Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nolovelost3

I still can’t believe she just stomps around her house with her phone attached showing her vile dresses, badges and other mundane crap and calls this a job?! What a sad, sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
I’ve only recently discovered Taming Twins and I find her content to be well thought out and considered. She’s openly admitted to getting paid by brands she works with and having ad affiliated links. And I don’t mind that in her case - I did actually buy something she’s linked without clearing my cookies 1st. I don’t mind her getting a small kickback because I bought something that she linked - it was something that I’ve found useful and I’ve made a few of her recipes. But I can’t understand why she would still associate with Babs. They are poles apart.

Edit to add, I’m emailing Ocado (we’ve had a SmartPass for years) to complain about their use of Babs for an advert.

• Heart

Zxzxzxy

Yep you tell yourself that dog is happy to see you bab. 😂 It’s just going nuts and you’re petrified to touch it! No mutual bond there from either party!
It made me laugh watching her with the dog and she kept pulling her hand quickly away so she doesn't get bitten 🤣

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Oh …. Are we doing the same joke she does every Friday about her going out to a club etc but she’s in her pyjamas.

Will we get the usual bank holiday pre children days were wild too at some point? Emma you live with a mute mop who’s idea of wild is probably wearing socks that don’t match.

Just defensiveness to cover up the fact that her life is pathetic. Because she could actually go out for a drink, she could do day drinking, like why have her and Ste not had a date night this year (wasn’t that a resolution?) or gone out with another couple seeing as they have plenty of people to babysit - is that again because they actually don’t have any friends?

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I wanted to reply to @GingerWhinger comment on previous thread (ss attached) but the thread closed before I got the chance, so here goes.....

Sue Radford and Babs were exchanging comments on one another's posts just prior to Disney, whereby they were alluding to meeting up. It never happened. I think Babs has actively avoided them, hence not going out at night or seeing the fireworks this past week, even though last week Babs even STATED that this week was going to feature evening fun & the fireworks. She cannot stand having competition. Either that, or the Radfords simply avoided her 😂😂😂

I think the saddest, slow head-shaking, mockable thing Babs has done on this holiday is to be purposefully awake every day to grid post and actively comment at 2-2-30am local time. That is just pathetic. Her social media addiction and desperation for attention & validation from strangers is out of control. It dictates her life and consumes her.

Attachments

• Heart
That wallpaper is on John Lewis and the green one is £71.20 a roll with 20% off , entitled cunt deciding if she needs one or two rolls, just stick it down ffs …..I could decorate two rooms with nicer paper for less

• Wow
  • Sad

Gar7893

Caught up and a couple of things that have peed me off…

1) her dad did not get IG to watch her fanning her fishy fanny or working out that you can pull your swimsuit to the side to pee. Her dad did not get IG to see her endlessly speak about Collin. If he did get it for her stories, he was excited to see his grandkids but unfortunately got her nastiness every day.
2) The story about the leggings is probably the most boring content ever, who actually finds this funny??? Poor souls.
3) She’s not jet-lagged. She’s having crazy dreams bc she eats so much sugar and junk that it messes with her brain therefore her dreams.
4) How is she shopping at 7am for shoes? It’s a school day and she has two kids… Where are they? I would be fuming if my partner was shopping online for YET MORE clothes and tat whilst I was trying to get the kids ready for school, how selfish is she?
5) She’s spending £102.50 online this morning, she’s so tone deaf. Most people can’t afford the £100 rise on their gas & electric. Or for their food shops this week. Or to fix the car they rely on for work. She does my head in, she’s so self absorbed. She’s so ignorant to everybody else. If I was a babette, now would be the time Id start to distance from her. I did when she kept saying she was tight but had designer bags and a house in harbs. I know the street, know how much the hobbit house is worth… tight my arse 🤣🤣

• Heart

BLAH76

Chatty Member
This OOTD bollocks, not only does she look shit, but I don't think I've seen another person on SM include their underwear and a shot of them in said underwear in an OOTD. Its usually PJs/lounge wear, cut to outfit. She's such an exhibitionist it's cringe worthy 🙄

Bohooo

One of the scummy mummies was at Disney too, seems these so called friends she has are good at avoiding her!

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
This is depressing. I wandered into this thread - not really that interested in Insta but I've worked out who she is. I reckon I'm not much smaller than her and now I feel like absolute shit reading some of the comments about her size.
We're talking about Brummymummy - nobody else! And the fact that she is quite clearly very wrong on so many levels.
She claims to be body positive yet lies about her dress size constantly and manipulates her camera angles and pictures.
Flaunts her unhealthy greedy lazy lifestyle.
She shows off her body in a vile disgusting unnecessary way when she has an almost teenage daughter about to start high school.
I don't need to go on.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say she has purposely NOT shown a lot of stuff yet because she wants people to watch the YouTube videos as that's where she's going to claw back some dollar!
She definitely said she'd booked a few character meals, I guarantee these will be in the vlogs 🤷‍♀️

Urfhhhgh that story about the wallpaper - STOP FUCKING EATING WHILE YOU’RE TALKING! All you can hear is her gob-smacking away while she’s talking - it’s disgusting!
Why is she eating at 10.30am anyway? It’s not a mealtime. This is why she is so fat. It made me feel ill - she probably doesn’t even realise she’s eating, she just shovels it in and then says ‘I only ate x y z today, I’ve no idea why I’m obese’, conveniently forgetting all the shit she eats in between meals.

• Sick

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I think she’s doing the Colin thing to wind us up. But what’s hilarious is that she’s spent every single day of her holiday obsessing over a comment, to the point where she’s taking time each day to photograph it, upload and title it because for some strange reason that comment lives rent free in her yellow head - because I doubt Ste or the children are in on the joke.

Does she realise she’s kink shaming at this point? Citing someone’s sexual predilections as a reason that they’re a bad person and attempting to embarrass someone for what they like to do in private as a consenting adult?

Just because your kink is wearing sweaty stinkin 2 week old pyjamas, sleeping with some grotesque teddy bear whilst your husband sleeps anywhere but next to you don’t come for other kinks you butter coloured buffoon.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Absolute rubbish about Birmingham schools making kids write mom rather than mum!!!
Gotta be honest I taught my kids to write Mom instead of Mum and the school never corrected it as they understood it was our dialect. I have friends whose children were taught Mum and again the school didn’t say “no it’s Mom..” lying cowbag she should just admit she taught her kids Mom and be proud of it.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I hate all the "I'm so tired I don't know what time it is" bullshit!

Emma, just look at the time on the phone you have permanently glued to your hand and facing towards your sweaty wax face! Moron!!!! 😴😴😴

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Editing her ‘home movies we get to watch’. Your kids wou,d probably have preferred you to be present and in the momemnt rather than filming random shit mostly about yourself.
Note she is ‘editing’ from her BED! Obviously didn’t bother to get up and dressed and take the kids to school then!

• Wow
  • Angry

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She has lost the plot. Do her family seriously not see/realise somethings wrong with her?
Her behaviour is really really worrying. She has serious problems and not just her diet & lifestyle.
How sad that none of her friends have said anything to her. She either literally has none
( quite likely) or the very few she had -they’ve tried to intervene and she’s ranted at them so they’ve told her to fuck off and left her to it!
( more likely!)
The best thing for everyone would be for this whole charade of a job just crashed down around her ears and she was forced to stop.

• Heart