Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Jesus effin christ!! If she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself , an extra large one of course. Her vanity makes me want to puke. If she was good looking she’d be dangerous . Def trying to copy Rosie henshaw to whomever said it earlier. But Rosie is beautiful and has a beautiful curvy figure and dresses to suit her size . You lose babs 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 16

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
That shot of her with her fist in her mouth is all kinds of wrong in my opinion #bitrude 😳
She used to be a teacher for goodness sake!
Does she not realise that people can use and re-edit photos? You only have to look here and she would see her photos being re-hashed.... and yet here we are with another crude photo.
And Grandad Rog approves of this behaviour?
She has zero self respect for herself or for her family. Public platform Babs. How’s Colin today I wonder?
Grandad Rog doesn't see the shit she posts in truth ,because she created that fake account.
It follows only Babs, Wet San (another of her creations) & Bruce Springsteen. Not Claire, his other daughter. It has 1 follower - Babs. Not his wife, or again his other daughter Claire. Bonkers Babs created it to pretend to be her dad. Nuts!

Also, the fist (fingers, in actuality) in the mouth will attract another deviant/fetish faction to her page. I think Colin has been kicked to the kerb after Babs doomscrolled here last night and saw what he looks like. That's why she has strange dreams, she always has strange dreams after a good doomscroll session on Tattle.

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I find it utterly bizarre that she won’t spend the extra money when booking her flights to select their seats and all sit together yet she will spend £1600 on two identical Gucci handbags!!!
she’s got the money so what is her thinking behind it?
She doesn’t really care about spending time with her family so why spend more money on that when she can spend money on who is most important in this world, Emma

Booklover

VIP Member
The sad sack has uploaded her first of many Disney vlog's before she's even got back home to Brum 😑

She recorded the intro for it in her bedroom at home, before they'd even left the hobbit house. The first three minutes and 54 seconds are her just yapping for yapping's sake - in her bedroom 😐😒
The next .. is spent filming herself in the Premier Inn room by Heathrow airport. We see what they ate at Premier Inn - pizza for PUS (filmed), burger & chips with teeny side salad for Erin (filmed), spag bol, beans, chips & sweetcorn 🥴 for Ethan (not filmed) & chilli, rice & chips for Babs (filmed). Fook me, they love their chips!!!!! 🍟 She got Erin to film her outfit of the day (aka her ootd) - & she actually said "Erin, will you film my o.o.t.d. for me?" 😶😂😂😂 Premier Inn footage time = 8 minutes 20 seconds of Babs yapping about nothing of interest 🥱😴💤

Next portion is Heathrow airport departure gate. Riveting. Yapping about nothing - again. Constantly messing with her bloody hair.
Nearly 14 minutes into a 21 minute vlog, we've seen NOTHING of Disney, yet she's had the gall to call this a "Walt Disney World vlog"! It's anything but!
Next is footage clips of them on the plane, where Babs is eating chocolate digestive biscuits before they've even taken off 🐷

14 minutes 26 seconds in, filming herself in their hire car saying "we finally made it", moaning about the 11.5 hour flight, en-route to their Art of Animation hotel room, driving through the Disney gates with totally fake whooping and squealing. Yes, not screaming - high pitched squealing. My poor ears 😖

16 minutes and 39 seconds into a 21 minute 9 seconds vlog, they are in their hotel room. They're in a "Cars" room and she's wetting herself that it has two bathrooms. They'd booked an "Ariel" room so she is SHOOKETH!!! She cannot believe it! It has a separate bedroom! (Explains her being able to wake up at 2.30am every morning to post & comment on Instagram, sad cow).
We see a fuzzy out of focus, motion sickness inducing room tour - and that is IT! A 21 minutes and 9 seconds BOREFEST.

Flippin' 'ECK! 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

@Lady Doodle & other Tattlers who called it - 🎉Tingo!🎉 to you - she is going to bombard her YouTube channel with multiple Disney vlogs, which will all be shit.
Excellent recap. I skimmed it at double speed TF. It really does highlight how often she orders them all about.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I hope she’s going home and books an appointment with the Doctor. She really does not look well & the swelling surely must have given her some cause for concern

WhenITellYou

In total contrast to Babs, mammybanter has shared this photo and explained she's wearing a size 16 in trousers and 10 on top, she goes on to explain that all clothing fits different body shapes differently and it's not that number on the label that matters. So how can Babs possibly be a size 18 in everything, everywhere 🤷.

My wardrobe is whole range of sizes. I'm an 18/20 but my body shape is nothing like hers so seeing her wearing something gives me no indication of how it will fit me. Even though we're seemingly the same size.
"If it fits and it's comfortable" - neither of those things apply to Babs' clothes. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Wood79

Chatty Member
i came to ask exactly the s
Ooh look who’s all caught up on tattle 😂😂😂
I will claim a Tingo! 🎉🎉🎉 I have just watched many fashion vlogs in my time, ( as I thought Babs would have done for research if nothing else) and I thought it was a good idea that some you tubers did this. As others have pointed out we are all different shapes, but as a relatively short person it's useful especially with long dresses and trousers...

Missymoo92

VIP Member
I had friends over last night and am subsequently hungover to fuck. The last thing I needed to see this morning was her flabby tits pointing in different directions. Why does she think this is acceptable behaviour??? 🤮 Put me off my McDonald breakfast. I’m now considering hair of the dog and a bit of vodka in each eyeball.

I've seen this before... Could it be?.... Surely not... 🤔

(RIP to meatloaf by the way 😇)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I don't know if it's the angle or what, but...

View attachment 1228445

...is this not a normal sized chair?
i thought the same. 🤷🏻‍♂️ perhaps it’s the angle but tbh, in comparison to babs, i imagine she may interpret even a standard size plastic chair as "teeny tiny". and there is still the potential that her #NOTasize18 girth would break a standard plastic chair.

she'd obvs pre-planned the reel - probably laid out in her excel spreadsheet, all ready to be rehashed next year - and therefore would have been FUMING if the teachers weren't expecting the parents to perch themselves on kids' chairs! she likely saw that standard-sized plastic chairs had been laid out and took the photo specifically so you couldn't properly tell the size of the chair, just so that it fit her babanory narrative. it's not like she ever prioritises honesty over content! plus i doubt she wants the babettes to know that she's so body confident she's concerned she will break a chair. 🤣

• Haha

simbi123

We used to rent a house with terrible mould.
My other half would wake up on a morning and sneeze about 10 times in a row, without fail. Like clockwork.
I also had a chest infection whilst living there which I'm pretty sure was partly caused or exacerbated by that shithole.
Anyway, once we got out of there, his sneezing and wheezing stopped.

She probably knows it's a damp hole, but relishes the engagement it brings.
Yes my uni accommodation had terrible damp/mould and the landlord stalled forever over getting it fixed, it made me feel so unwell all the time

• Heart

Jade33

VIP Member
Maybe the teachers are trolling Bab and have taken bets to see a ) wtf she's wearing today and b) if the seat holds 🤭🤭🤭.
Maybe her ass had grown that much it was a full sized chair that she made look like a tiny one! 🤣

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
Sorry, I’m confused. She keeps saying there will be no more Disney content now she’s back home - what Disney content is she referring to exactly?? Shes spent the last two weeks mostly sharing gross pictures of herself with the bare minimum of actual Disney.
But she was being gross at Disney! It's very different to her being gross at home, I'm amazed u can't see it 🤣

• Haha

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
She is so disgusting . I think she’s trying to badly copy Rosie henshaw with her chub rub shorts for a try on , she’s got it wrong as usual as Rosie doesn’t we’re chub rub shorts though. You definitely see her try and copy other people as she has not an original bone in her cough cough size 18 body!
I always wondered why Rosie doesn't have more subscribers; she is absolutely lovely. She has four kids, she is under 30 and you can tell she is loved and adored by her husband and kids. She also has more creativity in her little finger than Babs has in her entire body. I love how she decorates and does home improvement projects without all the faff.

• Heart