Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cocktailsanddreams

I find it utterly bizarre that she won’t spend the extra money when booking her flights to select their seats and all sit together yet she will spend £1600 on two identical Gucci handbags!!!
she’s got the money so what is her thinking behind it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Vlog has just been Babs stuffing her face, Babs waiting to stuff her face, Babs sitting alone in hotel room showing us the crappy cereal bar breakfast she will stuff her face with the next day.

why would you be sat alone in the hotel room while the rest of the family are enjoying the pool, join in or Atleast sit by the side of the pool and act like your enjoying yourself!
It's like watching someone with a drug problem shooting up heroine alone in her hotel room.

Her relationship and attachment to food is not healthy AND what really angers me is that she is teaching her children that happy family times = indulging in crap food.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Sending you strength and love. 💕
Thank you. She just boiled my piss yesterday- well every day but my tolerance will be -0 for the next few days and this is where you 🐮 💼 come in to your own your wonderful in helping me take my mind off things!

and as Emma is such a proud brummie maybe she will be surprised in what was “published” via our local rag Birmingham Live (aka The Evening Mail for anyone over 30 😂😂)
C0EBBBC7-4B5D-4EF2-AB27-BBEC10422804.jpeg

so slobalot when are you going to give your kids an age appropriate bedtime? And not banish them to their cell bedroom at 6.30 so you can sit on your fat arse, like every other hour in the day

• Heart

WhenITellYou

She has lost the plot. Do her family seriously not see/realise somethings wrong with her?
Her behaviour is really really worrying. She has serious problems and not just her diet & lifestyle.
How sad that none of her friends have said anything to her. She either literally has none
( quite likely) or the very few she had -they’ve tried to intervene and she’s ranted at them so they’ve told her to fuck off and left her to it!
( more likely!)
The best thing for everyone would be for this whole charade of a job just crashed down around her ears and she was forced to stop.
This. I watched that story and I didn't cringe at her actions; I just thought this person really is clearly unwell. We've all known it for ages. SURELY someone in her life has noticed.

WhenITellYou

Ewwww she’s so gross it’s unreal.
She got back from Florida on Saturday and it’s now Tuesday?! How is she still jetlagged?! It’s only a 5 hour difference too!
Maybe if she got up and had some exercise and fresh air and actually DID something she’d feel better.
And put your top back on Emma before you post your disgusting bitch.
She isn't jetlagged anyway! To be jetlagged you need to have adjusted to the time zone you were in, as opposed to getting up at 2am every day to post on Instagram!

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220426_120636_com.instagram.android.jpg

Pass/ agg much here Bab,? Of course you've snarfed the kids eggs cos you're a fucking greedy , nasty fuckface !!

• Wow
  • Sick

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
So one story I translated as saying her house is dust free, the next her hoover is broken... how can these two truths coexist?
Fuck me rinse & repeat content again, her hoover was blocked not that long ago & Ste fixed it 🙄. Ffs it’s not rocket science, wonder if he got an excel certificate in hoover repair appreciation.

• Haha

Nolovelost3

Oh she’s tucked up in bed with her beloved phone and laptop at 8.20pm on a Friday.. no sign of her husband or children. Sad.

• Sad
  • Wow

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
(vlog)
"Skip to 12:41 if parades aren't for you"

Parade continues until 13:00

She can't even time stamp her own vlogs correctly :rolleyes:

• Haha

justplaintired

Chatty Member
I have never and will never comment on peoples weight but I will comment on her showing her fucking gunt!! No need just no need to see that!! I won’t look at my own and I certainly don’t want to see hers ! She’s a vile disgusting filthy attention seeking twat!! Fuck I detest her .

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Her dad joined Instagram & is proud of her stories 🙄😂🙄😂🙄

oh fuck off Babs, you were pissed everyday talking about weeing, flashing your nips & being an arse. Proud of that? Pull the other one.
She's so full of shit LOL.

Your dad hasn't joined Instagram Babs, ffs 🙄 You've created that account, you've got such a brass neck 😂

She's completely bonkers, pretending to be her dad to validate the outrageous shit she posts online! 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Tsk, tsk Babs ... we've been telling you for AGES that your content is SHIT.

The money you've spent on YOURSELF since Christmas alone, is shockingly indulgent, crass and vulgar when most families are struggling to get by. You're just not relatable. Stop showing off and trying to get a fashion collab, ffs. It's embarrassing - for YOU!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else think her latest stories where she talks about being back at home (actual home in Brum), is the happiest and most enthusiastic she’s sounded all holiday?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
I’m fat, love sugared foods, not a size 18 which is maybe where I’ve gone wrong, but my size 24 ass can’t eat a full one of those cinnamon buns. They’re huge! After a quarter it’s like someone has poured sugary cement down your throat and everything is becoming a giant stodge. Why would you feed one each to your kids as breakfast?!

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Why is she introducing herself with her (fictitious) dress size 🤣

She’s such a fucking twat.

It’s not a personality trait, you dick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkinandrose

Braved the latest vlog, all I could think of was poor kids.
She either spent that holiday on her phone doing stories/getting photos for her evening post or talking into her vlogging camera to people who aren't there. While ignoring the 3 people who were there with her. Imagine your only memory of your family holiday being your mum chatting to her "Internet friends"

• Sad