Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big standard mum? She still calls herself mum but sells tit mugs with Mom on it .

Tingo to me ...all about her and that dog.

Reactions: 20
But Emma is a big time influencer and famous in Brum……..she hasn’t got time to do laundry!! 🤣🤣
She has got tv to catch up on and big important work like filming herself prancing round her kitchen flashing her enormous gunt!

Good grief WHY have her management not dropped her like a hot potato especially after the cavorting in the pool with her nipple out and the talk of peeing🤢🤢🤢
Shes far more hassle than she is worth!
Famous in Brum my arse. I’ve yet to meet a brummie that actually likes her most think she needs her mouth sewing shut as every time she opens it people get a worse perception of us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ohhh the predictability, how are the babettes not bored and repulsed first thing each morning, she's grim. At least no boring washing stories as she wont be doing any, lazy mare.

Reactions: 17
Jesus wept. That first story this morning 🤢🤢🤢🤢. Gross disgusting morning mouth. I have gone right off my morning coffee. She's so vile it's unreal!!!
My 7 year old watched this story over my shoulder and even she was like “ewwwww” at those stories this morning 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep you tell yourself that dog is happy to see you bab. 😂 It’s just going nuts and you’re petrified to touch it! No mutual bond there from either party!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Famous in Brum my arse. I’ve yet to meet a brummie that actually likes her most think she needs her mouth sewing shut as every time she opens it people get a worse perception of us 😂😂
You mean to say Emma isn't the chosen representative of the People of Birmingham?? That it's not a city full of uncouth, grellow people, obsessed with tat shops and midi dresses (worn with high top converse)???? As someone who partially bases her "online identity" on being from Birmingham, you learn absolutely nothing from her. Remember that babette who asked about things teens might enjoy and Babs denlarged there was nothing for teens to do in Birmingham...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Morning 🐄👜's.... the Grellow Kween is back to her monotonous self in the hobbit house, wearing her grubby red & black leopard print pj's again, sounding rough as duck because she's back in the house of mould.

She KNOWS she's boring af, guys - she's even addressed it in her first grid post back home along with a pic holding her prop and content puppy, Margot.

BTW, 🎉Tingo🎉 to me, with the Margot reunion story. She's so predicatable 🥱😴💤

For her to address her "new followers" in today's grid post, with a speech about how she's mundane and not "all Disney", shows how insecure she is. She's more or less begging them to stick around. They won't, Babs.

Also, she's having to plug her Saturday vlog upload on Insta again, as it hasn't got the traction she expected. Maybe that's the reason for the weird grid post this morning?... 16k views is piss poor compared to her previous efforts (and most certainly nowhere near her "heyday peak" viewing figures). This morning's grid post is straight back down to pre-Disney engagement numbers already. We all knew the upturn in engagement would be temporary, that the spike would drop and level out again, but fook me I didn't think it would happen this fast! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You mean to say Emma isn't the chosen representative of the People of Birmingham?? That it's not a city full of uncouth, grellow people, obsessed with tat shops and midi dresses (worn with high top converse)???? As someone who partially bases her "online identity" on being from Birmingham, you learn absolutely nothing from her. Remember that babette who asked about things teens might enjoy and Babs denlarged there was nothing for teens to do in Birmingham...
Ah out of everything she does this is a close second ( to selling her kids online) of the reasons I dislike her. She is the worst brummie ever. She has no idea our about heritage, the diverse cultures in the city, the great places to eat, things to do or see, the wonderful people and we are amazingly funny and friendly people when you get past the chavs and wannabes (yes CONway I’m looking at you - you embody the saying you can’t polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter. Have as much designer stuff as you like buy everything and you’ll still be tit inside and out)
To her the best thing about Birmingham is the worlds biggest primark. Oh and Emma just an fyi for when you catch up most of us fricking hate it with a passion! It’s like a jumble sale of poorly made sweatshop clothes on ket.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hate all the "I'm so tired I don't know what time it is" bullshit!

Emma, just look at the time on the phone you have permanently glued to your hand and facing towards your sweaty wax face! Moron!!!! 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is really uneasy with that dog, it's like she is scared of it and trying to act like she loves her. You are fooling no one Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And we’re back to Emma being able to freely spout shite. I was enjoying her reduced talking stories.

I take it her in laws still haven’t trained the dog for them 🙃

Reactions: 19
Why would she give the washing to her mom, who is also taking care of her seriously ill dad? (Babs words not ours), who have also looked after their rodents fee free for the last 2 weeks, just how selfish and self centred is this woman?!
Notice how wet san took washing away with her, meaning she had to bring the rats to babs, she didn't even get off her arse to go pick them up!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It was obviously the mouldy damp dolls house causing her allergies! She's a twit if she hadn't already worked this out 🙄

Reactions: 25
Cowbags, I would like to introduce you to Colin.... Gaston lookalike if ever there was one 😂😂
Amazing what a quick Google can find 😉😂
This has shooketh her as she hasn’t stopped talking about it. Doesn’t bother her when she knows that her kids photos are being used on adult sites, she’s never publicly mentioned that. When it comes to her though she kink shames for a fortnight.

Reactions: 18
Tattle Tingo to all of us who said she’d mention jet lagged, how tired she is and washing!🎉
Also how pathetic is she is give her mum laundry to do?! At 44 years old you’d think she’d manage! Never snipped those apron strings eh?!
Emma’s still a twit!
Wow! Just wow whatever we think of Wet Sandra she has got a sick husband to care for to a certain extent. It should be Babs that is offering to take their washing in at times to give her mum a break..

Reactions: 22
Sorry, I’m confused. She keeps saying there will be no more Disney content now she’s back home - what Disney content is she referring to exactly?? Shes spent the last two weeks mostly sharing gross pictures of herself with the bare minimum of actual Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.