Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I also can't believe that she's posting that god awful fairwell photo of her huge backside at 2pm on their last day 🤦‍♀️🙄 she cannot cope can she!? She can't cope with the heat and crowds because she's so unfit! It'll be back to the hotel to pack ( which I bet she films) and an early night for the toddlers 🙄
Loser!
On my last visit in 2019 my youngest was 9 and our last fairwell photo was taken at 1am in Magic Kingdom during what they call "the kiss goodnight" its amazing but not advertised,,,,,, the castle is lit up in changing colours and they play the most beautiful music ❤ she has no idea how to do Disney!

Reactions: 26

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
The whole "Mum" v "Mom" argument has hidden the real issue here,,,,,,,,

Why the fuck is this attention seeking narc sharing Erin's status (that she shared with her friends) on HER own platform of 120k strangers! Every day she just gets worse and worse! Nothing is off limits is it! She's disgusting!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
This precise point was going to be my next comment. Those kids have absolutely NO privacy and she has crossed a line with this.

Emma, we know you read on here - whatever your daughter (or son in the future) posts on her social media is ❗❗❗PRIVATE❗❗❗ You are a TERRIBLE parent doing this. It's indefensible and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself!

• Heart

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
TWELVE GRAMS OF SATURATED FAT!!!
Twelve grams of sat. fat 😳 That is MINDBLOWING. No wonder she's so huge!
I know, right? And it has NO nutritional value. ZERO

As a comparison: A beef burger has 225 calories, 12 grams of fat, 5 gram of saturated fat and 27 grams of protein. It has niacin, vitamin B12, zinc and selenium and a good source of vitamin B6, iron and phosphorus.

Plus -- She always states that she is thrifty with her money. Those cinnamon buns were roughly $6 ea. (2021 prices) She spent $24 + tax on 4 buns. Chances are those kids were hungry and cranky in an hour (I would be). So she had to spend MORE money on more food.

She is only thrifty on things other people want - NOT on things she wants. She bleeds money to obtain her gratification.

WhenITellYou

I concur, yeah it's her fingers. She's an oddball - too much time on her hands.

Always trying to sell herself because she has zero charisma, charm or personality ... and no friends. Sad cow.
Imagine thinking putting your fingers in your mouth is a way to sell yourself :ROFLMAO: What a sorry state.

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Her dad joined Instagram & is proud of her stories 🙄😂🙄😂🙄

oh fuck off Babs, you were pissed everyday talking about weeing, flashing your nips & being an arse. Proud of that? Pull the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
How does working on holiday make her a boss?!? Most people go on holiday to get away from work!
Her ‘work’ is a joke anyway. Who wants a job that requires you to post endless boring shit on social media during a family holiday? Does she think we are jealous of her so called ‘career’ choice? The reason she’s still desperately clinging on to this shitshow is because she would never get another job! She is unemployable! And thick as shit!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It was obviously the mouldy damp dolls house causing her allergies! She's a twat if she hadn't already worked this out 🙄

Why didn’t Steve grow a pair and take the kids out for the evening?

Has she even given any information as to the benefits and function of booking anything through attraction tickets? All I gathered from it was that they gave her free tickets!

Ewww, why is she always in a dressing gown? Is it because she does FaSHuN? 🙄

Maybe she should ditch the manky blankies and dressing gowns and put some loungewear on like normal people do at home. It’s not like she doesn’t have loungewear; there’s the spirit sweaters, the tie-died hoodie, the fleecy leggings and even the Kim is My Lawyer hoodie. You don’t need to get yourself ready for bed the minute you’re back from the school run Babs, you have other options in your bursting at the seams Pax unit!
I've said here before how if I'm at home you'll find me in pyjamas, any time of the day. If I don't have to go out I'm in pyjamas.
The difference between myself and Babba the Hutt however is that I have separate pyjamas for lounging and separate ones for sleeping in.
I know, it sounds mental but I change out of my lounging ones before bed and into my sleep ones. They then get washed after each wear.

I can confidently say I doubt her pyjamas have seen a washing machine in months, the fact she sits about sweating and sleeping in the same pair for days on end makes me feel sick, especially with that mucky looking dog she has. She needs some standards.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
I'm sorry for my post in the early hours cow bags - currently "hanging" as the youth say 😂
How Emma gets pissed almost every day is beyond my belief 🥴

Anyway, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (cba to go back and check this thread 😅) but she really needs to take a leaf out of Ellie from scummy mummies book. She's just got back from Florida, she was off social media for the whole of the holiday and only posted a few photos yesterday when they had returned (she covers her kids faces in photos too).
Babs could really learn something there about embracing a family holiday and not using it as a cash maker!

• Haha
I am so sad I am not going to be able to witness her in person. We arrive to Disney World tomorrow just as she is leaving. I was going to try and see her in the wild 🙃

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
Out of sheer boredom I decided to count how many stories she's posted in the last 24 he's and it's almost 40 !!! She really does have a problem doesn't she?

• Wow

Flipflopdrop

She never wear the new stuff. I think she buys huge hauls to make reels and content then returns everything.

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
None of those expensive handbags go with the dress. To be able to style an outfit you need basic info such as what event is it; a birthday celebration, wedding day or night invite, work event, premiere, book launch, court date, watching pigs might fly? Where is the event taking place? Indoors/outdoors, marquee, cruise ship. What will the weather be like? What shoes are you wearing? What jacket, shacket, pashmina, sack are you thinking of?

• Haha

Flipflopdrop

The irony if they’ve all caught the thing that can’t be named 🦠 😷 & doesn’t exist in SpongeBabs gusset pants world!
Isn't it strange how the Conway's seem immune to covid. I mean everyone I know has had it least once, or someone in their household has, but not Babs lot, not one of them has had covid? What's the odds of that with school age children and all the galavanting she does.

Whatsername

Chatty Member
Her ex mate LP is on the red carpet at Downton premier. Babs has her tongue poking through a hole in her rank old leggings. Wonder why that friendship didn’t last 🤔?!
I saw an Escape To The Country the other day and LP was on there talking about the area she lives in (it was where the people featured wanted to live) and she really sold it well, I immediately thought of Babs and how clueless she is about where she lives unless it’s Primark or the Botanical Gardens.

• Haha