Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I’m fat, love sugared foods, not a size 18 which is maybe where I’ve gone wrong, but my size 24 ass can’t eat a full one of those cinnamon buns. They’re huge! After a quarter it’s like someone has poured sugary cement down your throat and everything is becoming a giant stodge. Why would you feed one each to your kids as breakfast?!
It was the extra icing that got me! 🤮 I’ve not looked at her content in a while but can see I’ve not missed much. Same shit different day with babs.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Allthecakes

VIP Member
"Bikini season is coming" reels are starting to appear, can basically see Babs copying this, standing there in her baggy clothes then putting a bikini over the top...she won't like it though as there is nothing of her 'on show', maybe she will #addmytrotters rather than #addabelt for Colin 🤣

Did we ever get the bikini fashion update reel for the realistically #size18, which, if she claims to be back in 2018 who the hell is she kidding for 2022???

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Wow! Just wow whatever we think of Wet Sandra she has got a sick husband to care for to a certain extent. It should be Babs that is offering to take their washing in at times to give her mum a break..
At this stage in life it's hard to tell if Wet Sandra offered to do the laundry (she would do anything for the beast she created) OR if Emma is taking advantage of her (because she has learned ZERO life skills from her parents).

Every time I see a picture of Wet Sandra I think -- There's Victor(ia) Frankenstein and her brainless creature! 🤪

• Haha

Gar7893

Just watched the vlog and she says it’s 6:48pm and they’re back in the hotel room. BUT she said the kids were in the pool with Ste so that’s good I suppose. Not banished to the room, you’ll all be glad to know 🤣🤣

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
and really… she’s not seen the fireworks?? Are you joking.
wtf has she been doing.
Oh wait, I know, stuffing her face with pure sugar and nothing much else 🤷‍♀️
So nothing different to what she does at home really.
Que the hauls of tat she brought from target and the likes. Come on babs, we have seen this a million times already 🥱
not babs writing a blog post back in 2018 with suggestions of activities kids under the age of seven will enjoy at Disneyworld - literally recommending an interactive park game to keep the kids busy "before the fireworks!"

so at the ages of seven and five, both erin and ethan were allowed to - and capable of - staying awake to watch the fireworks - yet now they're over-tired toddler who need to be in bed by 6.30pm?!

also, a couple of stories featured in babs' WDW highlights from 2018 and 2019 where the kids watched the fireworks - and there are also loads of photos of them watching evening parades! i can't be bothered to check, but i imagine that her Disney YT vlogs from 2018/19 will. include footage of them all enjoying the fireworks, despite the kids being far younger - yet it's suddenly far too late for them to stay awake...?!

Screenshot_20220422_222843.jpg
Screenshot_20220422_225913.jpg
Screenshot_20220422_225852.jpg
Screenshot_20220422_225944.jpg
Screenshot_20220422_230234.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
That Ocado ad is very old as Margot is a mess so it was before her getting a proper groom which was weeks and weeks ago!

Gingysmummy

She is so disgusting . I think she’s trying to badly copy Rosie henshaw with her chub rub shorts for a try on , she’s got it wrong as usual as Rosie doesn’t we’re chub rub shorts though. You definitely see her try and copy other people as she has not an original bone in her cough cough size 18 body!

Gar7893

Watched her latest tiktok with todays outfit.. she either filmed this in the morning and just said about taking the kids to the park but why not say you’re meeting a friend? OR she got undressed once back from the gardens to film the tiktok before taking the kids to the park 🤥 weird either way 🤣

Also, yes that rack is cracking.

I too wear chub rub shorts and I’m a size 20… I definitely look similar under my dresses to how she does here. I just don’t think she’s a size 18 and I hate commenting on peoples weight but I just think she is lying lol. It wouldn’t normally bother me but she bangs on so much about being a size 18 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
Did Babs write this question herself just so she could answer tattlers question on this very subject 🤔
But that’s not going to work is it? #Babslogic people have different body shape/rack size etc etc and if people are looking at her content to get an idea on how it looks I can guarantee 99.99% wouldn’t buy because the clothes look awful in my opinion.

• Heart

WhenITellYou

Not sure nice guy and Theme Park Worldwide go together in a sentence! Racist, mocks disabled people and covers up sexual harassment are more commonly associated with them!
I occasionally used to watch videos about theme parks and I heard stories about TPW long after I stopped watching some of his. He always gave me the creeps.

aaaand that's a tingo to you! 🎉

ah babs, tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle! 👋🏻

View attachment 1227040
Hi Babs 👋

@Wood79 makes a great point, though. This dress would practically be trailing along the ground on me. Still, we only need to know how things (don't) fit on Babs, right? She does fashion.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
I wonder if at any point in the future she'll look back at her antics with a feeling of total embarrassment (she should)? I've NEVER heard of/seen anyone who behaves like she does at her age.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Me and mine have always said/spelt it Mom. You can even get birthday and Mothers day cards that say Mom. She is lying yet again! 🤥🤥
I know she’s a loony tune and not in the amusing way. In the cross the road to get away from them kinda way

Let’s face it she’d love to do the school run in her pj’s, living the dream 😂
She should move to turdington it’s the norm 😂😂😂

• Haha