Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you think about it social media is PERFECT for her. It's basically a one sided conversation. For most of us the joy in having a conversation is the interraction and sharing of opinions. For her it's her way AND only people who agree with her are allowed in her orbit. What a sad pathetic existence she has.

I remember watching an old Louise video (when she was pregnant) and she had Katie Ellis, Meldrum and Emma there. Emma appeared very uncomfortable. I think friendships do not come easily to her? Possibly because she views other women as competition. I f'ing hate women like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m surprised they would get good value out of a yearly pass. A family pass costs £405. I think you would have to go 5 times to make it worth buying one.

Poor kids having to pose in Thomas land. My kids refused to go in there after the age of 6!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.