Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Why is she posting “until next time…” it’s literally 2pm in Florida they don’t leave until tomorrow. They can sleep on the sodding plane if they need to why is she ending it so early?!

ETA she’s going back to the tat shops and outlets isn’t she?!

Reactions: 28

Jennamm82

I just watched the new vlog, my impression is that she has spent the whole holiday filming not actually enjoying the holiday and keeping most of her content for the vlogs and the shit stuff she has put on Insta like all the Colin stuff and flashing herself ...I cant believe she used her time in the evening going back to the hotel to upload stuff for insta and edit vlogs instead of taking Ethan and Erin out the see any fireworks or shows I makes me rally made and I feel so sorry for them hopefully one day they will release they missed out on so much because she was too busy with putting her "job" first and not them.

hattie20

VIP Member
She seems so much happier/enthusiastic/giddy etc whilst at home these past few days - in comparison to when she was on her Disney trip. Where things were rushed and quite frankly bizarre.
Wonder if it's a control thing.
For all her talk of Disney being “home”, she doesn’t actually seem to enjoy it much when she’s there. Unless it’s for a photo.

She is so odd.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'll probably get in trouble for this so I apologise now but please, can we move on from the Mum/Mom debate! 🤣😉👍
We know she's a dickhead who lies, makes stuff up and contradicts herself! This is no different 🤣

• Heart

Joe2835

I watched her rather appalling YT last night. Who goes to the US and eats cereal, oat bars and cinnamon rolls for Breakfast in the room? You've got a plethora of affordable breakfast places all over the place - IHOP, Dennys, Maccies etc. She must be absolutely skint or just a minge bag. I'd rather not go than do that.

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220426_191308_com.instagram.android.jpg

Whoa Bab....maybe drink less cocks mid afternoon...noone needs to hear your pass/agg mumblings. Take your own advice and go ....for good 🖕.

• Sick
  • Angry

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220426_173955.jpg

You can tell Babella Lawson has never peeled veg before...she looks terrified as if the mere touch of a chip in embryonic form could kill her 😂. Interesting that Ethan...the kid with a personality has been elevated to support act. Has TT put her foot down and refused to be used?.if that's the case then good on her !

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Cowbags, thank you for the laughs on this thread it's getting me through a really difficult time. In short, I'm at the beginning of a marriage breakdown and my in laws are giving me absolute hell for not "sticking it out" 🙄 it's also coming up to a particular trauma anniversary (10 years so a significant milestone) and they feel the need to tell me to just get it over it as it's been so long 💔
But coming on here provides me with much needed light relief, so if I'm not commenting as much as usual because of lack of motivation, know that I'm still reading and liking. I'll get there 🥴
Thank you 💕💕
Sorry for the sob story post just had to get that out there 🤦
Well you tell your inlaws from a mental health professional, what they're telling you is just as damaging as the event itself! Morons!
Big love to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 27

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Babs I feel is actually doing me a favour…. I feel watching her is a inspiration for healthy eating and exercise…. To look after myself…. A good example of what not to do and exactly what I don’t want to end up like!

so cheers bab, have another breakfast 🥐🥐🥐
Totally agree.
Drink water, eat veg, snack on fruit, walk, clean the house, buy good quality clothes, read books, enjoy dates, wash bedding, watch limited TV…..everthing she doesn’t do.

• Heart

Jade33

VIP Member
Why would she give the washing to her mom, who is also taking care of her seriously ill dad? (Babs words not ours), who have also looked after their rodents fee free for the last 2 weeks, just how selfish and self centred is this woman?!
Notice how wet san took washing away with her, meaning she had to bring the rats to babs, she didn't even get off her arse to go pick them up!

• Sad
  • Wow

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Yes and many aren't in such a privileged position as Babs, they are violated by landlords or let down by social housing standards.
It angers me that she is so frivolous and wasteful financially and doesn't sort the bare minimum such as healthy meals, sensible footwear for her kids & the damp at home needs windows open, airers not radiators & 50% less tat!!!
....and she's spent just over £100 so far this morning, online shopping. Even MORE stuff!

...Babs, I wouldn't bother with those sandals, your chubster trotters are going to splurge out of those... hope that helps.

Attachments

• Heart

RonDonLongLegs

Isn't it strange how the Conway's seem immune to covid. I mean everyone I know has had it least once, or someone in their household has, but not Babs lot, not one of them has had covid? What's the odds of that with school age children and all the galavanting she does.
Sorry you must be confused, babs can’t get covid because she ‘uses hand sanitiser’ and has been ‘keeping a low profile’

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Thought she'd fucked off till Monday! The gross prawn cracker nonsense is back. Out with mates in the afternoon but still obsessing over posting shit on Insta the minute she's home. Sad bitch.
Her and the plank never go out on their own for a night out do they? Her kids are easily old enough to put themselves to bed and Wet San or Claire could babysit. They just watch telly and bugger off to separate beds at 9! What a life!

Loopybird69

VIP Member
What a 🎉TINGO 🎉 to the lovely tattler that said just stick the paper back down (sorry can’t find the post)
A 🎉TINGO🎉 before 8am 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NattyMoo

Why has no one told her what an absolute twat she looks in those red heart sunglasses?? Honestly I’d be embarrasssed to be seen with her and that’s without taking the incessant stomping and screeching into account.
Vlog is the normal useless, travel sickness inducing rubbish 🙄

• Haha