Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RosetheHat

An 11 year old shouldn’t have social media to have a status on, don’t they all have an age limit of 13?
Round here they all get a phone in Year 6 and from then on they all have TicTok, Snapchat and WhatsApp- I don’t think I know any 11 years olds without any social media , so Erin not unusual in that respect.

Reactions: 15

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
You did better than me! I got to the point when she was stressing about Ethan getting chocolate on himself - but never offered him a napkin! I thought to myself, life is too bloody short to die of a stroke from watching this woman 😬
He literally had no chocolate on him whatsoever 🙄😂

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Watched the vlog. Did she really say PUS ran on ahead for Mickey railroad and smugglers to get their spot in the queue? Thought Babs was a ‘Disney nerd’ so she would know it’s against Disney rules

View attachment 1231967
But she is Kween KeBabba from Brummyland she doesn’t have to follow the rules

It's still rubbish though 😆. Mostly shots of her big face filling the screen and stuffing her face with cards 🍔🍕🍟
Oh they are completely shit but compared to keBabbas?! And also she doesn’t flash her gunt/breasts/act vulgar in the way the wicked witch of harbs does

Franklin22

I wish she would just say 'mom', it might make people realise it's actually not an Americanism but very common in the West Midlands, not just Brum. I'm from the Black Country and it's definitely mom round here.
I think she says mum and mummy because it's just a bit more twee for Insta.
This is so true. I’m from the Black Country too and children aren’t taught mom and mommy at school, it’s just what we say!!! I work in Birmingham and it’s very definitely mom. She talks bollocks.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Unless she means pocket money they've saved up to take,,,,, my kids do this and they've got $250 each to spend and believe me, they'll spend it ALL 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄 Probably on Tat!
That’s a good point, I didn’t think of that😊 just my initial thought when she said she had to buy another bag was “did they really need that much more money to spend on an already expensive holiday?!” I’m probably just jealous and bitter🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

surreyeye

Chatty Member
The size of the settee, the positioning of the TV unit and the fact that half of the unit is hidden by the settee so not easily accessible is making me really angry 😂😂😂.View attachment 1234031
I’m not sure whether we have seen that layout before. You are right the tv is way too big for the unit and probably size of room, unless the angles are deceiving im not sure he would actually get a good picture definition from being so close. Whether a wall mounting would work hard to say as it most probably would have to go on the wall with the pictures so could still be impossible viewing from where he is sat and unless you spend money on burying the cables could be a mess which might not be possible

Allthecakes

VIP Member
She's a lying cunt!
That's all I've got time to say right now! ✌
On anything specific or are you referring to every word that leaves her gob?! 😬

Wonder if she went a lighter blonde after looking at her throwback photos earlier this week, when she looked younger, fresher, two stone lighter and was still miraculously #size18 A box dye won't fix your life though Babs, need a full overhaul for that.

WhenITellYou

Watch out, locals - she's out and about today. Avoid the Botanical Gardens!

Also, I genuinely saw absolutely no difference in her hair...

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Even if she has had those leggings for that long - who the fuck remembers exactly what day they wore which pair of plain black leggings. Shut the fuck up Emma.
presumably because they were the one sole pair of black leggings she owned - as that is the only way she could possibly identify a specific pair from a photo. and based on the photos, she wore them very regularly, thus she obviously never washed them. she is proud of the fact that was parading round in dirty, unwashed, sweaty leggings for ten years, and now - to make it even more vile - she's photographed herself with the leggings shoved over her face, tongue peeking out the hole in the "gusset". not much has changed, eh babs? 🤢🤢

• Sick

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Right, so I’m interested in a Florida holiday, for us it would be proper once in a lifetime, save up hard for a few years thing, so I watched the last two blogs. I learned nothing really useful, and got motion sickness from the wobbly camera and crap focus; so is there any Disney influencer who would be good for complete Disney/universal/Florida novices?! As I’m pretty sure my kids wouldn’t fancy half a day in the park then going round other hotels and a supermarket...
The despicable three are great they show all the parks and other things to do in Orlando. Katie Ellison has done vlogs showing things to do outside the parks like some natural springs and also winter garden and winter park which are lovely little towns. I’ve actually just discovered the frugal Brit who does top 10’s of things like what not to do in each park, best things to do on international drive etc. There are lots of American vloggers too like PC Dev and All ears who are bothe really informative

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
“Stephen and I will be watching this weekend ”… why not all watch the film as a family?
I took my 10 year old daughter to see this film at the cinema and she loved it.
Probably doesn’t want the kids to watch it with her because then they’d want to share the popcorn
View attachment 1230645
Because 🐄 💼 Tom sent it to her, not the kids, so she doesn’t have to share. Surely we all know Tom has nothing better to do than lust over Babs & shower her with gifts of popcorn 🙄

• Sick

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Anyone braved the vlog? Is it more out of breath commentary whilst she walks along showing the floor, more snacks and shopping? Anything useful about genie+ or the actual rides?

Also, today she's off to Botanical Gardens to meet an old friend or is the cactus her old friend?! 🌵

Last edited:
  • Haha