Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Watched the vlog. Did she really say PUS ran on ahead for Mickey railroad and smugglers to get their spot in the queue? Thought Babs was a ‘Disney nerd’ so she would know it’s against Disney rules

FC41BFBB-E001-466A-B453-C05942EB4007.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16

hattie20

VIP Member
Black county here - My dds school actually does make them write Mom.

We are from East Anglia originally, when we moved here, the school did keep telling her it was Mom, not Mum. First mother’s day here she came out upset because her teacher made her rewrite her card Mom.

Pissed me off no end. Yes, it’s the local dialect but it’s not the way we spell it.

• Sad
  • Wow

Clare

VIP Member
Goes to WDW - Spends her last day at Walmart 🤔
She loves Disney, or she LOVES shopping more 🤷‍♀️ Says it all really 🙄🤦‍♀️
Walmart is gross, it has nothing to recommend it. I have no idea why she’s wetting her pants over it. It’s full of low quality food, weirdos and guns. Target on the other hand, much better!

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Where’s the Insta engagement in this though? Where’s the fashion collab she’s desperate for?
Everything she does is for strangers on phones!
Well she could film and share it, that would be a start!!!!
Instead of constantly filming her fucking ugly mug and voice that grates cheese 🙉🙉

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Poor housing is the cause of so many health problems, people don't realise! During my nurse training we had to do a whole Sociology module about the link between poor housing conditions and poor health.... Its our Emma all over - thousands of £'s on a holiday but living in a mould ridden damp house!
Yes and many aren't in such a privileged position as Babs, they are violated by landlords or let down by social housing standards.
It angers me that she is so frivolous and wasteful financially and doesn't sort the bare minimum such as healthy meals, sensible footwear for her kids & the damp at home needs windows open, airers not radiators & 50% less tat!!!

Allthecakes

VIP Member
So Genie + was not worth it IF you’re doing to the parks early was the verdict. You’ll all be glad to know 😂

Emma had a kids meal for lunch which is shocking, but then immediately gets jealous of Ste’s food 😂 They left the park at 2pm 😬
A kids meals = more room for 'calories don't count' snackettes 😄

Wood79

Chatty Member
I occasionally used to watch videos about theme parks and I heard stories about TPW long after I stopped watching some of his. He always gave me the creeps.

Hi Babs 👋

@Wood79 makes a great point, though. This dress would practically be trailing along the ground on me. Still, we only need to know how things (don't) fit on Babs, right? She does fashion.
Thank you yes as a relatively short person that's my issue with many long skirts/ dresses hence why I like when some you tubers do say their height as well as dress size. Rosie Henshaw is one that does say her height at least sometimes as know she is my height.. But there are a few more that do too and I could never understand why Babs didn't being the professional fashion vlogger she is!!! (or thinks she is!)

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
I’m fuming with Ocado too, why her, of all people? How about they use real ordinary people, or creative people or inspirational people? I mean anything but Babetta Slob 🤬

When she shared the fake DM from a Babette, she said it’s why she does what she does. Fucking liar! She does what she does because she’s managing to get away with doing nothing good or useful and she can indulge her fantasy of being in a reality show all about her empty days.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Babs, I'll tell you what it really was - you were an overly loud, in-your-face, aggressive, obnoxious attention seeker and THAT'S why the only "boy" who was interested in you was PUS, because he was as desperate for a girlfriend as you were for a boyfriend.
stop reading my mind! 😂😂

she’s loud and obnoxious still and that’s why her insta friends from a couple of years ago have dumped her

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
It was the same with Iceland though, all tucked up in bed and in the hotel room at 7/8pm missing out on all the restaurants and nighttime experience of the location you’ve spend thousands to get away to. They didn’t even attempt to see the Northern lights ffs

She needs to take a serious look at herself if she hasn’t got the fitness or stamina to last beyond 7pm on holiday and PUS needs to stand up to the grellow one and take the kids out on his own as they miss out on so much. If not you may aswell just go to a premier inn in England for 7 nights & stay in your room rather than go abroad !!!
i know we talk a lot about how much babs has changed over the past few years, in terms of her appearance and health etc, but his photo is from her Disneyworld highlight from 2019 - less then three years ago, she was up at 11.30pm, queuing for that i famous seven dwarves photo where she supposedly got stuck on the floor, unable to stand due to her "bad leg". and, as the photo explains, steve and the kids "ditched her" because they didn't want to wait in the queue - which implies that the kids - aged eight and six - were out until at least 10.30/11pm, presumably awake and enjoying the fireworks parades and evening Disney magic!

when her children were genuine toddlers, babs was perfectly capable of maintaining the bedtime of a fully grown adult, yet now her kids are "teens" she is adamant that both her and the kids adhere to their enforced toddler bedtimes - even while on holiday! what happened?! like, i'm sure the kids were going to bed later than 6.30pm.when they were actual toddlers!

Screenshot_20220423_185144.jpg

• Wow

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
It’s just occurred to me that she’s going to buy standard wallpaper for that part of her hall isn’t she? It’s not going to be William Morris, is it?

Why is she so insistent on ruining that house?

Reactions: 15

Jade33

VIP Member
Already conceded the point in a previous comment 👍 She's like a girl I knew in my past life - she taught herself to strike a match on the matchbox with her toes. It was her opener when meeting new people. She, like Babs, obviously had far too much time on her hands 😂😂😂
Sorry, I'm way behind! 🤣 I hate seeing when people have had the same thing said to them loads of times aswell! 🤣🙈 I'm always surprised no one says yeah, I get the message! 🤣

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
WTAF was that school run outfit?! Also music geek here - when she showed her Stevie Nicks tshirt she sang Little Lies. That’s a song by Fleetwood Mac, sung by Christine McVie, Stevie only does backing vocals. I hate her anyway but that just angers me even more.
And yet she a big fan 😂

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Taming twins...126000 on Instagram and 102000 (Babs is only 20000) on tiktok. So waiting for the day she overtakes Babs on the gram! 🥳
And she probably grows her following organically through high quality content...

I am so sad I am not going to be able to witness her in person. We arrive to Disney World tomorrow just as she is leaving. I was going to try and see her in the wild 🙃
Your eyes will be thankful.

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
Argh she winds me up so much!! She references everything on here now!
And no babs you cannot put your fist in your mouth 🤬

• Haha