Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhenITellYou

Gotta be honest I taught my kids to write Mom instead of Mum and the school never corrected it as they understood it was our dialect. I have friends whose children were taught Mum and again the school didn’t say “no it’s Mom..” lying cowbag she should just admit she taught her kids Mom and be proud of it.
No issue at all with spelling it "Mom" in line with local dialect, but to say the schools actually make children do it is ridiculous. Schools teach standard English.

....saying that, look at teacher Emma's grasp of the English language.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
the fact that babs makes such a huge deal about steve's snoring after spending the night at the holiday inn proves - once again - that she slept in a different room to him whist in florida, as his snoring wasn't mentioned once - and certainly wasn't heard in the background of any of her 2am stories! she obvs didn't share a bed with him - as the footage in the vlog shows, she shared her bed with ethan, while erin and steve had the single beds - but it was interesting how she phrased the topic when addressing the kids, specifically talking about how "dad always snores when he's on holiday" - almost as though his snoring isn't an issue at home because he sleeps up in top top and it doesn't disturb her, and she doesn't want to risk one of the kids revealing that! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and why were the toddlers permitted to stay awake til 9pm to watch catchphrase the night before they flew, yet once they reached florida, they were doomed to adhere to their usual toddler bedtime routine and miss the fireworks?! #babslogic

Reactions: 26

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
If she tears down that beautiful wallpaper and puts up more pink bunnies I might need therapy :cautious:

Does anyone have a Groupon I could use?

• Haha

hd1234

Think the only content she never takes from here is to drink more water and to learn how to use the slow cooker 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
What a sad, pathetic, lonely bint she is. So many Tattle shout-out's in bories stories and grid posts. The message from a "follower" 🙄 was from herself, most likely via her make-believe daddy.Rog account. Then we have the reference about her height - a Tattler said only yesterday that her #size18 outfit posts are useless as she never gives useful info. such as her height ... and BOOM! there it is. So 🎉Tingo🎉 to you 😂
She also referenced her feet as "trotters" 😒

Hi Babs 👋 ya nosey bitch 🖕 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Prediction for tomorrow’s stories

Babs is tired, Babs is so very tired. Woe is Babs for she is so tired. But praise be the kidddos are back to school and 🪜Ste is back to work.
Yes this plus …..

So much laundry! If I tell you….
The dog is soooo happy we’re back ( bet she isn’t!)
Soooo jet lagged😴😴😴
Missing ‘home’
Putting laundry out on the line.

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
What a dick wearing the Minnie ears at the airport (Heathrow)😂😂 Also it's so annoying how she always goes what's it called ste, what airport was it ste, what we watching etc etc. And stop touching your hair Babs. Omg my period is due( and no I won't be eating a period cake) and she is annoying me more than ever today 😂😂

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Lazy bitch getting her mum to do her laundry ffs!! She’s 44!! It’s not like she has anything to do all day other than fanny around filming stupid reels which no-one would miss!

Nadurath

VIP Member
Imagine you had stumbled upon her account via her Disney holiday and thought oh she’s like me, two kids, going to Target to save some money on food, plus size etc…basically if any of the image she portrayed during the holiday made you follow her and suddenly you have that. Tits flying everywhere, naked stories in bed and giving the holiday washing to her Mum (which newsflash babs was the same amount you’d have had at home because nobody was creating washing at home).

Is it any wonder her engagement nose dives? Just who is her target audience?

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Personally I think she should move to Florida, buy a tiny mobile home & live out her dreams. That is content 🐄 💼 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Isn't it strange how the Conway's seem immune to covid. I mean everyone I know has had it least once, or someone in their household has, but not Babs lot, not one of them has had covid? What's the odds of that with school age children and all the galavanting she does.
I read an article which was jokey but applicable to Babs, it said if you haven’t had covid you don’t have enough friends😂

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Ewwww she’s so gross it’s unreal.
She got back from Florida on Saturday and it’s now Tuesday?! How is she still jetlagged?! It’s only a 5 hour difference too!
Maybe if she got up and had some exercise and fresh air and actually DID something she’d feel better.
And put your top back on Emma before you post your disgusting bitch.

• Heart

Nemodory

Tingo 🥳🥳 to whoever pointed out the halfway to Halloween thing! She barely even hides how much she reads here now does she. We need to stop giving her content!🤣🤣

Also, while we are on the subject of you reading here Babs, can you please stop showing us your naked shoulders in the morning.🤢🤢🤢That is all.

cheergirl

Just watching the second attempt at a Disney vlog. When I tell you I was gasping for air hearing her walk down Main Street, jeeezus she needs to exercise a bit!

She's just manic, trying to get the kids to engage with her inane questions & screeching, just let them enjoy the bloody holiday!

Ooo they've just got back to the hotel, going to try & make it to 8:30pm before everyone goes to bed....what a life!

How does she make 'the most magical place on earth' look so shit!!

• Haha

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Taming twins...126000 on Instagram and 102000 (Babs is only 20000) on tiktok. So waiting for the day she overtakes Babs on the gram! 🥳

I like TT, you never see them together much considering they live within an hour of each other . I'd say that TT tolerates her but not enough to have her round for a night with friends. Her food is too healthy and delicious for our babs.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've said here before how if I'm at home you'll find me in pyjamas, any time of the day. If I don't have to go out I'm in pyjamas.
The difference between myself and Babba the Hutt however is that I have separate pyjamas for lounging and separate ones for sleeping in.
I know, it sounds mental but I change out of my lounging ones before bed and into my sleep ones. They then get washed after each wear.

I can confidently say I doubt her pyjamas have seen a washing machine in months, the fact she sits about sweating and sleeping in the same pair for days on end makes me feel sick, especially with that mucky looking dog she has. She needs some standards.
And you don't film yourself with your saggy baps a flapping and put your leg up on the kitchen worktop to show everyone your flabby gunt and massive arse 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

At least I hope you don't 🤣👍😘

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Yes Babs - this time, this IS Colin!!!!!!!

He fucking died of boredom, due to your mentioning him multiple times DAILY whilst on your Disney holiday with your family, you sad pathetic lump of lard.

The thing is Babs, you keep mentioning him because you think it will annoy the Tattle 🐄👜's, but we just laugh at you .... you think you're clever. You're not. All you are doing is alienating your followers on Instagram because they haven't got a clue what you're on about, you clown. You are one strange woman, for sure. It's not a surprise you have no friends, or that when you do have them they don't stick around, they ditch you.

@Millie2023 Colin is a foot fetishist who commented ONE TIME to Babs asking her to post more feet pics & a video wiggling her toes - weeks ago. Babs has since been giddy af at the prospect of a man paying her attention and not stopped blathering on about him - even though she's on a family holiday with her husband!

Attachments

• Haha