Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
As for staying up late , when we first took the children abroad they were 3 & 6 & no way were we ever back at the apartment before 1030pm.. tbf we all lay in until past 930am..

Reactions: 17

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed how bad her 5 o'clock shadow is?
Bab, seriously, get off your phone and get your washing done! No one cares about your loft, your crap or how much tat you hoard. That is probably where all your allergy symptoms stem from!

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
The irony if they’ve all caught the thing that can’t be named 🦠 😷 & doesn’t exist in SpongeBabs gusset pants world!
It wouldn't affect her if they had it! She didn't stay home when she was supposed to, there's no way she'd stay home now u don't have to! 🤣

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Is she trying to say that since posting about the wallpaper yesterday she's tried multiple ways to stick it down and also contacted "the decorator" (who...is...Ste?) and they've had a look and said "Oh, no. Nope. Wallpaper can't be stuck back down, Babs"?

Poor attempt to justify spending even more money 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly
Why not just say “I’m sick of it, it’s going” rather than fabricating that she’s even got a decorators opinion it’s BOLLOCKS

stop lying about everything you habitual liar 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
There’s a Disney vloggers thread that has loads of different people suggested. I’ve found loads from there that I now watch. Though babs, if you’re reading the thread don’t get ideas about getting your flaps out on Only Fans 😳😂

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She’s definitely going to drag this trip into multiple vlogs and judging by this one they will all be really boring!

Misssj80

VIP Member
Oh she’s tucked up in bed with her beloved phone and laptop at 8.20pm on a Friday.. no sign of her husband or children. Sad.
Thought her and Stevie were watching that programme together when she first mentioned it? Where is he Babs? I bet he doesn't watch half the things she says he does, it's just her on her own in her bedroom (there's no way they share that room).
I do change into my PJ's when I get in from work, but the difference is Babs I'm not filming myself in them and I wash them regularly 😂😂

• Haha

hd1234

If she didnt have so much tat Ste might have seen the nerf gun pellet and not hovered it up and i bet she wont chuck anything out from Stes bedroom she will buy yet more plastic boxes put everything back in them and then buy even more tat and chuck that all in front of all the new boxes

hd1234

There’s a Disney vloggers thread that has loads of different people suggested. I’ve found loads from there that I now watch. Though babs, if you’re reading the thread don’t get ideas about getting your flaps out on Only Fans 😳😂
Well she would have at least one fan "colin"

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Her face putting that sweet potato fry in her mouth and it cutting off immediately! OMG. I'd be willing to bet she spat it straight back out!!
🤣🤣

tbh, she didn't really have any other option - the sweet potato fry was the closest thing to beige carbs on the plate! sure, she undoubtedly spat it straight back out - although she may have been tempted, given her love of potatoes and the fact that those fries were preceded by the word "sweet", she was probably expecting sugary-flavoured chips! - they were definitely the safest option, as she wasn't going to risk allowing salad or chickpeas or avocado to enter her mouth! her body would have had an adverse reaction to being exposed to foods of nutritional value!

and guaranteed the tomatoes and lettuce were hastily snatched away from ethan, and fed to the rats. they belong to the golden child, so they are definitely ranked higher than ethan in babs' favourites. 😔

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
I scrolled back to 2019 on her grid. She claims there to be a size 18 and looks at least two dress sizes smaller than she is now!! It’s absurd and impossible to not gain weight with her diet and sedentary lifestyle. I am happy with my current weight and size having lost a stone that I gained over lockdown, and if I could maintain this by eating what I want and not moving I would but it’s impossible so I keep up with my exercise (which I do enjoy) and eat well.
I also stumbled across a post about the scrapbook she shared a few weeks back. In the original post she claimed she’d just stumbled across it and had no recollection of making it! Can’t remember what she said it’s history was when she posted about it in her stories recently?

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
it's good to know that babs - who proudly mainlines sugar - draws the line at lucky charms! as though sugary cereal is the worst possible food a person could ever eat, and a line babs just will not cross! she'll happily down her body weight in cinnamon buns, but lucky charms are a step too far! 🤣🤣

the fact that she's suddenly decided it's important to consider the kids' diets while on holiday is hilarious - especially when she seems to think that sugary beige snacks - namely cereal bars and literal cakes are totally appropriate breakfast foods! no wonder those poor kids are skinny - she's fueling them on sugar-filled granola bars and claiming it's a sufficient breakfast! equally, if she's only eating a cereal bar for breakfast, no wonder she’s immediately on the hunt for her next snack to fulfil her sugar cravings, because she's literally relying on sugar for energy! granola bars are not the epitome of "health" - especially not when they're followed by funnel cake, huge cinnamon buns with extra icing, dole whip and mickey waffles, all washed down with sugary cocktails and shockingly high-sugar, high-calorie American fanta! and she mentioned that they're not on the dining plan - which i assume means they're only having the occasional meal out - yet in that costco haul she shows, she says that the foods they plan to eat as substitutes for actual meals are just beige snacks - doritos, cheetos, goldfish and sweets! how does any of that constitute a meal?!

equally, that fleeting reference to her possibly giving the kids some fruit - it must be a holiday if fruit is on offer!those kinds of ds are living the DREAM! note how ethan was RABID to eat his chocolate-coated banana, commenting on. how much he loves bananas, which he cleary doesn't get at home! only the rats are treated to the luxury of fruit. 😔

Reactions: 16