Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Watching her vlog, first realisation, she discusses covid tests in depth without even mentioning covid. She is unbelievable 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Is it just me or would everyone's husbands not be best pleased if their wives were filming Internet videos naked in bed? Mine would be fuming I'm pretty sure! Not that I would. Ste needs to grow a pair ASAP, he must be the joke of the office with people whispering behind his back.

• Heart

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
A couple of things about this: 1. Is she reading DMs now? I thought she had a team (PUS) to do that.
2. This is in response to us Tattlers really, we all know it’s a 🎉TINGO🎉

Hope you’re doing ok @Missymoo92

A0D37D47-CC1B-492F-9B1D-02BE49D892E3.jpeg

Gar7893

Cowbags! I’m off to Harbs after work to meet a friend for a coffee. Think she’ll let me park outside the hobbit house so I can avoid paying for parking? I can have a nice walk into Harbs 😘😂

Re: whoever dm’d her about money.. It’s a shame babs doesn’t share her fabulous saving tips. She’s spent like what? £200 since coming home from her expensive holiday. A boo-hoo haul and wallpaper? Just wanted to add that I can’t believe she ordered the shoes in nude the day after and both deliveries were next day… next day is like £6.. I hate her.

Rachybat

Ok so i sat through the vlog and omg it’s ridiculous that she can call this her job. The out of focus shots, not bothering to stop and reshoot. The fact her family clearly just want to settle in, eat etc but no the minute she walks in she’s filming their privacy. The way she says “oh Erin, film my OOTD” really made me laugh, it’s something a teenager would ask their pal.

I then decided to watch Louise P’s recent trip vlogs and they’re so much more professional and calmer. Can see why Louise ditched her and is more successful.

What is she on about, of course wallpaper can be stuck back down. It was stuck there in the first place you gullible woman. Get some border adhesive, dampen the paper and squirt the glue behind it, smoothing it out with a sponge. Easy. Or easy for anyone with brains, and one not on the beg for a wallpaper collaboration anyway.

She’s unbelievably bad at everything related to being an adult isn’t she?

PS and if this appears on stories, it’s my tingo!

Clairer86

VIP Member
just in response to a few things from the previous thread;

- she seems to get a thrill out of showing a peek of her chub rub shorts, hence her posing with her dress held out - a la' Louise Pentland 🤦🏻‍♀️ - at every possible opportunity. she seems super proud of the fact that her "meaty" thighs - her description, not mine - sweat and chafe together as she walks, and fails to realise that chub rubs shorts are underwear, not cycling shorts, so flashing them is the equivalent of flashing her bra in the dresses that display her "cracking rack".

- i'm assuming she's sharing much of the content she's filmed to use in future YT vlogs - that way, she can drag out the Disney vlogs for months - footage of the park, her squealing at parades, character meet and greets - along with her flaunting all the stuff she bought in hauls etc. that way, she's got a few months of easy content, all previously filmed to entertain the babettes who will be RABID to watch her Disney adventures. obvs i'm totally willing to be proved wrong, and the content she's already shared on IG is literally all of it - we all know babs puts as little effort as possible into everything she does - but i can't believe that company who gifted her tickets to Universal would be content with a few stories focused on her rolling around in the pool like a beached whale flashing her nips, alongside and all the Colin bullshit.

- i genuinely cannot believe that babs is claiming her nine and eleven year old children can't stay up late enough to watch the fireworks and evening parades and enjoy the nighttime entertainment! claiming that they're too tired because they wake up too early, when we all know it's babs that's tired because she's been setting an alarm for 2am to ensure she can share stories at prime engagement time and insists on following her usual toddler bed time routine! ffs, they're on holiday and the kids aren't allowed to stay up past 6.30pm and enjoy themselves! even if babs is tired and wants to slink off back to her hotel pit, surely the kids could stay put later with steve, yet babs is so selfish and controlling, she's obviously dictated that if she doesn't go, they can't go either! 😔
No way!
Has she honestly not allowed triple T and Ethan to stay up abit later to enjoy the fireworks and night time stuff? That is actually mental. Even when my own kids were toddlers we always stayed out and watched the fireworks at DLP.
She is the most selfish 'mother' i have ever come across; everything is about her and what she wants to do. I really hope both kids rebel and ultimately tell her to fuck off when they are old enough.

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220427_183555_com.instagram.android.jpg

Fookin hell pass me the eye 👁👁 bleach someone...and fucking stop with the bloody word gawjus...aarrgghhh I sodding hate that word.

• Wow

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Why is encouraging Colin the foot fetish guy ?. It’s not funny . Richard Ramirez the Original Night Stalker had a serious foot fetish. So there you go babs, the serial killer also had a foot fetish….

Although I laugh about it & I think it’s weird she just needs to stop.

& another thing if she enjoys Starship that much why did she film herself singing (screeching I mean) along rather just enjoying them. Such a numptie.
Re the Starship clip, it’s people like her that spoil it for others around them. Imagine being the poor people sat just in front of her.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Watched her latest tiktok with todays outfit.. she either filmed this in the morning and just said about taking the kids to the park but why not say you’re meeting a friend? OR she got undressed once back from the gardens to film the tiktok before taking the kids to the park 🤥 weird either way 🤣

Also, yes that rack is cracking.

I too wear chub rub shorts and I’m a size 20… I definitely look similar under my dresses to how she does here. I just don’t think she’s a size 18 and I hate commenting on peoples weight but I just think she is lying lol. It wouldn’t normally bother me but she bangs on so much about being a size 18 😂
Exactly
I’m fat
I know I’m fat
It’s my own fault
But she keeps insisting she’s an 18
That is bollocks
I don’t care if she’s fat just own it and stop bloody lying

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
They are never getting an extension….. it took them how fucking long to get those wardrobes assembled and that was by someone else! Can we seriously see fuckwit putting up with weeks or months of inconvenience 🤔🙄🙄🙄 no way
Plus, their house is in a conservation area. Lots of red tape, refusals and expense - and that's just in the planning stages. It won't happen.

Now that TT's senior school place is secure, they'll move.

Their previous home was much nicer, it had bigger rooms (and more of them), a beautiful brand new refitted kitchen, a huge garden with the newly built garage and office and their frontage overlooked parkland. The move to a smaller, more expensive, overlooked home with a tiny garden was bizarre.

Jellybean79

VIP Member
She’s back in the pyjamas that she slobbed around in yesterday and then slept in? And then wonders why she has allergies? Dirty cow.

• Sick
  • Wow

Jade33

VIP Member
Daughter- rubbish despite having a flexible job only seems to visit seriously ill father for sympathy from subs. Sister and sister in law- jealous of their more meaningful jobs as at the heart of it Babs knows that her job is making her ill and lazy. Babs has the only grandchildren of the Wetts though so knows she trump's her sister in that regard. Not sure if Babs is jealous of Claire in that regard though at times, though as Babs I don't think has taken to motherhood well on the whole (especially being a mother of a son). Friend / colleague- only interested if relationships serve her. Pet owner- All the tears about Lucy dog then replaced by Margot quickly who doesn't seem to like her. . Representative of Brummy- Babs could show more things to do in Brum than go round shops... Holiday guide- Rubbish spends more time in hotel rooms than most despite being so privileged to travel . That's enough for now! but Babs is a good influence for us 40 something's and over to take care of ourselves. Just to be the reverse of her as she is not healthy .
She's a good influence for us mid 30's too, start taking care of myself now before I'm hurtling towards being anything like her! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I think she has to get back to the room for medication and that’s why she seems drunk every night.
Clearly the kids have stayed up for fireworks before so now their older it’s all lies.
It’s her that can’t cope not the kids but she just won’t admit it.
I said this yesterday! She can't cope with this kind of holiday, simple!!!!

Allthecakes

VIP Member
TWELVE GRAMS OF SATURATED FAT!!!
Twelve grams of sat. fat 😳 That is MINDBLOWING. No wonder she's so huge!
The huge cinnamon bun followed by a chocolate coated banana, ice cream, chicken nuggets, fizzy drinks....its like reading the Hungry Caterpillar except she doesnt rest in a cocoon she vegetates in PJs watching TV.

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
You mean to say Emma isn't the chosen representative of the People of Birmingham?? That it's not a city full of uncouth, grellow people, obsessed with tat shops and midi dresses (worn with high top converse)???? As someone who partially bases her "online identity" on being from Birmingham, you learn absolutely nothing from her. Remember that babette who asked about things teens might enjoy and Babs denlarged there was nothing for teens to do in Birmingham...
Ah out of everything she does this is a close second ( to selling her kids online) of the reasons I hate her. She is the worst brummie ever. She has no idea our about heritage, the diverse cultures in the city, the great places to eat, things to do or see, the wonderful people and we are amazingly funny and friendly people when you get past the chavs and wannabes (yes CONway I’m looking at you - you embody the saying you can’t polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter. Have as much designer stuff as you like buy everything and you’ll still be shit inside and out)
To her the best thing about Birmingham is the worlds biggest primark. Oh and Emma just an fyi for when you catch up most of us fricking hate it with a passion! It’s like a jumble sale of poorly made sweatshop clothes on ket.

• Heart