Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and many aren't in such a privileged position as Babs, they are violated by landlords or let down by social housing standards.
It angers me that she is so frivolous and wasteful financially and doesn't sort the bare minimum such as healthy meals, sensible footwear for her kids & the damp at home needs windows open, airers not radiators & 50% less tat!!!
....and she's spent just over ยฃ100 so far this morning, online shopping. Even MORE stuff!

...Babs, I wouldn't bother with those sandals, your chubster trotters are going to splurge out of those... hope that helps.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seeing her in her bra and chub rubs this morning is content I did NOT want to see ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Thinking about her loft, Stacey Solomon is still looking for families for her decluttering programme. Maybe Babs could apply? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220426_093536_com.instagram.android.jpg

Wtf does she look like today? If I'd done the school run dressed like that my daughter would've disowned me. The great grellow grump ๐Ÿคฎ.

• Haha
  • Sick
....and she's spent just over ยฃ100 so far this morning, online shopping. Even MORE stuff!

...Babs, I wouldn't bother with those sandals, your chubster trotters are going to splurge out of those... hope that helps.
She must have an Ad in the pipeline the make up is Ad heavy this morning

oooh and is โ€˜tightโ€™ but not too tight to treat herself to a new Marc Jacobs bag and t-shirt ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Just when I think she canโ€™t look any more hideous, she proves me wrong!!!
Omg that outfit is just awful! It is really really bad!
Emma-Old Navy is the same company as Gap who are closing high street stores so no, they wonโ€™t be coming to UK! I loved Old Navy when I lived in the US but I never EVER wore my T shirts tucked into an elasticated granny tablecloth skirt I am proud to say!
She thinks she looks so edgy wearing those DMs with her crappy skirt. Newsflash Emma-you just look a complete and utter twit! Surprised you could squeeze your fat trotters into those DMs.

• Haha
she clearly caught up on tattle and realised that the cowbags had noticed rog had an IG account which was following her and decided she needed to address our speculation that she'd created an account in her dad's name as a way to increase her follower count. ofc it's a total fabrication. there is absolutely no way grandad rog was so keen to watch his daughter flash her nipple and fan her crotch that he decided to create an account to watch that. aneven of he had, i do not believe "proud" is an accurate description of his reaction - far more likely he was mortified, humiliated and ashamed, but that wouldn't provide babs with a "cute" story time. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Emma created it.
It's far too obvious. The account has 1 follower - Babs. The account follows 3 people, Babs, Nannysan, & Bruce Springsteen ๐Ÿ˜‚ but not Claire ๐Ÿค” his other, more successful daughter. NannySan & Claire don't follow Rog, & they would. Of course they would ๐Ÿ™„

NannySan was also created by Babs, as we've established - again, too obvious as Wet San has two daughters, yet the header only has "proud mom of BrummyMummyof2", not Claire, who is more accomplished, mixes in real fame circles and has won a Bafta. If Wet San had created it, she'd have both of them on her header.

Emma is bonkers, having fake accounts. Also, she may as well delete her BibbidiBobbidiBrum page as she's not posted ANYTHING Disney related on there for months and months. It's defunct, so it's pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Black county here - My dds school actually does make them write Mom.

We are from East Anglia originally, when we moved here, the school did keep telling her it was Mom, not Mum. First motherโ€™s day here she came out upset because her teacher made her rewrite her card Mom.

Pissed me off no end. Yes, itโ€™s the local dialect but itโ€™s not the way we spell it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hold on to your hats cowbags! Iโ€™m in the land of brum for a team away day at the moment, my hotel is literally 200 yards across the road from the infamous Primark ๐ŸŽ‰ I was babs spotting yesterday but so far the yellow one has eluded me and I havenโ€™t been able to observe her in her natural habitat. Iโ€™m hoping today is the day and will submit my report later should my wild dreams come true!
She usually announces when she's going to Primark. Unlucky for you, she's far too jetlagged ๐Ÿ™„ for a jolly into town ... or should that be "lucky for you"? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh. It's almost the 1st of May. She will draw that 'It's gonna be May' on her face again.
ooh, that's a guaranteed tingo! i can't wait to see if she manages to totally duck it up again! last year, she really let her narcissism shine! SO good at her job! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป#itsGOTTAbeME

Screenshot_20220426_002225.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Black county here - My dds school actually does make them write Mom.

We are from East Anglia originally, when we moved here, the school did keep telling her it was Mom, not Mum. First motherโ€™s day here she came out upset because her teacher made her rewrite her card Mom.

Pissed me off no end. Yes, itโ€™s the local dialect but itโ€™s not the way we spell it.
See that would piss me right off. To me itโ€™s personal choice and your heritage, neither is actually wrong both are in the dictionary along with mam, mama and ma ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Her feet are weird. Canโ€™t work out whatโ€™s strange but they donโ€™t look proportionate

Reactions: 16
I actually think Bab dressed better when the kids were toddlers ...I quite like her brown Cape/ leggings / boots combo...I'll see myself out lol ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Wow
They are never getting an extensionโ€ฆ.. it took them how bleeping long to get those wardrobes assembled and that was by someone else! Can we seriously see fuckwit putting up with weeks or months of inconvenience ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ no way
Plus, their house is in a conservation area. Lots of red tape, refusals and expense - and that's just in the planning stages. It won't happen.

Now that TT's senior school place is secure, they'll move.

Their previous home was much nicer, it had bigger rooms (and more of them), a beautiful brand new refitted kitchen, a huge garden with the newly built garage and office and their frontage overlooked parkland. The move to a smaller, more expensive, overlooked home with a tiny garden was bizarre.

Reactions: 25
Her feet are weird. Canโ€™t work out whatโ€™s strange but they donโ€™t look proportionate
Because they are trotters?

I actually think Bab dressed better when the kids were toddlers ...I quite like her brown Cape/ leggings / boots combo...I'll see myself out lol ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Nope I get that. She may have dressed โ€œoldโ€ for her time but she looked together a lot more. She didnโ€™t have ๐Ÿคก make up and didnโ€™t look like mutton dressed as lamb.
Doc martens with a table cloth is a bleeping sacrilege ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I also thought that outfit looked good. She definitely dressed better when her toddlers were toddlers!

Reactions: 18
so when she was wearing chub rubs under her mini dresses and bending right over, anyine behind her would see her bum ๐Ÿ˜ฑ more lovely family friendly Disney content from Babs

I think the squeaky DMs are caused by her swollen feet. The DMs are actually crying out โ€˜help, helpโ€™ every time she moves.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She must have an Ad in the pipeline the make up is Ad heavy this morning

oooh and is โ€˜tightโ€™ but not too tight to treat herself to a new Marc Jacobs bag and t-shirt ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
..."brown saddle bag"... did she catch a glimpse of her bits in the mirror???.... ohhhhh, my bad - she means the handbag! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She's still flogging the dead horse that is her TikTok account, poor thing.

I don't understand this woman's mind AT ALL. She documents every aspect of her life from the minute she wakes up until she goes to bed. She screams lonely.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.