Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
What the fuck is she on about the people mover goes dark??! I’m so confused
Maybe she closed her eyes & nodded off,
I like TT, you never see them together much considering they live within an hour of each other . I'd say that TT tolerates her but not enough to have her round for a night with friends. Her food is too healthy and delicious for our babs.
Yes! Distinct feeling TT is slumming it when she meets Babs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

emme1122

Chatty Member
Watched the vlog on the fastest speed possible. She is absolutely crap at vlogging! And it’s her “job”?!? I have never know a voice grate on me as much as hers does and I’m a brummie too.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
None of those expensive handbags go with the dress. To be able to style an outfit you need basic info such as what event is it; a birthday celebration, wedding day or night invite, work event, premier, book launch, watching pigs might fly? Where is the event taking place? Indoors/outdoors, marquee, cruise ship. What will the weather be like? What shoes are you wearing? What jacket, shacket, pashmina, sack are you thinking of?
Do not give her ideas for more polls.

Next we will have dress me, here’s my knickers and titty slingers for you to choose

• Haha
  • Sick

Gar7893

This came up on my IG. Think it’s a really cool idea, Babs should think more about if her kids wanted her to post something or not!! Also I have seen that IG are doing a membership thing for people now. So I saw one where it was something like £1.79 a month and you get a subscriber badge, exclusive stories and exclusive live videos. Do we reckon babs will go for it? Crazy times we live in 🤣

Attachments

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Ah wasn't this the cold, wet trip to Paris tho? She'll blame the jetlag on not being able to stay up for them in florida!
the photo with her and erin was the Paris trip - the one poor ethan was excluded from - but the 2018 ones were Florida - so the kids were aged seven and five! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Loopybird69

VIP Member
The fact that she has 'forgotten' about the breakfast she makes every Saturday & always tells us about with great delight and is contemplating a 2nd breakfast just shows this woman's relationship with food. She is on autopilot when foods around, just shoves it in her gob without a 2nd thought for waiting for her family or what it's doing to her body. It's an addiction/compulsion for her... As is the shopping/spending. I don't think she actually knows she's doing it!!.
She needs help!
Bet today isn’t the only day she’s had second breakfast. Bloody hobbit she is

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Her voice 🙉🙉🙉
The louder she gets the more she screeches and the brummy comes out too! Her voice makes me want to rip my own ears off 🤮

• Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Tried to hide this image behind a spoiler in case anyone was eating their tea but couldn't work out how to do it ..that gusset shot 🤮🤮🤮🤮. She needs sectioning quite frankly !!!!
Ewww, why is she always in a dressing gown? Is it because she does FaSHuN? 🙄

Maybe she should ditch the manky blankies and dressing gowns and put some loungewear on like normal people do at home. It’s not like she doesn’t have loungewear; there’s the spirit sweaters, the tie-died hoodie, the fleecy leggings and even the Kim is My Lawyer hoodie. You don’t need to get yourself ready for bed the minute you’re back from the school run Babs, you have other options in your bursting at the seams Pax unit!

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
The whole of the downstairs layout doesn’t work in that house. An extension won’t fix it either. The gifted TV is suitable for a big room, but old greedy Babs accepted it and moved the older TV out despite the lounge being too small. It dominates the room, and it’s probably on most of the time because Babs is addicted. It’s why she wants to be on Gogglebox too,