet and lifestyle are appalling!

Reactions: 21
I'll say it again incase Emma missed it on the last thread,,,,

Bab, you are suffering with Heat Edema (and possibly a bit of sun burn too). This is caused by (at best) being over weight and dehydrated and more concerning it could be an indication of more serious heart problems! If I were you, Emma, I'd be calling your Dr, drinking LOADS of water and rehydration drinks, having frequent gentle walks and maybe a compression stocking...
Hope that helps ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
If those were my feet alarm bells would be ringing, Iโ€™ve done Florida before , Iโ€™m overweight and my feet looked nothing like that , in fact my feet are one of my redeeming featuresโ€ฆ..Colin would be wanking himself to death if he saw my trotters ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell Emma.

Please, for the love of god get a few litres of water down you today, go for a gentle walk. Keep doing that everyday.

Your feet should not look like that.

Honestly, I would be getting some medical advice, thatโ€™s not right at all. Iโ€™d be especially worried after a long haul flight.

I know youโ€™ll read all the comments about your feet. Yep, none of us are fans, but all that aside, itโ€™s genuinely concerning, So please listen.

Reactions: 20
Sheโ€™s not very internet savvy is she? Sheโ€™s basically providing โ€˜Colinโ€™ with free personalised foot fetish content. Heโ€™ll be loving this and sheโ€™s not even making any money from it. Amateur Babs!

• Haha
Emma you cannot be jet lagged because you didnโ€™t even attempt to get on American time and you were up at 2am every day on Instagramโ€ฆ.
i was coming on to say this lol She stayed on UK time and presumably ruined everyones holiday by having to go to bed at 5pm USA time so she could like comments on insta in the middle of the night!

My god! That clip of her singing! How embarrassing! Glad sheโ€™s not my Mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow! Just wow whatever we think of Wet Sandra she has got a sick husband to care for to a certain extent. It should be Babs that is offering to take their washing in at times to give her mum a break..
At this stage in life it's hard to tell if Wet Sandra offered to do the laundry (she would do anything for the beast she created) OR if Emma is taking advantage of her (because she has learned ZERO life skills from her parents).

Every time I see a picture of Wet Sandra I think -- There's Victor(ia) Frankenstein and her brainless creature! ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wet Sandra has completely created a monster in Emma! She's a spoilt brat and Nanny San enables her! Who sends washing to their mums house at the age of 44!!!? I didn't even send washing to my mum's house when I was having a huge kitchen extension built and had no washing machine for days ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธThey're as bad as each other!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.