Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
A couple of things about this: 1. Is she reading DMs now? I thought she had a team (PUS) to do that.
2. This is in response to us Tattlers really, we all know it’s a 🎉TINGO🎉

Hope you’re doing ok @Missymoo92

View attachment 1234326
She’s reactivated the comments section on her videos after taking them off for ages due to mean comments but has now reinstated them, don’t know if it ups your engagement figures if they are activated

I think that ‘dance’ she did was a new low

I keep thinking she can’t get lower but then she manages to scrape yet another barrel 👀

Reactions: 25

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I notice when she is offered #gifted tickets to events in the evening she is able to stay up then. Strange that!

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Cowbags, thank you for the laughs on this thread it's getting me through a really difficult time. In short, I'm at the beginning of a marriage breakdown and my in laws are giving me absolute hell for not "sticking it out" 🙄 it's also coming up to a particular trauma anniversary (10 years so a significant milestone) and they feel the need to tell me to just get it over it as it's been so long 💔
But coming on here provides me with much needed light relief, so if I'm not commenting as much as usual because of lack of motivation, know that I'm still reading and liking. I'll get there 🥴
Thank you 💕💕
Sorry for the sob story post just had to get that out there 🤦
Oh my love. Ex or soon to be ex-in laws are the utter worst. Mine told me I should stick at my marriage to their alcoholic, abusive, gambling son because “he’s a good boy really” twunts.
he also stole nearly £50k off them and somehow that was also my fault 🤷🏼‍♀️
you will get through these hard times and you do not have to get over anything, you deal with your trauma anyway you sodding know and be the warrior you are. In the meantime we will hopefully make you laugh x

• Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
TT has got 122k followers on Facebook.....Babs has 51k.

As for Instagram TT has 128k.. babs 145k

Those numbers are fast catching up on IG..👏🤣

P.S I not tired , I'm also trying to not sleep medicate tonight, can't rely on those bad boys forever.

• Heart

WhenITellYou

Oh god this annoys me too, the tv should be up on the wall it’s far too big for that unit & room, the unit underneath wouldn’t be necessary & the sofa would fit better. That can not be comfy to watch so close, he’s practically sitting in David Walliam’s lap.

She’s still raging about not being gifted a Sky Glass isn’t she? 😂
Maybe that's why he's doing it! 🤭

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
The psychologist in me is going into overdrive lately with how manic she is and her constant need to "Show off".

There's so many reasons people show off and they're all derogatory!
A lot will be to do with childhood experiences - we all know that Wet San enables Emma, but as a child she was clearly a spoilt brat and her constant showing off proves she's still trying to maintain that level of attention - albeit from strangers! Showing off is also your minds way of trying to improve your image, and you'll only try and improve your image if you think there's something wrong with it. If you really are amazing, and believe others perceive you this way, then you don't need to show off!!!! We only show off when we think others are evaluating us negatively or we are in need of attention.
It's very sad really!
Hope that helps Emma 😘
If only Babs had some kind of Theraoist to help her work through her issues. Oh wait 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Do you know what Emma? GO FUCK YOURSELF. I’m fucking fed up with your stories about buying yet more shit! A fucking boohoo haul yesterday, very expensive wallpaper this morning and now you’ve ordered more fucking heels (that you apparently can’t wear because of your numb leg). Just fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more. We’re all fucking tired of your self-indulgence, self-centred ways. You’re not funny, you’re not helpful, you’re not relatable. You’re just fucking annoying. Go get some proper professional help. You have no redeeming qualities. You’re just a massive, yellow, fat, ugly dick. Rant over, sorry cowbags, she’s fucking me off more than usual lately.
She buys so much shit for herself & never wears it! Honestly disgusted at all her spending. She doesn’t give two hoots about anyone but herself.

Gar7893

Watching her “travel” vlog and it’s pants. How annoying that she made ste pause the tv so she could talk shit into a camera… Also how did they get to Heathrow? Did they pay for parking, where did they park and how much was it? These are things you need to add in so called travel vlogs!! I may have missed if she said they drove but she’s still annoying. Also she looks like a prat in her disney ears.
Why don’t they sit one kid with one parent, it’s so weird she has the two then feels the need to praise herself 😂😂

Her “excuse me gorgeous” to Ethan is so patronising. Her asking for the main light to go on and for ste to turn the tv down/off (again) is also just so annoying 🤣 And Im also laughing at the “move that chair beautiful bit” 😂😂 Oh dear she has to figure out where the chairs, just be grateful you irritating woman 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 24

shazbev

VIP Member
I find it utterly bizarre that she won’t spend the extra money when booking her flights to select their seats and all sit together yet she will spend £1600 on two identical Gucci handbags!!!
she’s got the money so what is her thinking behind it?
Basically she's a selfish twat who only likes to spend money on herself ! Hope that helps ✌.

• Haha

Jennamm82

Screenshot_20220428-142425_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here you go babs you can re glue wall paper. You don't need to spend 70 odd quid on something else you don't need. You have very quickly become unrelatable, shopping trips just after going on holiday for clothes you don't even need wall paper that is not in most people budget....it just feels likes she is saying look how much money I make on insta while you all go our and work. It really annoys me how she can slob about all day and act like she better then everyone else.

• Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
So they left the theme park at lunchtime to go and look at a hotel they aren’t staying in. Wtf? My children would be fuming!

• Haha
  • Wow

Loopybird69

VIP Member
But Emma is a big time influencer and famous in Brum……..she hasn’t got time to do laundry!! 🤣🤣
She has got tv to catch up on and big important work like filming herself prancing round her kitchen flashing her enormous gunt!

Good grief WHY have her management not dropped her like a hot potato especially after the cavorting in the pool with her nipple out and the talk of peeing🤢🤢🤢
Shes far more hassle than she is worth!
Famous in Brum my arse. I’ve yet to meet a brummie that actually likes her most think she needs her mouth sewing shut as every time she opens it people get a worse perception of us 😂😂

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
There’s many reasons I’d never want the tiny house but one of the main ones is when you remove their furniture the walls are going to be so patchy from where they don’t decorate properly

• Haha

Smell_my_cheese

Braved the vlog because I couldn’t believe that the crap stories from the last fortnight were the only content she’s shared of her amazing holiday…

Why can’t she even keep the phone camera correctly focused on her face? And the spinning around of the room? It was like the footage my 14 year old brother managed on my dad’s old camcorder when we visited in 2001! She’s not very good at this is she 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha